Rogers Insulation Specialists

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2007

Insulation - Windows - Fiber Cement Siding 225 Arlington Street

Framingham, MA 01702

For nearly 40 years Richard, John and Rick Taglienti have been servicing local homeowners and businesses by providing the highest quality insulation and weatherization services available. All estimates are completed by one of the business owners utilizing the most up-to-date technology and techniques to help diagnose and correct problems. We conduct background and drug tests on all of our employees so you can feel comfortable with our employees working in your home. We are a Mass Save certified contractor which allows us to offer 75% of qualified insulation measures plus additional no-cost services provided by your local utility. We can also help you arrange for financing including the Mass Save 0% 7 year term HEAT loan. Over the years we've added vinyl window and James Hardie fiber cement siding due to customer demand. We are proud of our reputation in insulation and home improvement services and have earned the Angie's List Super Service award for each of the last 9 years. Rogers insulation is also accredited with the Better Business Bureau. We have full-time staff in our office answering phone calls. We look forward to working with you on your next project, please call us today for your free, no obligation assessment....

02/07/2021

Gary G.

Great. Excellent crew on a challenging job. On time, good problem-solving. Professional, reliable, courteous. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat. Now my home is warm and cozy, thanks to them.

Description of Work
Insulation, attic sealing

12/22/2020

Joseph L.

This is an excellent company from first contact through project completion. Communications could not be better. Everyone I dealt with was very professional. This project was done during the pandemic so scheduling was disrupted and safety a major concern. Rogers handled it all flawlessly. Highly recommend. (Value of work was $9000 but Mass Save Incentives paid it all.)

Description of Work
Insulation

Category insulation

HI [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great feedback! We are always appreciative when a customer takes the time to review their experience with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with our employees as they love to hear about it. I hope you enjoy a more comfortable home for many years to come! Sincerely, John

12/14/2020

Shuoshuo W.

We bought a 100-years old house that needs the most updates. It's uninsulated and drafty before Roger's Insulation came. John and his crew are very honest and hard-working people and he is one of the most professional and trustworthy contractors who stands behind his work. John came personally as the first contractor during our renovation for a site estimate and sent us a very detailed scope of work. Despite the COVID-shutdown Holly in the office managed to pull the permit for us and scheduled the work just before the temperature dropped heavily. They use environmentally friendly, safe and very effective blown-in cellulose for cavity insulation which was challenging for our old house with numerous irregularities. Since then fuel saving became a side effect: The house stays warm even without much heating and we don't have cold-spots or chilly rooms any longer. Meanwhile we got sound insulation too: we hardly hear noises from traffic, barking, or playground but only sounds inside our home. Such a cool effect! We're grateful to everyone at Roger's for making our old house more of a cozy home.

Description of Work
Attic and wall Insulation

Category insulation

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are all very humbled by your detailed review. I appreciate that you took the time to share your experience. I am very fortunate to have a great group of people that really care about what they do. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. I hope you enjoy a comfortable home for many years to come. Sincerely, John

11/24/2020

Alex S.

Terry is first class. Rogers is lucky to have him. Unfortunately the windows that were made for me had a lot of defects from the company. Terry worked on getting the sashes replaced. So it’s been almost 4 months since my windows were installed and I still don’t have the replacement sashes. They are in but the contractor is taking his sweet time coming to put them in. The main reason for this bad review is because of the 3rd party contractors Rogers hires to do their window installs. These guys came in here and were rushing through the job. I paid for exterior trim to be done and had to do it over myself because of the quality of work. I paid $900 for them to do interior trim. The quality is garbage. If you are looking for replacement windows, I would go with someone else. For the $ I spent, I expected a lot more than this garbage quality work and windows that came with defects.

Description of Work
20+ Replacement windows

Category replacement windows

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am deeply sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. It definitely sounds like there are some things that could have been done better. As discussed on the phone, I look forward to coming out with Terry next week to resolve these loose ends and to personally look at the window issues you are experiencing. I have had these same windows in my home for 10 years and love them and am confident we can make things right for you. I look forward to seeing you soon. Sincerely, John

11/23/2020

John B.

Great. I reached out to Rogers Insulation initially for technical advice to improve the energy efficiency of our 1986-built home. From that initial meeting, they answered all my questions (and there were many), provided informed suggestions, directed me to MassSave and walked me through the process. We scheduled a day and time for the work and they were here as promised. The quality of workmanship of the on-site team was outstanding. They worked the entire time they were here, were friendly and remained very safe given the Covid concerns. The work was completed as promised and they cleaned up at the end of each day. My most important comment - I would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
Insulation installed in the attic and garage ceiling.

Category insulation

And we would love to work with you again if the need arises! We are extremely grateful that you were pleased from start to finish when dealing with us. Happy Thanksgiving!

11/21/2020

DANIEL H.

This insulation work was done as part of a MassSave program. Rogers was pleasant to work with and flexible on scheduling. The work was done very neatly: there was nothing left on the ground, and our aluminum siding was taken and put down invisibly. We are very pleased, and are enjoying a toastier home.

Description of Work
Add insulation inside exterior walls.

Category insulation,doors

The crew certainly does do their best to "leave no trace behind". We're so glad you're enjoying a toastier home. Happy holidays to you and your family.

11/20/2020

Stuart S.

Very professional workers Job done amazingly good

Description of Work
House insulation

Category insulation,doors

Thank you! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

11/04/2020

Michael M.

Fantastic! Great crew. Very meticulous, tidy and very accommodating. They were engaged through MassSave and called at time to update us. In fact, they came earlier than scheduled. They called us about an opening.

Description of Work
Insulation to outside walls and attic.

Category insulation,doors

Glad that we were able to accommodate you earlier than scheduled and that you were pleased with the crew. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to work with us.

10/31/2020

Linda L.

I found the first winter in my house to be very drafty, the heat was kicking in every 15-20 minutes and my heating bills were much more than what I paid in my last home which was energy efficient. Also the pipes were freezing in a dormered bathroom above my garage. I initially had an evaluation done by Mass Save last January who recommended insulation. I chose Rogers insulation company because of all the 5 star reviews. I felt comfortable the moment I met Rick who is the owner. He treats all of his clients like family, is very personable and works with you to meet your needs. Rick came to my home and suggested additional work other than what Mass Save did. Rogers takes the time to prep your home and cover the furniture and floors properly. Rogers did high quality insulation throughout the bathroom and in the ceiling above the garage as well as the rest of the house. They cleaned up all the residual dust and insulation. My house is now toasty, the heat kicks in much less often and I'm able to keep it a few degrees lower. Rick and his crew who have longevity with him were great about following up to make sure everything was done properly. Rogers insulation really knows their business. So far the pipes have not frozen! Choose Rogers for a high quality personalized insulation experience. They also have a sister company that does doors and windows. I will be calling them to replace a few windows and put a storm door on my drafty mud room. I highly recommend Rogers insulation company.

Description of Work
Insulation.

Category insulation

We are happy to hear that you are noticing a different with the heat. Thank you for taking the time to write an Angie's List review. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you when you're ready for new windows and door.

10/29/2020

Jim S.

I recently completed the insulation of our home in Wellesley with Rogers Insulation Specialists and couldn’t be more pleased with our choice. They are highly professional, thorough, really care about the quality of their work and conscious about cleaning up. Rick Taglienti (one of the owners in the family business) came to our home and explained the entire process to me and my wife and reassured us. We had spent a good deal of money 10 years ago adding new windows and residing our home with expensive stained shingles so we were naturally concerned about damaging the exterior. I can honestly say that the work performed was so meticulously performed, that one would not even know where the shingles had been removed and replaced during the insulation process. We added a significant amount of new insulation to our attic, an attic stair cover, sealed drafts, insulated our exterior walls which had almost no insulation in them and added door sweeps to keep out the cold. Overall, our house is now significantly warmer and our grandkids can sleep over without freezing to death in the winter months. Rogers is a great family business and stands behind their work. If I could add a “star” to my rating, I would.

Description of Work
Complete insulation and air sealing of attic and walls of home.

Betho Construction

We specialize in all phases of roofing, siding, and gutters! We have industry experience since 2006. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Properly licensed and fully insured

GF Sprague & Company, Inc.

Did you know that it's unwise to spend too much but it's worse to spend too little? How do you choose the right contractor? First, they should listen to what you want to have done, then they should take a look at what needs to be done. Our certified expert will provide a full inspection of the problem areas. We will take digital photos of these areas, and provide a complete color coded plan so that you can see what we saw. IN EXCHANGE FOR OUR TIME AND EFFORTS, ALL THAT WE ASK IN RETURN IS THAT ANYONE WHO WOULD HAVE INPUT BE PRESENT TO DISCUSS YOUR OPTIONS. We believe that this approach provides everyone with the best way to make a good informed decision. If you agree, please call us now. You'll be glad you did! Since 1969, GF Sprague has worked with discerning homeowners who buy the right job at the right price.

Martell Construction

We are a family run business, with experience since 1990. We've been in business since 2004 and specialize in roofing, siding, window replacements, and all phases of general construction! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Insulation - Blown-in cellulose, fiberglass batts and air sealing; James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding; and replacement windows & doors.

In 2015, we sold our spray foam division to Frank Bood of Insulation Done Right. All spray foam inquiries should be directed to him at 508-808-0052. We do not install or repair vinyl siding.