Red Carpet Co

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2002

463 Worcester Rd Ste 301

Framingham, MA 01701

Red Carpet has been a family owned & operated business since 1994 specializing in Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning. We pride ourselves in quality cleaning services, reasonable rates, and years of satisfied clients. We are fully bonded and insured in the eastern Mass. & greater Rhode Island areas. ...

05/07/2020

Nancy R.

Great, rug looks brand new. The traffic areas were matted and the rug was very dirty. They did a terrific job, doesn't look like the same rug!

Description of Work
Cleaning of an 8 x 11 long shag rug

03/25/2020

Sarabeth C.

They did an awesome job, took care of some pretty stained rugs. Much better now!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

12/06/2019

HEIDI H.

Red Carpet scheduled promptly, arrived on time, and did a very good job on my carpet which was overdue for cleaning. Lester was pleasant and informative.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning including stairs and halls

10/20/2019

Colin F.

They were prompt and very professional, would hire again

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

10/12/2019

donna L.

very nice & professional.....came at time that was quoted....did a thorough job.....I would hire this company again

Description of Work
family room carpet cleaned

06/21/2019

Stephen M.

Red Carpet cleaned our wall to wall carpets; 3 bedrooms, a vestibule and a stair runner. The price was the lowest of 4 Angies list recommended companies. The workman arrived exactly on time, was friendly and very professional. He did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Cleaning wall to wall carpets.

05/22/2019

Richard G.

Did a good job.I noticed a few spots when the rug dried that I thought would have come out; but all in all a goodexperience

Description of Work
carpet cleaned

05/03/2019

Neil H.

It went well. The Staff called us 30 min before arriving and also arrived on time. He handled cleaning very professionally, and also did a great job on protecting our furniture. will definitely consider to hire them for carpet cleaning again.

Description of Work
Cleaning carpet in the basement and the 2nd floor

11/19/2018

David S.

Great - happily cleaned a small traffic area at no charge & was able to eliminate residue from carpet protection used during a remodeling project. 2+ total rooms cleaned.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

09/27/2018

Sue T.

The Red Carpet Cleaners are awesome! The cleaners were prompt, efficient and very pleasant. We had old stains in our carpet which they were able to remove. I would totally recommend Red Carpet Cleaners.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

06/25/2018

Resident B.

Very well and a job well done. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Ducts cleaned

Category air duct cleaning

03/26/2018

Linda M.

Excellent, they were available when I needed them and showed up on time. He explained what and how he would proceed. Since he arrived early on a Saturday, he was very sensitive to my sleeping children. He explained what to expect and how I should maintain the cleanliness of these items.

Description of Work
At my home, cleaned hanging relaxed Romans, 3 scatter rugs, a sectional sofa, chair and ottoman.

Category drapery cleaning,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

12/04/2017

Kristen A.

I have used this company twice to do my carpets and was amazed at how they can get the carpets so clean. I had stains from 5 plus years ago that are now gone. Carpet is 20 years old and looks amazing. Craig did my carpets this time on 12-4-17 and did an awesome job. Very friendly and personable. For the price paid its definitely worth the money. Will use again and try a different service they offer. Thanks again for making my home clean in time for the holidays.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning.

11/16/2017

Sean D.

They did a very good job and I would definitely recommend them. I felt like I got good value for the money. They responded immediately. Only one contact was needed to schedule and they showed up on time. They were very good about giving information about further options for other areas of the house I might want to clean. They left the entire house and property in clean condition.

Description of Work
They got grease spots out of a white rug.

10/02/2017

richard C.

Clean the heating vents. It went very well.

Description of Work
Clean the heating vents.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

08/31/2017

Nancy F.

service guy was very nice and professional but within short time; some of the same stains resurfaced.

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

08/24/2017

Michelle C.

The carpet looks great; I had no idea it could look this good. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
We had a carpet cleaned and refreshed.

08/23/2017

dan M.

It went well. Carpet came out great.

Description of Work
Carpet throughout first floor apartment was beat on and looked very dirty. Four bedrooms and a family room including a center hallway.

07/24/2017

james G.

I wouldn't be able to compare the price because they are the only company I have used. The quality was good.

Description of Work
They cleaned one 5 by 8 carpet, 2 sofas and 2 wing chairs.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

07/14/2017

Susan N.

If I decided to have the carpets cleaned again, I would use them. The quality was good. We have cats and we have a lot of stains, so it was quite a job and they did a good job with the extra work with the stains. They were very good. I think they came when they said they would.

Description of Work
It was for carpet cleaning.

07/13/2017

Mary M.

Rick responded to my email inquiry within one hour and scheduled me for service within one working day. Steve was very cordial, professional and did an excellent job. I received 30 % off as a first time Angie's List customer. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Wall-to-wall carpet, 3 rugs, one large chair.

06/21/2017

J M.

great, a friendly, professional technician showed up on time and did a thorough job cleaning our carpets.

Description of Work
carpets cleaned in two bedrooms

05/15/2017

Tom M.

Excellent work, on time, very reasonable price

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in three rooms

04/20/2017

Rick C.

went well, showed up when he said he would and was attentive to his work.

Description of Work
Cleaned couch & chair

Category upholstery cleaning

04/10/2017

Norman F R.

The did not get the spot out of the couch. Otherwise, fine.

Description of Work
Clean Couch, Chair, Tile flooring

Category ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning

Dryer Vent Squad

We specialize in dryer vent cleaning & duct work! We help keep homes safe from fires!

Offers by Dryer Vent Squad on Angi
    Newton Fire and Flood Inc.

Newtown Fire and Flood specializes in being a one-stop shop for all water damage, fire damage, Mold testing and Mold remediation problems. After a flood or fire, they also do the repairs of your home to complete the job - making them a true one stop shop. Phil, the owner and operator, answers the phone and takes care of the problem with his team. Newtown Fire and Flood won't leave a job until you are completely satisfied and will work with you and your insurance company after the job to complete the process. We are a 24 hour emergency service company, so if you have an immediate problem and need some help in an emergency, please give us a call! We look forward to working with you! Serving all of New England with offices in Southshore, Northshore, and Wooster - as well as greater Boston. Additional DBA - Newton Fire and Flood Inc.

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstery, mattresses, drapery cleaning, air duct cleaning, water damage, & oriental rug cleaning