Metrowest Wildlife Control Agency

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2013

Humane trapping and removal of nuisance wildlife...

Ultra Safe Pest Management Inc

TOP-RATED Pest Control & Wildlife Services - Locally owned and operated. Offices in Boston Ma, N. Andover Ma, Canton Ma, and Brookline Ma. Ultra Safe Pest has been providing Award-Winning pest control and wildlife services since 2000. The owners are directly involved in the day to day operations and pest control methods being offered. We pride ourselves on integrity, professionalism, a strong commitment to the environment, our customers, our staff and the pest industry that we proudly represent.

Offers by Ultra Safe Pest Management Inc on Angi

11/14/2020

Barbara H.

Al was knowledgable, professional, fast, tidy, thorough, and caught the skunk in less than 24 hours. He also installed a very clever, deep wire mesh around my porch so skunks can't get back under there. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!!!

Description of Work
I needed a skunk removed from living under my front porch.

Category animal removal

Metrowest Wildlife Control Agency

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2013

199 Arlington Street

Framingham, MA 01702

I will come to your home or place of business and do a complete inspection of the premises. From there I can devise a plan for the trapping and/or removal of wildlife (squirrels, raccoons, moles, bats, mice, etc.) as well as recommendations on how to deter these animals from coming back.

Check, PayPal