K C Exteriors

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2010

Owner operated. Additional DBA - KC Exteriors....

Hocol Extreme Cleaning

We are a group of experience professionals in the area of Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning and Window Cleaning. Hocol is focused on Pressure Washing to home siding, decks (wood and plastic) and patios, detailed Window Cleaning, gutter and roof cleaning. Our job is to provide an excellent customer service and to make sure our clients are completely satisfied.

A-Z Cleaning Services

Specializing in Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing, locally owned and operated A to Z Cleaning Services is your one stop shop for all of your cleaning needs. With an emphasis on customer service, our mission is always to ensure the satisfaction of our customers, offering excellent work, punctual and always using the best products on the market. The A to Z team is highly qualified and equipped with safety equipment so that our clients can rest assured that we take all measures to ensure that our work is always carried out under all the safety regulations of the State of Massachusetts. Contact us today and be amazed by our services. We look forward to earning your business! www.azcleaningservicesma.com

Offers by A-Z Cleaning Services on Angi
Adia Gutter and Pressure Washing

Hello and welcome to Adias Cleaning Services, specializing in residential window cleaning, power washing and gutter cleaning in Central Massachusetts. I’ve been in business for more than ten years and enjoy serving both new and long term customers. As a small business owner, I believe in the importance of professionalism and building relationships with my customers. I do each estimate myself and take the time to speak with every one of my clients. My employees are licensed and insured, meticulous with their work, reliable and respectful. Most importantly, we are dedicated to delivering reliable, high quality and professional service.

Offers by Adia Gutter and Pressure Washing  on Angi

11/27/2011

The KC Exterior team was very professional. I contacted them 1 week prior to the job to get an estimate. They told me that they will call me back within 2 days with an estimate. Two days later they called back with a reasonable price, and we scheduled a date and time. They arrived on time to successfully complete the job.

Description of Work
KC Exteriors cleaned by gutters

Category gutter cleaning

05/09/2011

A great experience - I called and he came out and gave an estimate when he said he would. Once I contacted him to do the job, he gave me an approximate time period of when he could come and he called the day he was able to fit us in. The job area was clean, the gutter up wihtout issue. It was a great experience.

Description of Work
Remove old broken gutter and replace with new one on back of the house. Removal of all materials from job site

Category gutter repair

12/12/2010

Kevin visited the site afterI called seeking an estimate. He left a written estimate for me in my mailbox. I suggested a few dates and times that I preferred for the work to be performed, and he agreed to come on one of those dates. He and his assistant were punctual for the appointment, and Kevin was attentive when I described a problem I had with previous gutter installers that I used. While cle...

Description of Work
Kevin and his assistant cleaned the gutters (INCLUDING the "elbows") for my duplex, including the addition.

Category gutter cleaning

12/06/2010

I am 100% satisfied with the work. For the quote, I did not have to be home(my choice) when the contractor(owner-installer) visited the property to see what work would need to be done. He left the price quote in the mailbox for my perusal. There was no pressure (he didn't contact me - I contacted him when I was ready). I liked the way he itemized all the work and even broke it down by price in cas...

Description of Work
For my two-and-a-half story colonial house I had all the gutters replaced with seamless aluminum ones. All fascia boards were replaced with white (to match house color)aluminum because of some signs of rot and porosity of the existing boards.

Category gutter repair

Cleaning, repair, replacement & installation of seamless gutters.

Windows & siding.