Irrigation Pipe Lighting & Equipment Inc.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

Locally owned and operated since 1994. Come into our showroom which is open to the public and see all the products we sell. We sell and service irrigation systems, outdoor lighting, ponds, drainage systems. Also as a power equipment dealer we sell and service all major brands of lawn mowers, snow blowers, generators, power washers. Our office number is 508-820-4444...

H&H Property Management

H&H Property Management

NOW BOOKING FALL CLEANUPS! Certified Landscape and Turf Grass Managers. __________________________________________ H&H Property Management is a company that strives for excellence in the outdoor living industry. H&H offers a variety of services in both the maintenance and construction aspects of landscape, with any service provided, we stand out from the rest by the way we interact with our clients. Each step of the process is personal to us. starting with the clients idea through construction and then to fruition we want you to be 100 percent satisfied at all times. From creating to maintaining, it is always from you, the client. The Staff at H&H Property Management is comprised of individuals with an abundance of knowledge and experience in all aspects of the landscape field. This includes design and installation, along with background in horticulture. We have experts with many specialty skills to serve your needs. Our clients should expect and will receive the service of professionals while accomplishing your landscape needs.

01/05/2018

Beware the wolf in sheep’s clothing is the warning that everyone should know about Sal. Not only did he charge TWICE the amount of other sprinkler companies for the SAME job, but when he failed to turn off the water to the spigots (which has always been inclusive of opening/closing the irrigation system but he claims otherwise), a water pipe burst during freezing temperatures. Sal’s first and only...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation system closed for season

CATEGORY irrigation systems

04/04/2017

At the same time they charged $150 for maintenance. That is 1/4 of the snow blower price! Luckily I found another servicemen who can do it at a fraction of a cost in a matter of weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a warranty repair done on my SnoTek snowblower which was 2 month old one initially. This was the recommended repair shop by the manufacturer, Ariens. This was in December. They were so busy that the winter was over when they were done, it took about 6 months to finish the job. They even tried to extract some money from me for the warranty repair. They also charge $90 for pick up and delivery, which was too much. At the same time they managed to break my impeller so that it was always engaged after repairs. I brought it back, and it was also taking 6+ months to fix. They require numerous phone calls, very seldom respond to them.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

12/23/2015

Their pricing in excellent and they are great at building a personal touch with the buyer customer. They communicate well with me and let me know about every project and status. Their quality of work is great and had no issues with them, if any issues do spring up they are quick to resolve it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought my snow blower from the company and had it tuned up and serviced. They also installed the irrigation system for my home and perform the opening for me each spring and winterization each fall.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn mower repair

We service irrigation systems, outdoor lighting systems, ponds, and drainage systems. We also sell and service power equipment.

we do not service any automobiles.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available