German Linares Electrician

MA
Massachusetts: General

21 Waverly Ct

Framingham, MA 01702

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We provide residential electric services and light commercial....

electrician (25)lighting (8)cable tv (3)

10/15/2021

I contacted him through the Angi app, left a voicemail on his direct phone line, and sent an email all on the same day. I never heard back from him.

Description of Work
Replace 2 bathroom ceiling fan/lights

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

03/13/2021

ahead of schedule, under budget, very professional and conscientious.

Description of Work
wiring a garage shed

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

10/21/2020

German was very helpful and professional, helping us address an urgent issue we had with needing to upgrade the electric for our new water heater. After calling many electricians because of the urgent nature and getting nowhere, we were lucky to find German who made himself available less than 24 hours after we called. He was courteous, explained his work, and efficient. Thank you German!

Description of Work
Updating Electric for Water Heater

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

08/08/2020

Excellent. Extremely knowledgeable,professional, honest and transparent. Gave me tips and pointers to be cost effective without compromising safety. Very reasonable in price. Also got done ahead of time. Highly recommend German and his crew.

Description of Work
Electrical safety upgrade, Recessed lighting

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

06/15/2020

It went very well. They had excellent communications. Showed up on time and even contacted Eversource on my behalf. I was very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Re-attached House Hook

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

04/29/2020

German, is one of the most knowledgeable electricians I have met. He is prompt, intelligent, and takes the time to walk you through all of his work. This company is extremely responsive, and fair. I look forward to working with them for years to come.

Description of Work
Replaced my meter, and rewired my a/c unit.

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

03/29/2020

Extremely happy with the work German has been doing for us over the last few years of our home renovation. Our reno has been a long, on-going grind that has required a high demand of German's time and expertise. With that said, he has always been patient with our unpredictable timeline and willing to work with us no matter how last minute a design change needed to happen. His workmanship is highly...

Description of Work
Complete rewiring of single family home, additional lighting, bathroom fans

Category electrician,lighting,cable tv service

11/21/2019

My former electrician retired, and I needed to find a new electrician to install a wall light fixture and disable a ceiling heat lamp in my upstairs bathroom. I consulted Angie’s List and obtained several recommendations, including Linares Electric. Prior to booking an appointment with Linares, I called another electrician who said up front that they charged a “dispatch fee.” My former electrician...

Description of Work
installation of wall light fixture and disabling heat lamp in bathroom

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

05/20/2019

Linares replaced a hall fixture in our Boston property using a fixture we supplied. There was some complexity because the fixture did not fit as perfectly as we had hoped, but he made it work. Job was nicely done and he arrived promptly, was respectful of our tenants' time.

Description of Work
Replace a 2nd floor hallway fixture

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

08/17/2018

I highly recommend German Linares. He's prompt, courteous, and very knowledgeable. Made some very helpful suggestions.

Description of Work
replace light fixtures, add motion light, dimmer switches, LED fixtures etc

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

*circuit breaker installation *circuit breaker replacement*commercial electrical*commercial lighting*electric panel installation*electrical repair*electrical service upgrade*Home electrician*Toubleshooting and consultation*Fire Alarms

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover