Framingham Carpet Center

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2008

We are a family owned & operated business. We have been serving the Metro West and beyond since 1984. We strive to make all our customer's repeat customers....

R3 Hardwood is an owner operated business with over 15 years of experience in the field. We specialize in waste removal, Installation and refinishing, and weaving/patching preexisting floors into new ones seamlessly. We use state of the art dust containment equipment and plastic so that our job site remains 90 % dustless. Before we leave we remove plastic and make sure to wipe off and vacuum any remaining dust. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to doing business with you!

TS Tile Services is a leading, well-renowned, and experienced company delivering high-quality tiles and granite products for decades. We have an exquisite collection of luxury tiles coming straight from abroad countries. The minute details and the way they are manufactured will make you fall in love with them. Quality customer service is one of the essential factors for TS Tile services. As a result, we can’t think of compromising on design, quality, and services even in our dreams. We believe in delivering quality products and maintaining the reputation in the market. Our primary objective is to deliver the best possible services to businesses and individuals for their diversified needs.

The Floor Sanders Company is a specialized hardwood-flooring contractor with 30 years of experience. The Floor Sanders is a large hardwood floor contractor and can accomplish a task professionally and efficiently. New wood floor installations Refinishing and maintaining Institutional, commercial & residential accounts On-sight samples & estimates Available at your convenience Overnight service A fleet of fully-equipped vans Annual/semi annual maintenance plans Meticulous attention to detail

10/02/2018

I called to request inspection of the runner on my staircase, as a tenant was complaining about slipping. Chuck (the owner) scheduled a home visit within 2 days, and then provided suggestions and resolutions. He was extremely responsive, and I appreciated his honest feedback (even though his suggestions did not include selling us anything.) Whenever I have flooring needs in the future, I will be s...

Description of Work
Inspection of Runner on stairs

Category carpet installation

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your thoughtful review. Sincerely, Chuck Sears

09/21/2018

It was a pleasure to interact directly with Chuck and Carol Sears, owners of this small business. They were friendly and helpful start to finish. The workmen were prompt, polite, clean, and completed the job quickly and neatly. The floor looks great. I asked Carol to recommend a plumber to reinstall appliances. The plumber was prompt and professional as well. I highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Replace linoleum in kitchen and half-bath

Category flooring contractor

Dear [Member Name Removed]-Thank you so much for your great review. I'm so happy that you like your new floor, and we are grateful you chose us! Sincerely, Carol

04/23/2018

I'll start off with a little back story. I originally wanted to purchase from a big box store, but learned that the install process was hit or miss. Some people liked their install experience, others did not. Because of this, I decided to shop local and found Framingham Carpet via Angie's list. Carol and Chuck were excellent to work with. Carol helped match the color we wanted for the install. Tur...

Description of Work
Replace upstairs carpet

Category carpet installation

Hi Trevor-Thank you for your great review. We are so happy that you are pleased, and grateful that you chose us! It was our pleasure to work with you. Carol & Chuck Sears

09/27/2017

The process was smooth, and Chuck was a pleasure to work with. I would not hesitate to give him my business in the future.

Description of Work
We had the carpeting in a finished first floor basement converted to laminate, and new carpeting installed on the stairs.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Hi [Member Name Removed]-Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We thank you again for choosing us, and are so glad you are happy with the work done. Carol & Chuck Sears

06/02/2017

The installation went perfectly fine. The wooden floor was a perfect match to the current floor. The new carpet are great. Great advice and professionalism.

Description of Work
Carpet Installation and wooden Floor Installation

Category carpet installation

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. It was our pleasure to work with you, and we are thankful you chose us! So happy the floors matched well, and you like the new carpet.

Commercial and residential carpet, hardwood and vinyl sales & installations, carpet repairs, custom binding, custom area rugs & oriental runners.

Refinishing wood floors and carpet cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover