Fix it!

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2016

Massachusetts
Deparment of Public Safety BBRS
09/08/2018

Interior and exterior Handyman services...

US Siding & Roofing

US Siding & Roofing, located in Sudbury, MA and has served the Metrowest Mass areas with the best quality work to their clients offering high end remodeling services, weather-tight additions and Installing Efficient Home Exteriors such as Siding, Roofing and Windows. They are the Experts to go to! US Siding & Roofing can take any Dream project you have in mind for your property and build it!

Ruiz Landscaping

We are a professional landscaping service covering the Boston metropolitan area. Our services include: Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work, Tree Services, Lawn Clean-Ups, Gutter Cleanings, General Lawn Maintenance and much more! Please call us today to schedule an appointment!

Offers by Ruiz Landscaping on Angi
Luis Jara Home Improvement

We are proud to announce we are a Super Service Award Winner for 2015! No subcontractors. Owner does all work personally. Special price for Angie's List customers. English & Spanish. Feel free to text me at 203-437-5872 anytime!

06/05/2016

Marie M.

Charles came to fix leak in dish washer which he was quickly able to do. While there I showed him an additional problem with the dishwasher which he also fixed. Then I mentioned that the jets in my jacuzzi tub would not work. He went to look to get an idea of what he might need to do. However, he fixed that as well. I can't say enough good things about Charles. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work

Category handyman service,small appliance repair

08/30/2015

Thomas K.

Nestor Lopez runs the most professional contractor service with which I've ever dealt. He's the president of the company, which also includes his brother and his son. His quote was professional and had obviously been vetted by legal council. It is also clear that Nestor knows the building codes and how they must be followed. You could find a cheaper contractor, but it's unlikely that you'd find one that would be such a pleasure to work with. He's extremely responsive to emails, responding either that day, or first thing the next morning. They were there, on time, when he said they would be ... and if the weather interfered with their schedule, Nestor always informed us of the situation. They always left the job tidy at the end of the day. And at the end, their work was excellent! The new deck is better than we expected! It's a pleasure to deal with such a professional company ... they are "head and shoulders" better than a typical contractor.

Description of Work
Replaced exterior deck one story above ground level (structure, footings, flooring, and full flight of stairs leading to the deck).

Category decks,flooring contractor

01/26/2015

Marcus D.

They were super professional, punctual, and did great work. We will surely use them again.

Description of Work
Garage remodel and shed repair.

Category decks

06/17/2013

caroline H.

I left a message for Mr. Lopez which he returned about one hour later. He came to my house that same day to look at the work to be done and emailed an estimate a couple hours later. Through further emails over the next two days, we agreed on the price and when the work would be done. Mr. Lopez's assistant came to my house on time and completed the work on one of the hottest days of the year. I think the temperature was over 90 degrees, poor guy! The railing and post are solid as rock! He also cleaned the site very nicely. Both Mr. Lopez and his assistant were polite and helpful. I recommend them and will hire them in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced a post and railing of a deck.

Category decks,garage builders

06/03/2013

caroline H.

Mr. Lopez returned my first call within about one hour and came to my house later that day for an estimate. He was professional, helpful, and polite. He emailed an estimate a couple hours later. Through further emails, we agreed on the estimate, and then set up the time and day for the work to be done. The young man who did the work was on time, clean, and very polite. His work was very, very good; both post and railing are solid as rock! He also cleaned the work site. Mr. Lopez responded to all emails in a timely way. I will contact him soon for more work that needs to be done on my house. I recommend him highly!

Description of Work
Replaced rotten post and railing on a deck

Category decks,deck cleaning

05/16/2013

JULIE Z.

I have worked with Nestor before on a basement remodel, an experience which exceeded my expectations at every turn. This was a smaller project, but again, the results exceeded my expectations. Nestor and his team are honest, reliable, punctual, and very hard working. We ran into factory related issues on both the door and on one of the lights, but Nestor's crew took the time and had the skill to address the problems and find work-arounds that resulted in the job being completed on time and with the results I expected.

Description of Work
Installation of two custom made Harvey storm doors plus replacement and installation of 2 new exterior porch lights.

Category lighting,doors

10/20/2011

Magda S.

They were responsive, showed up on time, and cleaned up after themselves. They also did great work on my home and the price was reasonable. I have lately tried to contact the company and it has been difficult getting a hold of them.

Description of Work
They installed a new shower and replaced all of my stairs from the first floor to the second floor.

Category remodeling,home remodeling