D Pacheco Masonry

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2016

82 Herbert St

Framingham, MA 01702

Masonry, Patio, Stone Work.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

At D Pacheco Masonry, we take pride in our outstanding masonry services. We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality service possible. Our team enjoys helping homeowners build their dream homes. Whether it be your walkway, driveway, patio, or fireplace, our team uses modern construction techniques combined with the oldest masonry methods to enhance the beauty of your home. Please check out our website for a gallery of our past projects! We look forward to working with you on your next masonry project. Thank you!...

masonry (25)hardscaping (12)Patios (10)basement waterproofing (3)outdoor kitchens (1)snow removal (1)

08/04/2020

Doug’s crew did a phenomenal job for a reasonable price. Doug was very honest about when his company could do the work, which was approximately 3 weeks and most importantly he delivered on that promise. Doug was also very responsive in answering all my questions prior to hiring his company for my job. I definitely will not hesitate to hire Doug’s company again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Had my existing blue stone patio rebuilt and repaired the stairs

Category masonry,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

06/25/2020

Results were exactly what we were hoping for! Crew was courteous, neat, and clean when it came to the worksite. Price was reasonable for work performed. A+ value for the product delivered. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Front walkway

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

06/10/2020

Doug and his team were awesome to work with. We love our new patio. Doug provided great recommendations throughout the project. Very accommodating and quick response w. quotation and installation. Would definitely recommend them. Thanks

Description of Work
Installed New Patio

Category masonry,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

06/09/2020

I have owned my house for almost 20 years and over the years there have been all sorts of contractors doing various job. I can honestly say that I have never seen anybody as hard working, professional, punctual and good at what they do as these guys. Their respect for my personal property was EXCEPTIONAL. Nothing was moved out of place, nothing got damaged, no plants were destroyed. They were so c...

Description of Work
Patios comment pavers

Category basement waterproofing,patios

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

05/29/2020

We couldn’t be happier with the work performed by Doug’s team. Welves and Luciano worked diligently for two days and the end product is beautiful. Welves took the time to answer questions we had as the job progressed which was great as we had no experience with this kind of stuff. One of the things that surprised me the most is the attention to detail from start to finish. I knew the walkway would...

Description of Work
Entry Walkway Concrete to Paver Installation

Category masonry,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

04/14/2020

Doug and Carlos were fantastic! Showed up on time, completed our project on budget and on time. The quality is great, they really paid attention to the details and we are very happy! I would and have recommend.

Description of Work
We had a walkway installed

Category basement waterproofing,hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

02/12/2020

Doug and crew were terrific. Job was complete on time, within budget and came out great! They provided extra landscaping materials (loam, seed and mulch) to make the project look beautiful.

Description of Work
Front Walkway and Back Patio

Category masonry,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 04/17/2019

12/23/2019

Douglas has been professional, worked with my schedule and done everything in a timely fashion. High quality of work, accommodating with some last minute changes I needed to make. All in all he's first on my list of masons to reach out to. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Douglas was referred to me by a friend. I hired him to do the foundation work in an extension we built, opening up some basement windows in order them to meet the code requirements for turning basement to living space and finally building the entrance steps, landing and walkway from the street to the main door.

Category masonry,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

12/20/2019

Pacheco's work is excellent. Great quality & meticulous attention to details. Also, I appreciate the honesty in dealing with me. What they promise, they deliver, even after they have been paid and must come back to finish something. This is rare in this industry.

Description of Work
Front stone steps & porch, wall veneers, walkways, backyard patio, firepit, driveway paver edging, etc.

Category masonry,hardscaping,patios,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

12/20/2019

We renovated our front steps and back patio this Spring and could not be happier with the work Doug and his team did. Doug was incredibly thorough from the first meeting to the last, making sure he understood our vision and his prices were very competitive with the other companies we looked at. His work is incredibly high quality and he was very patient with us as we changed some ideas during the ...

Description of Work
Renovated front steps and patio

Category masonry,patios