Caron Electrical

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2004

We are a small company of 3 licensed electricians and donot use sub electricians to do our work....

PW DiMasi Electric

PW DiMasi Electric

We have been a Waltham based local electrical company since 1993. I Peter W DiMasi Master Electrician (15273A) owner of PW DiMasi Electric am committed to serving our customers with the best service and quality of work. We have courteous and qualified electricians that will complete any electrical job, small or large. We pride ourselves in quality, service and when the job is done, cleanliness! You will not need to clean after us. We are here for all your electrical needs from lighting design, installing an extra receptacle to wiring a new building. We install phone, cable TV, lighting, recessed lights, electric heat, service upgrades, circuit breakers, power generators, computer networking and much more. We are fully licensed and insured and have been vote best of the best since 2000.

05/03/2017

David was responsive, honest and fair. His team was great, took on the job and completed it in less time than his estimate. We paid a slight premium but the peace of mind, excellent responsiveness and high quality of work was worth it to us. We would definitely hire Caron Electrical again for future electrical projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgrade a 100amp service to 200amp.

05/16/2016

david is great--came right on time, great communication, got the job done quickly. prior to starting, he offered quite a bit of advice in advance for properly digging a trench, helping us pick out equipment that met code, and the proper order of getting work done (we're juggling several projects) glad my friend referred him to us. I've already gave his info to two people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
several electric projects

04/16/2016

I had a very pleasant experience with David and his team.  We got a new range but felt really skittish about hooking it up to the circa 1950's wiring we had (no ground wire).  I had another electrician over to try and snake a new cable through the impossible geometry of my house, but he was unable to do it.  I called David Caron over to take a look and see what he thought.  He took a look, agreed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran a new electrical cable,  installed a new range receptacle, installed power cord on new range.

03/09/2016

The electrician was prompt and professional.  He discovered the wiring was ok but that the box was loose within the wall causing a short and a dangerous situation (burning electrical smell, blackened box).  He had to use tools to shave the wall to fit the new box in, but managed to do this without damaging the newly-installed backsplash glass tile.  As always the work was excellent.  I could not r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an outlet in the kitchen that was shorting out and melting due to a bad connection.

03/03/2016

Dave and his team are great.  They are prompt, responsive, do a great job and clean up behind themselves.  This is the second time I have used them and I have nothing but great things to say about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caron Electrical installed a generator as well as switched out a large number of florescent lights for standard LEDs.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

Ceiling Fans. Electrical. Heating & AC. Lighting. Remodeling - General.