Bushell Piano Movers

Framingham, MA 01701

Piano Moving, New and Used Piano Sales, Piano Tuning

08/04/2020

Catherine A.

Smooth as butter. Extremely professional- Covid careful, protected floors, took away old piano. You get what you pay for - previous move hired a local guy with a big truck and my husband had to help him with the move- and we got huge divots in our soft pine hallway floor as a bonus. A complete disaster then - but these guys were superb! Easy to talk to on the phone, came when they said and did a great job. Would highly recommend for any piano worth keeping.

Description of Work
Move an upright piano 15 miles

06/14/2019

gloria V.

These guys came completely ill equipped to move my large refurbished antique grand piano. They were unable to get the piano to the second floor of my home because they said it was too heavy. I'm not sure how this is possible when piano moving is all that you do. They ended up having to store the piano until they could assemble a larger crew and come on another day. When they finally showed up, a crew of 4-5 guys struggled to get the piano up my stairs and were obscenely cursing the whole time. It was so alarming that I recorded it on my phone. After the piano settled, I realized that they attached one of the legs a bit crooked. I have no way to fix this without calling another moving company. Very disappointed and surprised to see so many positive reviews.

Description of Work
Local move for grand piano

10/08/2018

Ron S.

The movers arrived on time and professionally moved the piano quickly and safely.

Description of Work
Piano moved from one house to another

09/01/2018

Melina G.

These guys were amazing. They were at the pickup point right on time and were at our house in less than an hour, even with a 40-45 minute drive. The piano weighs roughly half a ton (literally, not hyperbole), but they got it out of the pickup house and into our house with no fuss, no damage to anything, and nothing but professionalism, and on an incredibly hot day to boot. The move was arranged over email, with a phone check-in the day before. They were super-responsive, cost was as quoted, and despite this being the largest object I've ever paid to have moved, it was the most hassle-free move experience I've ever had. Could not recommend these folks more.

Description of Work
Moving a century-old upright piano from Milford, MA to Worcester, MA

05/23/2018

Ben P.

This was my second time using Bushell Piano Movers, and it went just as smoothly as my first experience did. I submitted a quote online and was called back within 24 hours. The two gentlemen who moved the piano (a Baldwin console) were on time and made quick (but careful) work moving the piano out of my apartment and into my new house. Payment was exactly what the initial quote had been. Very satisfied (again). Thank you!

Description of Work
Piano moving

01/19/2018

Kathy F.

Seamless! Right on time and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Piano moved

06/14/2017

Holly S.

Great - the delivery team was precisely on time, called 30 minutes in advance like they said they would, easy & quick loading. Easy, punctual, professional, highly recommend.

Description of Work
We had a grand piano that needed to be moved out within days, we had no buyers interested as it was old and needed work, and Bushell picked it up within 24 hours notice, exactly on time, took it to their warehouse and are finding a place for us to donate it to. They really got us out of a bind!

05/22/2017

Hillary S.

Movers were fast, courteous, and arrived on time. Best price of the three quotes I got. Would use again!

Description of Work
Moved a 90 year old upright piano to the next town over.

03/10/2017

David E.

Outstanding - friendly, fast, courteous, professional, skilled and efficient. Couldn't have been more pleased.

Description of Work
Move full size, very heavy 1930s oak piano out and recycle

01/16/2017

Luis T.

The piano was moved to our new location not without a challenge, we needed to piano in the basement and the space to manure was limited. The team not just shoved through the openings but worked in a strategy measuring and positioning to every step. Great Job!

Description of Work
Raymond was very responsive and professional from quoting to performing the service

12/11/2016

Katie P.

Called and got an appointment quickly. Rep was able to quote a reasonable price during the initial phone call which did not change on the date of service. Accurate service window. Piano was secured and wrapped and moved in without incident.

Description of Work
Moving spinet piano from Salem, NH to Billerica, MA

12/06/2016

Bill H.

Great! The owner was very responsive and flexible in terms of getting an appointment set up on short notice. Team arrived 10 minutes early. Job done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Moving a baby grand piano off of a moving truck into a house and setting it up.

10/10/2016

Florence R.

Great job. Getting piano up and down stairs

Description of Work
Piano moved 15 miles away

08/26/2016

Shiao Wei T.

Beautifully. All the work was completed well within 2 hours. The movers were on time, courteous, and professional. I managed to schedule the move within days of my call. The movers noticed the piano did not come with a bench and suggested I contact the owner for one at a reasonable price. I finally did (many months later!) -- and obtained a lovely new bench which matches the piano excellently for $145. I could actually go to a brick and mortar warehouse in Marlborough to look at the benches! I can't say enough nice things about Bushell -- it is a local small business, very reasonably priced, and very human to interact with.

Description of Work
Piano move (a used Steinway Model S baby grand) from Wellesley College to home in Wayland.

08/22/2016

Dolan P.

Very well, punctual, professional, courteous and clean/neat.

Description of Work
Done exactly as requested, on time and efficiently.

07/06/2016

Jeff M.

It went excellently. The movers first picked up the piano from a house in another town. They were very careful. Then at our house the movers had to use ingenuity, alright. To get to the front door of our house the movers would have had to carry the piano up approximately 15 steps. So they cleverly chose to push the piano up the grass on a large dolly and go around the back door to get into the house. But first, they had to do the same in opposite order to get our old piano out. Going through the back was a very clever solution. They took great care with both pianos. The movers were very cordial and efficient. The entire move at each house was done quickly and with great care. I can't recommend them enough.

Description of Work
Pick up a baby grand piano from elsewhere in Massachusetts and move it into our house after removing our old piano.

10/25/2015

Ken J.

We did not end up using his company to move our piano, but he was very responsive on questions.

05/20/2015

John W.

Very friendly and responsive service. Showed up on time, picked up the piano and packed it aboard their truck. Took it right away to its destination about 2.5 hours away. There was no damage to the piano. I would recommend them to anyone and will use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Moved a upright piano from CT to MA.

05/04/2015

Jillian H.

Responded to my email so quickly--within a few hours on a Sunday, and was able to schedule an appointment for the very next morning, which went smoothly

Description of Work
moved upright piano from Lancaster to Boston

04/23/2015

Anne-Marie N.

Contacted Bushell about moving a stand up piano from eastern Massachusetts to Western Massachusetts. This piano had been in the family for 80 years and was from the late 1800's refurbished in the 1930's. We were did a lot of research looking into piano movers that would take the care we needed for this piano move. Bushell was excellent from the first call. If you leave a message the call was returned very promptly. Their pricing was excellent for the distance and time traveled. The movers were very professional and arrived within the time frame that was given to us. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Moved a stand up piano from one house to another

01/01/2015

Paula S.

The move was completed professionally, in a very reasonable amount of time.

Description of Work
We needed a piano moved from our garage to our lower level family room.

11/26/2014

Michael S.

The move went off without a hitch, and without any damage to the piano or the floors. I really wanted to book this company because of past positive reviews on AngiesList as well as their price -- but it was hard getting in touch with them: calls went unreturned several times, and on the day of the move, they showed up three hours late.

Description of Work
Moved a piano from one house to another

10/30/2014

Mark K.

Great. 1st piano was relatively easy. 2nd one was in a basement with very tricky bulkhead access. But they were total pro's and figured it out and had all the gear necessary to handle the manuevering. Not a scratch on either piano from the move.

Description of Work
Moved 2 different pianos from 2 different locations into house we just bought.

10/29/2014

ROSALYN R.

Sales staff was very friendly and accommodated my wish to try out many pianos in their showroom. They answered all my questions but also gave me space when I just wanted to play the pianos. They had a great selection in every price range, and clearly take excellent care of their pianos. Delivery of the piano is included in the cost of the piano and includes 3 free tunings. A good family-run business with a longstanding reputation and great merchandise.

Description of Work
Let me try out all the pianos in their showroom in Westboro.

08/04/2014

Sharon B.

Great! Very happy with the services.

Description of Work
Moved a baby grand piano from Central to Western Mass.

Flash Moving & Storage

Flash Moving Company offers commercial, residential, local, and long-distance moving services. As well as packing, POD loading/unloading, inside move and storage services. No unexpected surprises or extra charges. Only high-quality moving and custom service.

2022 Super Service Award

Move and Care Moving Company

Relocation is stressful enough without worrying that your moving company might drop the ball. At Move and Care, our crew of experienced professionals is with you at every turn to ensure that the whole process goes smoothly.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Move and Care Moving Company on Angi
    Mini Moves And More Inc

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce Mini Moves and More, Inc. We are a full service moving company that offers a wide range of services from in-home furniture re-arranging to large home re-locations. Our crews are well-trained in how to wrap furniture, pack boxes, move furniture, load trucks, load storage units and, most importantly, how to conduct themselves in a professional manner. We are a family run business that has been servicing the Greater Boston area since 2003.

Piano Tuning