Angel's Painting

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2006

Angel's Painting, Inc. is a privately owned residential and commercial contract painting company. They work with a wide variety of clients including homeowners, general contractors, condominium owners, hospitals, churches, synagogues, colleges, schools, assisted living facilities and many others in Massachusetts....

H&H Property Management

H&H Property Management

NOW BOOKING FALL CLEANUPS! Certified Landscape and Turf Grass Managers. __________________________________________ H&H Property Management is a company that strives for excellence in the outdoor living industry. H&H offers a variety of services in both the maintenance and construction aspects of landscape, with any service provided, we stand out from the rest by the way we interact with our clients. Each step of the process is personal to us. starting with the clients idea through construction and then to fruition we want you to be 100 percent satisfied at all times. From creating to maintaining, it is always from you, the client. The Staff at H&H Property Management is comprised of individuals with an abundance of knowledge and experience in all aspects of the landscape field. This includes design and installation, along with background in horticulture. We have experts with many specialty skills to serve your needs. Our clients should expect and will receive the service of professionals while accomplishing your landscape needs.

09/29/2014

Angel's never returned my calls. I subsequently used another recommendation from your website, Aurora Painting, and was was very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

08/05/2014

Painting is scheduled to be done and completed on 8/11.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angel helped me select colors and will paint our new home from top to bottom. He is responsive, professional and loves, loves, loves what he does.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

05/27/2014

First let's start off with the positive. Angel's team were hard-working and polite. They worked 7am to 5pm every day for the 6-7 days it took to finish the job. The painting itself looked beautiful and the carpentry work was ok. Basically this is a painting company that probably has 1 or 2 guys that can do decent carpentry work to make them some extra money. In the beginning Angel seemed like the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full exterior paint job w/ some carpentry work

05/01/2013

Would come every storm but expenseive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ploe\wed driveway in winter storms

CATEGORY snow removal

03/26/2013

I think his quote was probably fairly competitive. I thought he was professional and respectful. He gave me a decent quote and talked through service. I ultimately ended up not using him because I ended up using a recommendation I got from a co-worker for another company. But, he gave me a fine quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Angel's Painting to do some exterior painting work.

CATEGORY house painters

Painting, Wallpapering, Power Washing, Small Carpentry Work, Deck Houses, Staining, Gutter Cleaning, & Gutter Repair & Replacement.