American Discount Roofing & Siding

Founded 1972 • With Angi since July 2003

We are a remodeling company prepared to fullfill all of your home improvement needs...

McKenzie Plumbing & Heating

McKenzie Plumbing & Heating

Plumbing & Heating

05/16/2013

I chose this company because they had put our roof on the house several years ago.  I was happy with them then, and I am still happy. I would use them again and I recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I might have a problem with the roof or gutter.  Dick came out with two of his men, inspected the area inside and outside the house, and determined that i did not.  He and his men were professional, courteous and responsive.

02/27/2013

It went well. The owner was very personable, courteous and knowledgeable. His son headed the work team for the job and the work team was very courteous, timely and neat. The job took as long as it was supposed to and the finished product has been very satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our 22 year old roof replaced completely.

12/17/2012

He was the only bidder to come over and check out the roof first.  He explained what needed to be done and why.  Super nice guy, was prompt, and the work was done to our satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dick came over with his crew to repair a rubber roof for us.

06/22/2012

House (45 years old) needed new roof, and wanted ice shield to prevent ice dam damage (hapened two years before).  Also wanted better venting in attic to help prevent future ice dams and any mold on underside of roof sheeting.Owner (Dick Tolan) came out soon after request for quote and looked over the proposed work.Reasonable quote (not the highest and not the lowest).Proposed 5/8" sheeting for mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stripped old shingles over entire roof (main roof over 2 story part of house and single story over family room and covered porch).Removed and replaced sheeting over main 2 story part of house.  Installed 6 feet ice shield over entire roof.Installed new power vent in main roof.Reshingled entire roof (including new flashing and drip edge).Repaired morter in one chimmney.Installed new venting through roof for two bathroom fans.Installed new soffit vents around entire house.

05/11/2012

He made it seem like doing this would make the roof look good as new.  I had gotten several quotes and others who came over told me I should re-shingle the front side of my roof instead of just trying to nail down the few that were popping up bc they might not go down.  Replacing just a few shingles would have been obvious and I'm putting my house on the market so I didn't want them to stand out a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dick Tolan got on the roof to nail down some "nail pops" and a row of plywood that made the shingles stick up. Update 05/11/12: When it came time to pay, Dick asked me to write the check to Tolan and Sons, which is a separate company listed in Angie's list.  I would recommend that you read those reviews if you are considering this company.  I did not have a positive experience with Dick Tolan.

CATEGORY roofing

ROOFING, ICE-DAM REMOVAL, SLATE REPAIRS, SIDING, WINDOWS, NEW CONSTRUCTION, RENOVATIONS, ADDITIONS, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, HANDYMAN SERVICES, PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard