Alliance Company

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2015

302 Union Avenue suite 2

Framingham, MA 01702

Alliance Company has been in business since 2004. Alliance is a family owned and operated business. We are a total of 12 employee's divided in to 3 crew's ( Prepping crew/ painting crew/ carpentry crew). We provide high quality service in all aspects of the work for a very competitive price!...

05/13/2015

Henry D.

All aspects of the job were thoroughly completed by the Alliance Company within the time frame specified in their original estimate. The most impressive part of their work was manner in which the workers paid attention to little details evident in each of the job tasks... each of the two individuals assigned to the project knew their stuff and worked well together. The two redefined for me what it means to take honest pride in workmanship. The entire job was completed in three days. Their clean-up at the end of the job was impeccable. I'd hire this company again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Interior painting (two coats) of the kitchen, living room, office, and one bathroom; taping and repairing stress wall cracks in three of these rooms, repairing window rot in one exterior window, removing damaged plasterboard in bathroom, rebuilding a shower ceiling and power washing the entire exterior of the house.

Category drywall, remodeling, interior painters

Thank you very much for your feed back! It was a pleasure to work with you and help you out on the different projects you had to complete, also happy that we were able to get it done in time as planned! Thank you very much for your business, it was a pleasure and it will always be, thanks!

03/04/2015

miguel C.

I currently own a decently sized home in Lexington that is about 100 years old. The house has original wooden doors and crown molding, its very old and unique in many different ways. I went through a very arduous process looking for the right company for the job, it took me about one year to find Andre (Alliance Company). Obviously I'm a picky customer with allot of demands. I needed to have complete trust in the person doing work to my home. What intrigued me about Andre is that, not only is he fully knowledgeable but when answering all of my questions, He would actually take the time to educate me on the subject. He was actually the first business owner to do this among the very many I had interviewed. He earned my trust from the beginning. His attention to detail is amazing, he is extremely organized, never left a mess and that's exactly what a property like mine needed. Last spring he painted the exterior, I never thought it was possible to make an old house look so fresh.The prep work was fabulous, he sanded and primed every square inch, took his time and made sure i was satisfied daily. He just finished the interior doing the same process. I would highly recommend Andre and Alliance Company if your looking to do things once and for someone you can trust. From A-Z he was extremely professional and delivered on time as promised.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting of my house. Sanded and prepped entire house inside and out. Patched holes, made walls look brand new. He also did some resteration work on the wood siding that came out perfect. Painted the crown molding along with the exterior trim of my house. Job was delivered on time as promised,Very clean.

Category drywall, remodeling, siding, house painters, interior painters

Thank you for your business and feedback, which really helps us to know where we stand to always be looking to improve where is necessary, thank you very much!

Magictiledesign

We are a company specialized in ceramic Tile, Porcelain, Marble e Backsplash remodeling your kitchen and bathroom. Quality and commitment to service!

K Rod Painting

Here at K-Rod Painting, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Others, House Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Painter, Pressure Washing Service, Staining Services and much more. We look forward to your business and serving you.

Offers by K Rod Painting on Angi
    ADO Painting

ADO Painting is committed to providing our customers in the Greater Boston and Metro West areas outstanding painting services and customer care. We want to help you to reshape your spaces, either residential, commercial, interior, or exterior, with the color of your choice.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal

Interior & Exterior Painting, Remodeling, Snow Removal.

HVAC