All Pro Quality Painting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2012

103 B Taralli Ter

Framingham, MA 01702

All Pro Quality painting provides the very best local painting services for residential customers and services commercial clients, churches and senior living communities throughout New England and beyond. We offer interior painting and exterior painting as well as wallpaper installation and light carpentry. We go above and beyond other painting contractors with the highest quality workmanship; friendly, prompt and reliable service at competitive prices....

07/13/2016

michelle F.

They did a beautiful job, and did it quickly! Maybe most important they were kind and courteous and trustworthy. They gave us a much more reasonable rate than anyone else we contacted.

Description of Work
Marcelo and his partner painted my daughter's room, which was full of elaborate trim and doors and angles.

Category interior painters

03/22/2016

Joanna K.

Marcelo and Daniel were fantastic! We wanted our builder-grade oak cabinets painted to an off-white color ... a few painters I had inquired about doing this job told me they won't do cabinets and that they hated painting cabinets. When I contacted Marcelo, he was eager for the job and explained the entire process ahead of time so we knew we were having it done right. He was extremely responsive by phone and text... even sending me pictures of his past cabinet-painting jobs. They did my entire kitchen in only 3 days. They were extremely polite, professional, and punctual. Even took their shoes off before entering the house without being asked (not that we would have cared if they left their shoes on, but that is just another example of how professional and courteous they were). They sanded the cabinets, filled with wood filler, sanded again, primed them with oil-based primer, sanded again, and then put two coats of paint. All of the materials were included in the price - Marcelo even went to the paint store with an item I found to match the color I wanted and had the paint customized. I never even stepped foot into the paint store - he took care of everything- and made sure they always used top-quality Benjamin Moore products as well. The cabinets came out beautiful - I am so happy with them. It would have taken me and my husband forever to do this project ourselves and it probably wouldn't have come out as nicely. Feels like a new kitchen at a fraction of what it would have cost us to replace or reface the cabinets. Highly recommend their services. I wish there was a place to put my before and after pictures on here. They came out really great.

Description of Work
Prepped (sanded, filled, and primed) builder-grade oak cabinets and painted them with two coats of Satin finish Benjamin Moore Paint

Category furniture repair

Bostonian Painters LLC

Bostonian Painters concentrates on interior exterior carpentry, painting, and staining for both commercial and residential properties insulation and repairs to siding and deck remodels. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service!

Abe Schickel & Co Inc

We are a meticulous and long-established house painting company that provides lasting and clean work for homeowners who want to carefully care for their home and living environment. We will really care for your home.

Startline Professional Painting

Paul Sonnett, owner of Startline Painting has a favorite saying" "Sonnett's on it!" And that goes for the whole company. No messages left in the dust. There's a reason you are contacting us now — you would like to know what we can do and when we can do it. It's a simple request. And it's our driving force. Come check us out at https://startlinepainting.com/about/

Satisfaction

Interior & exterior painting, wallpapering.