A.J. Belcher Landscape & Construction

With Angi since November 2013

2.6

10 percent senior discount over age 62...

Boston Choice Driveways

Boston Choice Driveways have been paving ways in the town of Newton, MA for years, working closely with the locals to make your residential and commercial areas look smoother and updated. We are always at your service to take care of all your paving needs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Pave Tech LLC

Pave tech does a host different services from asphalt paving to masonry, blue stone walks, patios,interlocking patio pavers, driveway pavers,tree work. Intricate & simple landscape designing of backyards. We are the recognized leader in value and pricing!!!!!!!

SRS Construction & Landscape

Welcome! Uproot problems with your landscape for a more pleasing, unique property with superior services from in Metro West area . SRS Construction & Landscape specializes in landscaping services and maintenance that make your property look its best year-round. We are a full-service landscaping company that handles all of your property needs. SRS Construction & Landscape has been keeping grass greener, flowers more vibrant, and clients happier. Contact us now to become one of the many satisfied property owners we've helped throughout the years. No matter whether it is a small or large project, our expertise will enhance the look and value of your property. Call us in Metro West today for a personal consultation. Our Services Include the Following : Spring e Falls Cleanups , Landscape design, Landscape Installation ,General Maintenance , Lawn Mowing , Fertilization Program, Shrub Trimming , Irrigation System , Sprinkler Systems , Patios and Walkways , Stone And Brick , Blue stone , Cobblestone , Steps , Pool Patio , And many More. Call us today For Free Estimate At 508 494 4858. Our office hours are:7:00 am to 6:00 pm

05/26/2021

Horrible service - didn't complete the job he promised and extremely rude when I called to complain. Also very dishonest - claimed the price (for trimming bushes) was listed the flyer but the flyer makes no mention of it. Likes to play wise *** and crack bad jokes but no real sense of humor.

Description of Work
leaf cleanup, bush trimming

Category lawn service

10/29/2018

Anthony was great, half the price of a big fence co. In Ashland and did a wonderful job for me an my dog Rosie"

Description of Work
Animal fence for my dog

Category landscaping,lawn service

12/09/2017

I called Anthony to complete fall leaf pickup and he agreed and said he would. We worked out the day. It was after Thanksgiving. On the day (Monday) he was supposed to arrive, he didn't. He didn't call or anything. So I called him back and asked where he was. He responded that he got busy and would come the following Thursday. Thursday came and no Anthony. Again, no phone call from him. I called h...

Description of Work
Fall Leaf Pickup

Category leaf removal

11/19/2013

Not only did they do a superb job on the major tasks, but did s number of 'extras' such as carrying my household traah to the curb and rehanging my cable wire on the house, all voluntarily. And after they'd backed out their truck, they came back and raked up all the leaves that were underneath it.

Description of Work
Raked up and removed a ton of leaves and branches from two side yards and front yard and hauled them away. "Shrink-wrapped" my front porch for insulation and storage, all in three hours.

Category lawn service

Thx [Member name removed] ur a great guy and customer! Happy new year

04/03/2012

Antony was the person who came out. He does landscaping; snow plowing, and is a repairs contractor. He also did snow plowing and lawn mowing for me, I had a door, and was an inch of open space, on either sides of the doors, and he came to try and fix that, and he said it was all fixed, but the different pieces of stuffing that they use, were all hanging out, and I let it go. When I opened the door...

Description of Work
A.J. Belcher Landscaping did a door to the laundry room at the back of the house.

Category lawn service,doors

Const. And landscaping

Very few not offered , we are a wealth of info.