We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Advanced Construction & Cleaning

Founded 2010 •

123 A St

Framingham, MA 01701

For more than 8 years, our company slogan is “Your Satisfaction is our goal” for cleaning services and construction services. We offer high quality and professionalism from start to finish of every project. We offer year round Building, Remodeling, All phases of Construction, Decks & Porches and Cleaning Services for all residential and commercial customers. We are fully insured and licensed. Advanced Services has taken great pride in exceeding the expectations of our clients and we look forward to working with you! Thank You, Advanced Construction & Cleaning Services...
Cleaning before and after  project
Cleaning before and after

202101701

12/22/2021

Cheryl O.

They cause major plumbing issue and ceiling problem because they flushed in cleaning material on the toilet and they clearly denied it. It caused me a lot.

Description of Work
House cleaning

05/08/2021

Laura R.

They always do a great job! I am on a biweekly schedule right now. They always go above and beyond. They organize things if needed put away my dishes if they are on the counter from being washed etc. so nice and so helpful.

Description of Work
house cleaning

02/22/2021

Marvin T.

The gentlemen at Advanced Construction were incredible. They moved with speed and precision. The deck was completed on time even with some modifications to the original plan. They were professional and polite. Any changes to be made were discussed with us beforehand. They also helped me return some of the unused material back to the hardware store. I would highly recommend Advanced Construction to anyone who needs this sort of work done.

Description of Work
Restore an old deck

Category decks

02/18/2021

Patrick B.

We were very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Install new facia and handrails

Category woodworking

01/12/2021

Marilyn M.

They were excellent. The house was sparkling when they left. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
house cleaning

10/21/2020

Tim D.

Eder did an excellent job. We are very happy with the work and will definitely contact him again next time we need a carpenter!

Description of Work
Front steps replaced

Category woodworking

09/26/2020

Tamare Allston T.

It was really good. They came in very early. They got everything done in about 2 and half hour. It was a very good services.

Description of Work
They did a deep cleaning for me.

09/24/2020

Francis J.

This company does exceptionally well at home cleaning! They are on-time, professional, affordable, and responsive to your needs. I still use them and will continue to and so should you!!!

Description of Work
house cleaning

09/24/2020

Carrie Poe Uxbrigde P.

They are wonderful cleaners and lovely people. I trust them to do an excellent and thorough job, to give attention to detail, and, wonderfully, the ladies are very kind too. I wholeheartedly recommend.

Description of Work
house cleaning

09/10/2020

Brian K.

This is the first and only company I've used. They are thorough, quick, professional and very nice. It's usually the same two that show up but everyone who has shown up has the same ethics. I love how my house smells when they are done! Not to mention how clean it is.

Description of Work
Housecleaning in Leominster, Ma

09/10/2020

Casa Dos Lencoes Em Shrewsbury Debra Quillen Q.

The cleaning services have been great. I rent my house as a vacation rental. Prior to hiring Nayara I was receiving poor ratings. The reviews since bringing on her team have improved drastically and include comments on the cleanliness. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
house cleaning

09/09/2020

Christine Mayock Walthan M.

I have been using this service for almost 2 years and each cleaning is thorough and pleasant. They are very responsive to requests and have options for deep cleans, which I love!

Description of Work
house cleaning

M&S Painters Inc.

*SPRING SPECIAL* Receive 10% off any services (max savings is applied, ask Service Provider for details) We are a family owned and operated painting company with over 10 years collective experience in interior, exterior, commercial, and residential painting. We take pride in high quality work and excellent customer care. We operate in the Boston MetroWest community. Our family is ready to help your family, give us a call today!

Offers by M&S Painters Inc.  on Angi
    Startline Professional Painting

Paul Sonnett, owner of Startline Painting has a favorite saying" "Sonnett's on it!" And that goes for the whole company. No messages left in the dust. There's a reason you are contacting us now — you would like to know what we can do and when we can do it. It's a simple request. And it's our driving force. Come check us out at https://startlinepainting.com/about/

Direct Landscaping Design, Inc.

Call today for painting services.

All of your Home Improvement and house Cleaning needs!