Advanced Construction & Cleaning

Founded 2010 •

Not Licensed

123 A St

Framingham, MA 01701

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Cleaning before and after

Cleaning before and after

house cleaning202101701
House cleaning before and after

For more than 8 years, our company slogan is “Your Satisfaction is our goal” for cleaning services and construction services. We offer high quality and professionalism from start to finish of every project. We offer year round Building, Remodeling, All phases of Construction, Decks & Porches and Cleaning Services for all residential and commercial customers. We are fully insured and licensed. Advanced Services has taken great pride in exceeding the expectations of our clients and we look forward to working with you! Thank You, Advanced Construction & Cleaning Services...
Deck Rebuild

decks & porches

202001701

house cleaning (8)woodworking (2)decks & porches (1)

05/08/2021

They always do a great job! I am on a biweekly schedule right now. They always go above and beyond. They organize things if needed put away my dishes if they are on the counter from being washed etc. so nice and so helpful.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

02/22/2021

The gentlemen at Advanced Construction were incredible. They moved with speed and precision. The deck was completed on time even with some modifications to the original plan. They were professional and polite. Any changes to be made were discussed with us beforehand. They also helped me return some of the unused material back to the hardware store. I would highly recommend Advanced Construction to...

Description of Work
Restore an old deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

01/12/2021

They were excellent. The house was sparkling when they left. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

10/21/2020

Eder did an excellent job. We are very happy with the work and will definitely contact him again next time we need a carpenter!

Description of Work
Front steps replaced

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

09/26/2020

It was really good. They came in very early. They got everything done in about 2 and half hour. It was a very good services.

Description of Work
They did a deep cleaning for me.

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

09/24/2020

They are wonderful cleaners and lovely people. I trust them to do an excellent and thorough job, to give attention to detail, and, wonderfully, the ladies are very kind too. I wholeheartedly recommend.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

09/24/2020

This company does exceptionally well at home cleaning! They are on-time, professional, affordable, and responsive to your needs. I still use them and will continue to and so should you!!!

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

09/10/2020

This is the first and only company I've used. They are thorough, quick, professional and very nice. It's usually the same two that show up but everyone who has shown up has the same ethics. I love how my house smells when they are done! Not to mention how clean it is.

Description of Work
Housecleaning in Leominster, Ma

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

09/10/2020

The cleaning services have been great. I rent my house as a vacation rental. Prior to hiring Nayara I was receiving poor ratings. The reviews since bringing on her team have improved drastically and include comments on the cleanliness. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

09/09/2020

I have been using this service for almost 2 years and each cleaning is thorough and pleasant. They are very responsive to requests and have options for deep cleans, which I love!

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

All of your Home Improvement and house Cleaning needs!