Adams Shade & Screen Company

Founded 1944 • With Angi since June 2007

Since 1944, Adams Shade and Screen has proudly served the greater Boston community with all of their window and door shade needs. Family owned and operated, Adams Shade has focused their efforts on providing the finest products coupled with first class service....

Core Remodeling Services Inc

Core Remodeling Services Inc

CORE Remodeling Services, Inc. is a full service remodeling design and build firm. We specialize in remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, basements, attics, additions, whole house renovations, deck building, siding, window and door replacements in the Worcester County MA and Metro West MA area. Please read our project minimum requirements at the end as we do not complete installs or repairs . We are committed to developing long-term relationships with our customers. We will exceed expectations and gain your trust through superior performance by every member of our team. We pride ourselves on bringing professionalism to a trade that has a well-earned, poor reputation. CORE is a full service remodeling company and we know your time is important. In an effort to try to make sure CORE is the right contractor for you, listed below are a few minimum project requirements we have in place. General Carpentry & Remodeling is a $5,000 minimum estimated project size for all carpentry or exterior siding related projects. Unless you are a returning customer or it is part of a larger project, we do not do small repair work. Windows & Doors 2 each, minimum entrance type doors 5 each, minimum replacement windows We only do installations for windows and doors that are ordered through our company. We do not install customer purchased products. We do not do window and door repairs that are not part of replacements.

11/10/2015

Dan came to measure my windows for screens and noted that they were not square--not surprising since my house was built in 1920. He said that rather than making screens in the factory and installing them, he would send his mobile team to custom-make screens that would fit the out-of-square openings. His team showed up at my house this morning. They were very polite and got right to work on making ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 6 custom-made full-view, aluminum frame, fiberglass-screened screens for double-hung windows

CATEGORY screen repair,replacement windows,doors

11/03/2014

Very well. Reviewed all elements of the project with us before start. Fabricated each screen on site so it fit each window. Needed to service one after the major installation. Done very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built 17 screens that custom fit windows that had settled a bit since installation

07/07/2014

Good estimate. No surprises. Showed up on time. Only issue was that the screens were aluminum and developed holes a few years ago. We have since had the screens redone by another company with nylon screens and they have been great. Once the holes started to appear, this company said they would stop by to take a look and they never did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 12 floor to ceiling screens. Removed existing wood framing.

06/22/2012

The new shades work great. But when I wanted my older shades repaired, it took it a long while for him to do it. He didn't keep his word for the appointments and I had to finally take the shades to his shop which was really tough to find. When I got them back, it came back without the curtain pulls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought new shades from him and he repaired a set of shades for me.

CATEGORY window treatments

10/01/2011

The job took two days and the porch looks wonderful. They are very responsive, professional and and personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rescreeened my entire porch.

CATEGORY screen repair

Shades & Blinds - Mini, Micro, Verticals. New Screen Porch Enclosures, Replacement Windows & Doors, & Storm Doors & Storm Windows.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express