A G Reliable Remodeling

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2010

Welcome to RCS LLC, Our family oriented business has a wide variety of experience and background in the construction industry for over 20 years. Some of our work includes: -Finish Carpentry -Bathroom Remodel -Kitchen Remodel -Cabinetry -Electrical -Masonry -Concrete -House Cleaning -Home Organization -Interior Design

CORE Remodeling Services, Inc. is a full service remodeling design and build firm. We specialize in remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, basements, attics, additions, whole house renovations, deck building, siding, window and door replacements in the Worcester County MA and Metro West MA area. Please read our project minimum requirements at the end as we do not complete installs or repairs . We are committed to developing long-term relationships with our customers. We will exceed expectations and gain your trust through superior performance by every member of our team. We pride ourselves on bringing professionalism to a trade that has a well-earned, poor reputation. CORE is a full service remodeling company and we know your time is important. In an effort to try to make sure CORE is the right contractor for you, listed below are a few minimum project requirements we have in place. General Carpentry & Remodeling is a $5,000 minimum estimated project size for all carpentry or exterior siding related projects. Unless you are a returning customer or it is part of a larger project, we do not do small repair work. Windows & Doors 2 each, minimum entrance type doors 5 each, minimum replacement windows We only do installations for windows and doors that are ordered through our company. We do not install customer purchased products. We do not do window and door repairs that are not part of replacements.

VC Construction is committed to providing professional, reliable, superior quality sitework construction services in an effort to attain total customer satisfaction. It is our belief that the foundation of success is based on hard work, honesty, integrity and a dedication to excellence. We are also committed to the fundamental purpose of providing long-term, financially sound employment to the people who strive to make VC Construction a success - our most valuable resource - our employees!

06/28/2016

After finally getting a plot plan for my property, I contacted Allen to see if he could build the 12x24 deck for me. Our first meeting to discuss the deck was on 6/6. Allen said he could work with my tight schedule and was able to start the deck right away. He immediately started the permit process, and was able to get the permit issued in a couple days. Allen and his team got the permit, put in t...

Description of Work
We had a 12x24 deck added to the house.

Category home builders,woodworking

02/26/2016

The work done by Allen and his team is always done to our satisfaction. He always keeps us updated on the schedule and any problems that we might have.

Description of Work
They replaced a sliding glass door and repaired water damaged joists.

Category woodworking,doors

09/09/2015

Description of Work
new kitchen, floors, electrical, had water damage from broken pipe. job still not complete and has not been back since june 1

Category home builders,home remodeling

03/22/2015

Allen is a professional and reliable contractor. He has worked with me to come up with the best possible solutions for the work I wanted done. He hires excellent sub contractors who do great work. My basement was done 2 years ago and looks amazing. His carpenter did some excellent custom work for us around our TV area and everyone comments on how great of a job they did. He is now doing my main ba...

Description of Work
I have used Allen Grome to renovate a bathroom and finish my basement.

Category home builders,home remodeling

02/26/2014

I would highly recommend AG Reliable Remodeling for any construction project you have. Over the past couple years we have used AG Reliable Remodeling for several projects. We had them install replacement windows in our entire house, including a very large bay window. Recently we just completed a complete kitchen remodel project. Both of these projects as well as several smaller projects were done ...

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel – Including: Removing and exterior door Removing an interior wall Demo of the existing kitchen and prep for the new Installed new cabinets with granite counters and new hardwood floor

Category replacement windows,home builders,home remodeling

Full service remodeling company specializing in additions, new kitchens, bathroom remodeling, basement remodeling, insurance claims, roofing, siding and windows. We can also handle small jobs, water damage and most home repair problems.

Limited Warranty