Mass Bay Wildlife Management Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

Foxboro

Foxborough, MA 02035

Mass Bay Wildlife Management is a full service company specializing in the prevention and non lethal removal of nuisance animals and other common pests from homes and businesses. We offer free inspections and quotes, emergency animal removal services and same day services in many cases....

pest control (334)animal removal (85)chimney cap repair (17)dog fencing (5)

11/07/2020

It went very well. Luke, the technician was very friendly and did a nice job. We decided that we would like to use their annual service program going forward.

Description of Work
Mice control

Category pest control,dog fence

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

06/22/2020

Jake seemed very thorough and professional. He explained everything. I was pleased .

Description of Work
Traps set for mouse problem

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

04/15/2020

I would recommend Alex to anyone. He was prompt and efficient and I appreciate the job he did. He also noted some other repair work that needed to be done and led me in the right direction to get it fixed.

Description of Work
Removal of squirrel in attic

Category chimney caps,animal removal

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

Thank you for your business, it'd appreciated!

10/09/2019

This is the second time I've used Mass Bay. They came of short notice and installed a one way trap that let the squirrels out but they could not get back in. Easy to deal with. I would definitely hire them again and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
Install a trap to get squirrels out of my chimney

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

05/19/2019

Project went well. When I called to request a quote, Alex called within the hour and was out to the house within the week. I noticed what appeared to be terminates in the far end of the yard near a tree and was concerned that perhaps they could have tunneled toward the house. Alex came out and added monitoring boxes surrounding our home. In the next 60 days he will return to check to see if we nee...

Description of Work
Annual carpenter ant inspection and treatment. We additionally requested to monitor for any termites.

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

03/22/2019

It wasn't easy because the animals under our house were raccoons. But they were successfully evicted and any re-entry was blocked. One returning visitor has been trapped so far. They were very responsive, skillful and professional.

Description of Work
Identifying the type of animal and ridding the house of them.

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 03/02/2019

03/11/2019

This is a shout our for Mass Bay Wildlife Management. Alex did a great job in closing our bird and squirrel holes. We didn't know that we had so many holes leading into our attic. I have been watching the squirrel leap out of a hole on the side of our home onto the electic wires going over street. We can't relocate them so I hope that they stay out. Next on the schedule are the bats who are living...

Description of Work
Squirrel departure now and scheduled the bat departure in the future.

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

10/30/2018

Very well. I called on a weekend and Alex returned my call immediately and was able to accommodate us the same week. There were a significant number of ants (we had contracted them two years ago and it was highly recommended that we have them come out on a yearly basis). After this recent episode, we will be doing that. It took approximately one month for all ants to be eliminated. The pesticide u...

Description of Work
The removal of carpenter ants.

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

09/20/2018

Alex was easy to work with. He was pleasant and professional. I actually saw the squirrels jumping into my chimney but he took the time to look around to see if there were any other signs of entry points. He installed a temporary screen & a trap with a one way door so the squirrels can get out but can't go back in. We discussed putting a cap on the chimney as a permanent solution but I have to hav...

Description of Work
Squirrel removal from chimney

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

08/29/2018

We had a wasp nest on our deck. I call Mass Bay Wildlife yesterday (8/28/18) at 8:30am and talked to Alex. He said that a representative can be there by 11am. The representative arrived at 10:30am - and addressed the issue. He was polite, professional and effective. By 11am the job was completed. Today, a day later, all the wasps are gone.

Description of Work
Pest control of a wasp nest.

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

Nuisance wildlife removal and exclusion for bats, squirrels, skunks, opossums, raccoons, birds, snakes, moles and voles, woodchucks, and chipmunks. Household pest elimination including termites, ants, wasps & hornets, mosquitoes, ticks and mice. Humane and non-lethal animal extraction services. Chimney cap installations.

Injured animal pickup and rehabilitation. Cockroach, bed bug and pantry pest elimination.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express