Mass Bay Wildlife Management Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

Foxboro

Foxborough, MA 02035

Mass Bay Wildlife Management is a full service company specializing in the prevention and non lethal removal of nuisance animals and other common pests from homes and businesses. We offer free inspections and quotes, emergency animal removal services and same day services in many cases....

11/07/2020

Fang L.

It went very well. Luke, the technician was very friendly and did a nice job. We decided that we would like to use their annual service program going forward.

Description of Work
Mice control

Category pest control,dog fence

06/22/2020

Ann H.

Jake seemed very thorough and professional. He explained everything. I was pleased .

Description of Work
Traps set for mouse problem

04/15/2020

marjorie R.

I would recommend Alex to anyone. He was prompt and efficient and I appreciate the job he did. He also noted some other repair work that needed to be done and led me in the right direction to get it fixed.

Description of Work
Removal of squirrel in attic

Category chimney caps,animal removal

Thank you for your business, it'd appreciated!

10/09/2019

Janice B.

This is the second time I've used Mass Bay. They came of short notice and installed a one way trap that let the squirrels out but they could not get back in. Easy to deal with. I would definitely hire them again and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
Install a trap to get squirrels out of my chimney

Category animal removal

05/19/2019

Kathleen G.

Project went well. When I called to request a quote, Alex called within the hour and was out to the house within the week. I noticed what appeared to be terminates in the far end of the yard near a tree and was concerned that perhaps they could have tunneled toward the house. Alex came out and added monitoring boxes surrounding our home. In the next 60 days he will return to check to see if we need to add further treatment. Additionally he did his annual ant treatment at the same time (non-toxic to pets and children).

Description of Work
Annual carpenter ant inspection and treatment. We additionally requested to monitor for any termites.

03/22/2019

Randall P.

It wasn't easy because the animals under our house were raccoons. But they were successfully evicted and any re-entry was blocked. One returning visitor has been trapped so far. They were very responsive, skillful and professional.

Description of Work
Identifying the type of animal and ridding the house of them.

Category pest control,animal removal

03/11/2019

Sharon B.

This is a shout our for Mass Bay Wildlife Management. Alex did a great job in closing our bird and squirrel holes. We didn't know that we had so many holes leading into our attic. I have been watching the squirrel leap out of a hole on the side of our home onto the electic wires going over street. We can't relocate them so I hope that they stay out. Next on the schedule are the bats who are living in our home. They are hibernating now so at the end of April they will be flying out of here. Our laws protect them which is good. I never want to hurt any living creature. My cats have been tellling us that there is something upstairs in the attic. Now, the cats can rest better.... It cost 950 for squirrel and 1800 for bat. Alex explained everything what he was going to do and what I could expect. I would hire him again and have for the bats.

Description of Work
Squirrel departure now and scheduled the bat departure in the future.

Category pest control,animal removal

10/30/2018

Kathleen G.

Very well. I called on a weekend and Alex returned my call immediately and was able to accommodate us the same week. There were a significant number of ants (we had contracted them two years ago and it was highly recommended that we have them come out on a yearly basis). After this recent episode, we will be doing that. It took approximately one month for all ants to be eliminated. The pesticide used is not poisonous to children or pets.

Description of Work
The removal of carpenter ants.

09/20/2018

Janice B.

Alex was easy to work with. He was pleasant and professional. I actually saw the squirrels jumping into my chimney but he took the time to look around to see if there were any other signs of entry points. He installed a temporary screen & a trap with a one way door so the squirrels can get out but can't go back in. We discussed putting a cap on the chimney as a permanent solution but I have to have the flue pipes extended so it was not an option at this time. I would definitely hire Alex again and would not hesitate to recommend him.

Description of Work
Squirrel removal from chimney

Category animal removal

08/29/2018

Memy I.

We had a wasp nest on our deck. I call Mass Bay Wildlife yesterday (8/28/18) at 8:30am and talked to Alex. He said that a representative can be there by 11am. The representative arrived at 10:30am - and addressed the issue. He was polite, professional and effective. By 11am the job was completed. Today, a day later, all the wasps are gone.

Description of Work
Pest control of a wasp nest.

Boston's Best Chimney

Boston’s Best Chimney is your one stop chimney service company specializing in every aspect of chimney maintenance and repair. We feature chimney sweeping, chimney relining, chimney repairs, chimney rebuilding and chimney restorations at competitive rates. BBC has provided top quality service to homeowners and businesses in and around the Boston area since 1989. We have received numerous accolades for our old world craftsmanship and new world technology. Boston's Best Chimney has over 35,000 satisfied clients and is well respected in the local market both among homeowners and realtors. In addition to our residential homes serviced we have extensive experience with commercial venting. Award winning.

North American Chimney & Gutter Corp

We are a chimney and gutter company that prides itself on our customer service, and we stand behind our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We do all phases of chimney cleaning, work & repair including any and all types of masonry construction. We also handle all phases of gutter repair and fabrication of new gutters, including soffit and fascia construction/repair.

Offers by North American Chimney & Gutter Corp on Angi
    Horizon Chimney Services Inc

Family owned & operated. A CSIA Certified technician is present on every service call. Multiple year Super Service Award winner. We provide all facets of chimney maintenance to our many satisfied customers in MA&RI: Chimney cleaning, chimney liner installation, chimney cap sales and installation, chimney waterproofing, damper installations and flashing repairs. Wood, pellet and gas stoves installation and Masonry repairs. Massachusetts HIC license #163598, MA Construction Supervisors License #99139. Rhode Island contractors license #38641 and RI Decorative heat license #8319. No travel charges. See coupons for special offers for Angies List members. Additional emails - info@horizonchimney.com. Additional Service Areas: Central and Northern Rhode Island

Offers by Horizon Chimney Services Inc on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Nuisance wildlife removal and exclusion for bats, squirrels, skunks, opossums, raccoons, birds, snakes, moles and voles, woodchucks, and chipmunks. Household pest elimination including termites, ants, wasps & hornets, mosquitoes, ticks and mice. Humane and non-lethal animal extraction services. Chimney cap installations.

Injured animal pickup and rehabilitation. Cockroach, bed bug and pantry pest elimination.