Chips Transport Service

Founded 1971 • With Angi since September 2008

Chips Transport Service has been transporting vehicles to every city in the country since 1971. Fully insured and licensed, we offer competitive rates and an outstanding record of satisfaction among our valued clients. This includes individuals, military and government personnel as well as private corporations and high-end dealerships nationwide. Wherever you're going, even overseas, we'll make sure your auto gets there safely, securely, cost-effectively and, on time....

Car-Go Auto Transport

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

09/11/2017

Excellent!!! The car arrived safe and sound and two days faster than expected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a car transported from Massachusetts to FLorida

09/07/2017

They haven't shipped my car yet so I can't not give you an evaluation until after it is done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are shipping my car to Florida November 13th.

05/03/2017

I had a very good experience with Chip's Transport. They stayed in touch with me after the initial call and arrived for pick-up on time. In spite of calculating delivery at 7-10 days they arrived in 5. The car was in perfect condition/

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport of Prius sedan from Waltham, MA to Memphis, TN.

01/05/2017

Perfect! Chip and his partner did an excellent job with what we needed done in a timely manner. They were very pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling furniture away.

11/22/2016

Although there was a slight glitch, the solution resulted in a better situation for my granddaughter. Rick and Paula at the headquarters worked with the person at their terminal to facilitate the process. This took finesse because they were working around my granddaughter's work schedule. Doubt any other company would be as considerate. The way they handled everything was well worth the cost of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to transport an unregistered, but insured car from MA to a registry office in JAX so that my granddaughter could get the car registered.

CATEGORY car transport

Auto transport for individuals & business.

ask for details