Chips Transport Service

Founded 1971 • With Angi since September 2008

2 Summer ST

Foxboro, MA 02035

Chips Transport Service has been transporting vehicles to every city in the country since 1971. Fully insured and licensed, we offer competitive rates and an outstanding record of satisfaction among our valued clients. This includes individuals, military and government personnel as well as private corporations and high-end dealerships nationwide. Wherever you're going, even overseas, we'll make sure your auto gets there safely, securely, cost-effectively and, on time....

09/11/2017

William V.

Excellent!!! The car arrived safe and sound and two days faster than expected

Description of Work
Had a car transported from Massachusetts to FLorida

09/07/2017

Layne T.

They haven't shipped my car yet so I can't not give you an evaluation until after it is done.

Description of Work
They are shipping my car to Florida November 13th.

05/03/2017

Candace K.

I had a very good experience with Chip's Transport. They stayed in touch with me after the initial call and arrived for pick-up on time. In spite of calculating delivery at 7-10 days they arrived in 5. The car was in perfect condition/

Description of Work
Transport of Prius sedan from Waltham, MA to Memphis, TN.

01/05/2017

Trisha W.

Perfect! Chip and his partner did an excellent job with what we needed done in a timely manner. They were very pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Hauling furniture away.

11/22/2016

Janet M.

Although there was a slight glitch, the solution resulted in a better situation for my granddaughter. Rick and Paula at the headquarters worked with the person at their terminal to facilitate the process. This took finesse because they were working around my granddaughter's work schedule. Doubt any other company would be as considerate. The way they handled everything was well worth the cost of the service, and I would use them again if needed.

Description of Work
I needed to transport an unregistered, but insured car from MA to a registry office in JAX so that my granddaughter could get the car registered.

11/21/2016

Janet M.

02/23/2016

Cal M.

The dealership contacted me on Friday 02/19 advising that Chip's had scheduled the pick up for Saturday, 02/20. I did not hear from Chip's that the vehicle had been picked up and had to call dispatch Monday evening as I did not hear from anyone as to expected delivery date. Dispatch advised that the vehicle left Walpole that Monday morning and I could expect delivery between Wednesday and Friday of this week. I was suppose to receive a call from the driver the day before delivery advising drop off time. I got a call from the driver late Tuesday afternoon asking if the vehicle could be delivered that night around 8:30 p.m. I agreed to the delivery but would have preferred a drop off in day light to make it easier to inspect vehicle. I had to pull the vehicle into garage to do inspection, which included the use of a flashlight. Driver did not speak clear English. It was hard to understand what he was saying when he called to advise the delivery time. When he delivered the vehicle, I got a few words out of him, he pointed to where I needed to sign vehicle condition report, and that was about it. Other than communication, the vehicle was delivered in excellent condition with quick delivery and matching the condition report signed by dealership.

Description of Work
Chip's transported a 2011 Jeep Wrangler that I purchased in Walpole, MA to Grand Rapids, MI

Category auto repair,car transport

07/31/2015

Samer S.

They showed up on time with a very professional attitude. they were very careful not to damage anything and they worked quickly.

Description of Work
Moved a lot of heavy furniture and fridge into the basement.

07/13/2015

Joyce H.

The move of my car went very smoothly. Chips picked up my car exactly when they said they would. The car was delivered to me exactly when I wanted it to be delivered. Throughout the process, I found the staff at Chips to be very responsive and professional. It took my a long time to find a reliable car transport company, and have some advice: If at all possible, use a company that has a terminal facility located in your community. This way, you will not be at the mercy of a car transport driver's schedule. Instead of scheduling pickup by a huge car transporter, the company will send a small flatbed truck directly from its facility. Because the terminal is located nearby, you will be able to specify an exact day for pickup. This is much better than the 3-day or 5-day ranges other companies will give you. You will even be given the option of dropping off the car at the terminal yourself, if this is something you prefer doing.

Description of Work
moved my car from Massachusetts to Florida

07/08/2015

Robert P.

Cars arrived on time and in perfect condition

Description of Work
Transported from Rhode Island to South Carolina

Auto Transportation
    Auto Service
    Auto Towing
    Discover, American Express, MasterCard, Visa

Auto transport for individuals & business.

ask for details