Bradford Renovations

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2010

39 Barton Rd

Foxboro, MA 02035

Bradford Renovations is a veteran owned and family operated business. We are proud to have been awarded the 2010 and 2014 Super Service award for our excellent service and quality work. Our business is customer focused, and our goal is to create your vision, within your budget. Taking the time to get to know our customers is how we are able to provide personalized solutions. We can help with your basement, bathroom, and kitchen remodels too. We also do windows, doors, decks and everything in between. If it’s a custom tile shower, or a basement bar we can help. Take some time to look at our web site with the pictures of our projects. Also check out our reviews on Angie’s list and see what customers have to say about us. We have recieved two Angie’s list Super Service awards. In 2010 we won the award for the Basement Remodel catagory. Our 2014 award was for the Basement remodeling catagory, and the General Remodeling catagory. These awards are based the reviews of our actual customers. As an AZEK certified contractor, so we can help you with all your composite decking and vinyl railing needs. We service most area of Massachusetts. We hold a Massachusetts Construction Supervisor License as well as a Massachusetts Home Improvement Contractor registration. And have all necessary insurances....

12/14/2020

Michael S.

Brad was very professional. He showed up on time or early to start the tasks. He kept us updated and informed about the process and what to expect. He always left the area clean when he left. Very personable and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Door Installations, replaced roof, installed bathroom vent

Category contractors, handyman service, roofing, doors

11/27/2018

Krystle M.

Brad did an amazing job! He provided high quality tiling work at a very reasonable cost. He was great to work with and was always happy to answer any questions we had, as well as provide helpful suggestions throughout the process. We highly recommend Bradford Renovations and would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Tiling a mudroom and removing and installing new tile in a basement on the floor around a fireplace.

Category ceramic tile

05/11/2018

Kimberly H.

Great, as usual! Brad gave me a beautiful new soaking tub, gorgeous wall titles, nice new floor and a new toilet. I'm so happy with my new bathroom and it feels like a fancy hotel every time I shower! Brad has done my basement, my back deck, and he's always happy to finish my other minor repair list while he's here. He provides feedback, thoughts and ideas but is always respectful of what I want, no matter how crazy my idea may sound. He doesn't know it yet but he's coming back soon to put in a new dishwasher, repair some rotted wood, and replace a storm door.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category contractors, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling, basement remodeling

03/30/2018

Frederick H.

IT WENT SLOW AND POORLY ... HIS 5 TO 7 WEEKS TURNED INTO 5 MONTHS! In my judgement, HE IS UNSKILLED AT NON-CARPENTRY ITEMS such as tile laying. Don't be fooled by his use of the word "we", as in "We'll do this", "We're great at that..." He is a one-person show and tries to do some of the trades himself even though he is not skillful at it. Don't substitute good reviews on Angie's List for due diligence verification of his abilities in all skill areas. He may be a good carpenter but he needs a lot more practice to be a tile layer! If you have him do tile work (NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL!) make sure your agreement spells out how much lippage is acceptable ([*** Link removed ***] ; lippage should be no more than 1/32nd of an inch AND be inconspicuous. He installed floor heat incorrectly and SA, we had to insist he fix it.. At the end of the project he presented us with a demand for $1,275 more than originally agreed. When we refused to pay that, he sued us in small claims court. After a March 9 hearing, the court awarded him $110. I've attached photos of some of the tile issues ... and how how his electrician failed to square an electrical box installation. During the job he frequently said: "Don't worry, I'm a perfectionist" He is NOT. There were numerous other "small" issues ... I would NEVER hire him again.

Description of Work
BATHROOM RENOVATION

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

I disagree with you and the JUDGE disagreed with you. It was the constant changes in the design and the products that caused the delay.

07/11/2017

Joe B.

It did not go, see description above

Description of Work
Called Bradford renovations the end of June to talk about several projects I needed done around the house. Never heard back, I refuse to chase these contractors. The courtesy of a callback would have been appreciated.

Category handyman service

06/15/2017

Janet M.

Brad did a great job with the structural work we needed done. He is a hard worker and cleaned up everything when he was done. He is very respectful and listens to what you have to say. We are already planning to hire him to rebuild our front steps and put in a new kitchen floor.

Description of Work
Structural repairs in basement

Category structural engineer, basement remodeling

03/27/2017

Paul B.

They came in and looked at it and gave me a quote. I went someone else because they were cheaper. They were nice guys I had no issues with them.

Description of Work
I had them come out and give me a estimate for bathroom remolding.

Category home remodeling

03/24/2017

Alyssa K.

It went very well. Brad told us it would be expensive to fix and it was the type of project that could reveal a can of worms. He also took a look at the rest of the house to see how the floors were being affected by the foundation damage. He also made it clear that he would consult a structural engineer prior to giving us an estimated cost of repair. We appreciate Brad telling us to be weary of purchasing the home.

Description of Work
Evaluation of foundation beams for a house we were interested in purchasing.

Category foundation repair, basement remodeling

03/17/2017

Nancy R.

Brad was extremely personable. He listened to my many thoughts on the project and managed the subs he brought in for demo, electrical and plumbing. You can easily contact him by phone, email, or text. and he always let me know when he would be here to work. The bathroom looks great and I am happy with it.

Description of Work
A complete remodel of the bathroom was done including new walls, tub/shower area, floor, lighting, fan installation, window and window install, vanity and mirror install, tiling of the floor and shower area.

Category home remodeling

02/06/2017

Robyn H.

It went really well. Brad and his team of people are great at communicating...and fun to talk to. My husband and I are now talking to Brad about doing another (smaller) project soon. If you hire Brad, you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Brad was really great! I'm giving a B for money because I'm on the thrifty side, but comparatively speaking when it came to estimates, he was a good deal. He built--from the ground up--a two-car garage, mudroom addition, and screened-in porch. The garage is beautiful (if garages can be beautiful...), and I LOVE the mudroom and cannot wait to use the screened-in porch (when the weather is warm again.)

Category contractors, decks, drywall, electrician, picture framing, insulation, lighting, plastering, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, structural engineer, doors

01/31/2017

Lauren S.

It went great should of done it along time ago!!!! Would hire again for sure!!!

Description of Work
I had the wall between my kitchen and living room removed. It was a load bearing wall.

09/26/2016

Lauren S.

Brad came in and put up plastic to keep the dust down. Came back the next day took down the wall cleared all the scrap. Then put up the new beam had the plasterer come in and done! Great job!

Description of Work
We took the wall down between the kitchen and living room

Category contractors, picture framing, plastering, remodeling, structural engineer

07/27/2016

Donato C.

Wonderfully! Brad is easy to deal with, collaborative and friendly. He looks beyond the work to be done and gives constructive suggestions without hard selling. The work was done on-time, and in a professional manner. Brad's pricing is very fair. I'd have him back for any carpentry or painting need. In fact, we are discussing additional work.

Description of Work
Assess and repair wood rot on exterior sun room, replace fascia in rear of house, install gutters

Category contractors, gutter repair, interior painters

05/21/2016

Brian A.

I spoke with Brad on the phone after getting quotes from several other folks to have 3 additional lally columns installed in the basement of our 1937 bungalow. He came over to the house, gave me a very reasonable quote, and completed the work a couple of weeks later. Brad was punctual, professional, and his work was rock solid. He spent the first day breaking holes in the basement floor to pour proper footings. The next day, he cut the columns to size and installed them to support the girder which, when the house was built, only had 2 columns to support the entire span of the house. Brad got the work done in the expected time frame and was exceptionally easy to work with and have in the house. I'll definitely hire him again in the future for any handyman or remodeling work.

Description of Work
Installed 3 lally columns to support girder in basement.

Category handyman service

02/23/2016

Ken W.

Brad came over to my home for a complete quote of a large 3 season porch rennovation. He spent a good amount of time with me measuring and going over all the aspects of the job which was close to $50,000. worth of work. Within a week, he emailed me a thorough scope of work he would do and plans for my rennovation. His quote was good, but a friend we had used in the past for rennovations on our home showed up and we did not go with Brad.

Description of Work
He provided an excellent quote and was very professional and knowledgeable

10/04/2015

Joy M.

Brad was very responsive and professional. He did a great job with the repairs to my home. I would definitely use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Fix damage due to ice dam damage.

09/20/2014

Luanne M.

If you want it done right, call Brad. He takes great pride in his work, is fastidious and meticulous! This work ethic may slow down the process a bit but the work and the final product will be exemplary. We had hired him to install a new front entryway and replace the deck, railings and steps just off our 3 season porch. As is generally the case, the front entryway had rotted boards underneath the surrounding boards and the porch needed reinforcement before the deck could be added. Brad explained the problems and then resolved all issues. He even threw in a floodlight installation for us. Brad is easy going and we felt very comfortable having him in our home. We would highly recommend him and would hire him again!

Description of Work
New front entryway & replacement of deck.

Category decks, electrician, woodworking, outdoor lighting

09/05/2014

Courtney L.

Brad finished our basement. He handled all of the different aspects from tearing down an old wall, having it rewired, heated, new windows, plaster and lighting. It looks wonderful!

Description of Work
Brad finished our basement.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, plastering, remodeling, replacement windows, basement remodeling

05/08/2014

Kimberly H.

Brad is fantastic to work with! He and his team were professional and very flexible with changes. The basement came out awesome and is a new haven for my family. It really feels like our house doubled and we're getting so much use out of it!! He and his team turned an empty basement into a large family, teen's bedroom, storage room, and laundry room. It took about 3 weeks and they did everything except the flooring, including hanging up and wiring for our new tv. We were so impressed we had Brad come back to fix some rotten wood under a door which turned out to be carpenter ant damage. He pulled the side stairs off the house, replaced the rotten wood and replaced a portion of the stairs. We also had a problem w/rodents traveling up the a/c wires on the outside of the house. These needed to be covered and was a task that we really didn't have a solution for at first. All the solutions we could find were going to be really very expensive. Brad was able to come up with a very creative solution that was budget concious and will keep the critters out of my attic. It also makes the house look so much nicer. We also had some crazy kind of vine that took over our house and was growing under our siding and out at the windows. He was able to clear off everything you can see and we took care of digging up the root. We expect that to be the end of the line for that thing! Brad and team left the worksite clean and tidy every day. All the work Brad has done here has been great and his pricing is fantastic! We can't wait to have him back to give us a new backsplash in our kitchen!

Description of Work
Basement re-finish: included family room, bedroom, storage room, and laundry room. Repaired carpenter ant damage, replaced part of side porch, covered outdoor a/c wiring, removed vine from siding.

Category ceramic tile, decks, remodeling, woodworking, basement remodeling

05/08/2014

Timothy M.

It was fine. It was good. Good follow through.

Description of Work
We got an estimate from Home Improvement Solutions for basement remodeling.

04/19/2014

Suzanne M.

This was the 2nd time we called Brad to work in our house. He did an excellent job the previous year installing tile in our kitchen and family room so we called upon him to fix our basement after a pipe burst. He responded immediately and even came to our house to assess the damage on a Sunday afternoon. Brad is very knowledgeable, professional and diligent. He was at our house working long hours to get our basement back to where it was prior to the flood. The original contractor to 4 months+ to get our basement finished and it took Brad only 1 week!! We will definitely be calling him again! Thank you Brad for giving us our basement back!

Description of Work
Reinstalled flooring in our basement, replaced a window, replaced baseboard and drywall after basement flood.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, water damage restoration, replacement windows, woodworking, basement remodeling

03/10/2014

Heather H.

Brad was fantastic. We were working on a budget and just wanted a nice space for a large playroom for our three kids. We did all the painting and found a great flooring store who installed a basic berber carpet to finish the project. Brad was very responsive, professional - listened to what we wanted and was really great to work with. It was really important to us to complete the project before Christmas - he worked hard to make sure he finished on time. Bottom line - Brad is great. We've already had him back to look at additional work on our house and will definitely use him again and would happily refer him to family and friends. The basement was worth every penny - our three kids LOVE the space - feels like we have doubled the sq footage of our home...and have our first floor back!!!

Description of Work
Brad framed out our basement, creating a large play space for our kids. He insulated the walls, put in electric (baseboard heat, cable and wall outlets), created a doorway to the laundry room and built two closets. Installed moulding, baseboards and finished the walls so we could prime/paint. He installed handrail down the stairs. The previous owners had already finished the ceiling - and we brought in a flooring company to put down wall to wall carpet.

Category closet systems, drywall, electrician, insulation, remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

03/02/2014

Craig S.

Brad did a great job, was always friendly and professional. He showed up on time both for the estimate and to perform the work each day. After the work was completed the work site was cleaned up and left in the same condition as before they began the job. I'm very happy with the work and would use the firm again without hesitation.

Description of Work
The provider put in a new ceiling in my basement and repaired several cracks around the house due to the home settling.

Category drywall, handyman service, basement remodeling

02/05/2014

Nick B.

I had a great experience with Home Improvement Solutions. The owner was very professional. He discussed with me what he was going to do. It was done without any issues. I haven't had any issues since.

Description of Work
They installed a French drain.

Category drain pipe

02/03/2014

sean R.

I found Home Improvement Solutions through Angieslit and couldn?t have been happier to have met Brad. From the time he came to look at the job to completion he stayed in touch with me and kept me updated on the projects status. His quotes are reasonable, if not better, than others I have gotten and the actual met the estimate. I especially liked how he offers up suggestions and gives me the information I need to make decisions as the project progresses. But most importantly I could see how meticulous he is and the attention to detail he put in when laying the tile. It came out perfect and I appreciated that he took the time necessary to get it done right! He tackled this project as if he was working on his own house. I have already used him again after this project!

Description of Work
Repair subfloor and tile bathroom floor

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

Easton Painting Inc

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MJ Pro Painting Inc

Run by Husband and Wife, we are a family owned, full-service painting company with 5 years of painting experience. You can expect a thorough follow through from the beginning stages of the process, all the way to the end. We provide interior and exterior painting, staining, pressure washing, gutters cleaning, wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinets painting and light carpentry. Our professionals are career painters, experienced in their craftsmanship while taking pride in their work and customer care. ‍ We can say that we stand out from the rest of the painting companies because of our attention to detail and commitment to each and every one of our projects. We aim to uphold our terms and agreements and strive to leave your home better than we left it. ‍ At MJ Pro Painting, no job is too big for us! We are committed to providing an excellent customer experience that drives our clients to come back to us again for all of their painting needs. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that the job gets done exactly how you want it so that you are completely satisfied. ‍ We won’t give you the run around that other painting companies make and will work hard to gain your trust. We understand the stress that remodeling a home or office can undertake and want to help take some of that stress off your shoulders. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sean Kennedy Painting

Hi, Sean Kennedy Painting is a hands on painting company based on the South Shore. My goal has always been very satisfied customers who can confidently recommend me to their family and friends. Before Angie's List I got all my work from customers referrals. I have 28 years experience between Ireland and Boston and have experience with many different products. I do not sub contract any work, and am on the job from beginning to end. Small jobs are just as important to me a large ones.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Project consultation & design, framing, wallboard, finish carpentry, tile, hardwood, windows, doors - interior & exterior, patio doors, decks - pressure treated and composite, additions, kitchen & bathroom remodel, basement finishing, water & pest damage restoration.