Gault Enterprises, LLC

• 33105
  • Trade License Locale
  • Massachusetts
  • Trade License Authority
  • Commonwealth of Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure Board of Plumbers and Gas Fitters
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 05/01/2022

Servicing around

Forestdale, MA 02644

Gault Enterprises, LLC is a family owned and operated business offering innovative plumbing, heating, and gas solutions to all of Cape Cod. With over 10 years of experience, we specialize in high-efficiency heating systems and creative plumbing solutions. We value honesty, reliability, attention to detail, and our work ethic sets us apart from our competitors. We offer free quotes and estimates, and always take the time to discuss your options so you can make the best informed decision for you and your family. We only use the highest quality materials and offer warranties on all of our labor and materials, so you can feel confident that Gault Enterprises is a name that you can trust. New construction, remodeling, maintenance, and repair....

Resposiveness

plumbers (13)drain pipe installation (6)water heaters (3)gas leak repair (1)

10/07/2020

Nick was amazing. He was early, and did great work. Hire him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinstall sink and new faucets

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

10/04/2020

We had new gas pipes installed in the street and from the street to the house whoever inspected it from ever source said that we had a leak so I immediately called Nick he showed up tested everything he said he Also fixed a couple of other plumbing problems that I had around the house As I said above his service and work were exceptional I will be hiring him for another project that I have coming ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas leak at furnace

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe,gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2020

08/29/2020

Nick was extremely professional and did an excellent job. I highly recommend him for any plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hot water heater installation

CATEGORY water heater repair,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

07/28/2020

Very efficient, courteous and professional. I am going to hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

07/11/2020

Nick worked diligently and dealt with some inconveniences from his supplier without complaint. The result is a fine job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater replacement and outdoor shower antiscald valves

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

07/09/2020

Exceptional. Came in below estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of cast of iron pipe

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

07/01/2020

Nick was very polite, personable, and knowledgable of how to fix the issue. He was there with hours of speaking with him. He is my "go to" plumber for now on. I appreciate his availability so late in the day (630pm).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
emergency pinhole repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

06/11/2020

Wonderful. I had had it diagnosed by a plumber who wanted about 2,000 for replacements. This plumber said he could fix it and did for 1/4 the amount. He was dressed professionally, had a truck full of neatly organized tools, made his decision after inspection and fixed it all quickly and with expertise. He is a relatively new young man in the area and for me I feel he is performing the best I have...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pipe work in basement re. hot waters heater and pump canister

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

05/01/2020

I can't say enough good things about Gault Enterprises; professional, great turn around time, excellent communication, and competitive rates. Will hire again in the future. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

04/28/2020

He did a great job. They met every expectation and they went above and beyond. He came in with a quote and the materials that he bought. I'm going to use him as a plumber now while I'm still living here. They were clean and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed the entire plumbing tied it to my existing house. Drained out and did the plumbing in my laundry room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

Innovative Plumbing, Heating, & Gas Solutions. New Construction, Remodel, Maintenance, & Repair. High Efficiency Upgrades. Simple Fixture Repair & Replacement. Residential & Commercial.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check