Ageless Artistry

With Angi since April 2013

Ageless Artistry provides all types of decorative painting, including, but not limited to: Murals, Faux Finishes, Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Trim, Cabinets, Furniture, Specialty Plasters, Signage, Restorations, Stripes and Graphic Designs and just about anything else under the sun!...

Jack’s Home Improvement is a business that provides home improvement services. We specialize in Windows, Doors, Siding, Deck, Flooring, Roofing Pressure Washing and Carpentry. When we work with customers we like to be honest, we don't over price the work because we are passionate about this. We like to keep our customers, as much as we can. What you can expect from us are very hard working group of guys that are down to earth and ready to leave things better than we found them. This is a small business with 1-3 guys hoping to gather enough clientele to grow into a larger home improvement company. we have experience in all the above listed field. Jack’s Home Improvement provide home improvement services with honesty and hard work.

Family Business with more than 10 years of experience, Committed to Your Essentials with Excellence. Getting your need done: • Small Carpentry and repair • Interior Painting • Exterior Painting • Power washing • Window and Door Screens Renewal • Finish Carpentry (Porches, decks, etc...)

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/15/2016

Description of Work
Faux painting. Excellent workmanship and artistry. Neat and clean. Reliable and timely. A true and skilled professional who knew precisely what to do. Good communication and people skills, too. I would rehire her in a heartbeat if I needed more work done.

Category interior painters

10/01/2014

Description of Work
She did a mural on one of my bedroom wall and get a fantastic job I would tell anyone if they want to cook to call her she was great

Category interior painters

07/11/2013

She did excellent, she was very good. She was reasonably priced. I talked to other people who wanted twice the amount. She cleaned up after herself as well.

Description of Work
She painted plastering on the ceiling and added 3 different coats on top of it, she did the walls as well.

Category plastering,interior painters

04/13/2013

$The work was performed in a timely fashion, and her cheery disposition makes working with her most pleasurable. Do ask for her suggestions and listen to her advice as she has color and artistic sensibilities as well as decorative courage. Jennifer is not afraid to travel and up to 100 miles radius from her home in Lowell is not considered extreme.

Description of Work
I have been working with Jennifer for almost 2 years now, off and on. My entire first floor living space (2000sq. ft. ....6 rooms) have been enhanced by Jennifer's artistry. Examples are a faux dining room tray ceiling, a mural wall in master bedroom, geometric patterns in all rooms, striping in the powder room, paints used have been precious metals ....and some high gloss oil paint for a few chosen areas. While she specializes in decorative painting, she will certainly do traditional room painting, especially if it's in conjunction with the decorative work Her talents, creativity and ability to tune into my visions are profoundly exemplary There are no don'ts The 5K cost includes all the work done until this time...She is still doing more of her artistry on the rest of my home......

Category muralist,interior painters

Exterior & interior painting. My painting is generally of an artistic nature, but if you just have standard painting, feel free to give me a call, as well.

Check, Financing Available