Arpin Van Lines - Bristol-Plymouth Moving

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2009

105 Weaver St

Fall River, MA 02720

Bristol-Plymouth Moving & Storage, Inc. is an Arpin affiliated mover that provides moving services for Fall River, MA. Customized estimates are provided for both local and long distance moves by having a professional move consultant come to your home to conduct a move inventory and create a no-obligation price quote. Complete the form above and an Arpin representative will contact you shortly. Additional contact name - Diana Mosher....

01/28/2021

M M.

I've moved internationally a few times and across the country a few times, and in all my moves, Bristol Plymouth is the absolute BEST moving company I have ever worked with. They did an in-person estimate and actually ended up charging me LESS for the move than they had anticipated, which has never happened to me before. Because of delays with my renovation, all my household goods had to go into storage for three months unexpectedly. That was no problem for Bristol Plymouth. Then my contractor kept changing the completion date with very short notice, and so I changed my move date with Bristol Plymouth about 5 times. They were always kind and courteous about the very annoying last minute reschedules. When they finally delivered (on New Year's Eve!), they were fast and efficient. Nothing was broken or damaged. They don't advertise the fact, but they are also a woman-owned company. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
packing and moving out of home, into storage, out of storage, into new home

Category moving companies, storage units, piano moving

05/18/2016

Maureen S.

Description of Work
Moved from one house to another. Helped pack large screen T.V. and some video equipment. also. Also Moved equipment from storage 04,19,2016 to new house for around 1,000.00.

05/04/2016

Alana Jeanne B.

Description of Work
Household move from MA to FL. |Excellent!

03/24/2016

Vincent P.

Description of Work
Bristol-Plymouth Moving did an excellent job. They were very professional and hustled. Real professional movers. They knew exactly what to do and how to do it. They finished in a quarter of the time it would have taken me and took better care of my items than I would have. Very happy and will definitely use again.

01/22/2016

matthew P.

they were great - friendly, thoughtful group of guys who took the time to make sure things were done right. I told them in the beginning they would need a bigger truck though... 2 hours later another truck shows up with two more guys. told ya! They had my whole house moved in about 6 hours. I was absolutely thrilled and gave them a hefty tip on top of what I paid the company. A really great experience as I have moved all over the country and not had an experience like this one. Would absolutely recommend. Thank you!

Description of Work
moved all belongings from old house to new house

12/25/2015

Richard A.

Description of Work
Great experience. They were prompt, professional, and very helpful. I highly recommend this company

Category moving companies

Hello, Thanks for the awesome review!

11/30/2015

Karen D.

I couldn't have been more pleased with the service we received during our move. The entire 4 person crew made the move seamless and so easy that I can't thank them enough. Everyone was very professional and courteous from the moment they came into my home. Each of them was pleasant during a highly stressful, emotional time for me and I really appreciated the fact that they had smiles on their faces even when dealing with some very heavy boxes and furniture. We moved from a 2,700 s.f. house to a 1,700 s.f house and they went the extra mile trying to get large, heavy furniture up a very narrow staircase in my new home and accomplished it without damaging anything. I seriously don't know how they did it! The move was accomplished in record time too and the final cost ended up being less then the quote I received. I should have posted this review earlier but moving has been the hardest thing I've gone through in a long time but I wanted to make sure Bristol-Plymouth Moving gets the kudos they deserve! My late post is absolutely not a reflection on the service I received! I will definitely be recommending this company to all my friends and family!!

Description of Work
Private home move from a large colonial house in Holbrook, MA to a smaller, older home in Plymouth, MA

Category moving companies

Hello, Thanks for the awesome review!

10/23/2015

Terra & Natalie P.

If you need moving and packing services, this is the company to go with. From the owners.... to Carrie in the office.... to the men that moved us.....we simply can not say enough POSITIVE feedback. The provided EXCELLENT service during our entire move. The team was responsive, professional and paid extra attention to the details! We were given calls a week, the day before the move and the day of the move to ENSURE every detail of our move was in order. There is hardly anywhere in this country where you will find this level of customer care these days! The owners of this business are working owners....that says a lot! They go out of their way to make sure the customer is satisfied. Through their service our move went smoothly and perfectly. And, their price for the value was more than appropriate! I'm a hard customer to please, so when I say go with this company, you know that's a huge compliment to them! And, they deserve it! Thank you! The Estrella family.

Description of Work
Arpin Van Lines Bristol Plymouth provided moving and packing services.

10/06/2015

rosemarie W.

Description of Work
packed up paintings, china, crystal, furniture etc and transported from mass to florida

Category moving companies

Hello, Thanks for the great review!!

07/02/2015

Ken J.

From beginning to end, they were fantastic. Setup appointment about a month in advance with main office. Called a week before to confirm. Gil and crew arrived on time, were courteous, professional, and quick. They did a fantastic job on loading and unloading. They arrived at our primary residence (an hour and a half away) ahead of us, on-time, and quickly unloaded. We were paying by the hour and quarter-hour so their timeliness did not go unnoticed. I have only good things to say for the crew and company. I absolutely would use them again.

Description of Work
Moved 4BR summer home contents to our primary residence

05/05/2015

Catherine M.

Everyone in this company was terrific. Diana offered packing tips and suggestions to make the move easy and unpacking even easier. I received a call to let me know movers were on their way; arriving at my house at scheduled time. The 3 men on the moving crew were all professional and courteous. All contents arrived undamaged and were set in designated rooms.

Description of Work
Hired to move all contents and furniture of house to another house

11/24/2014

James B.

They were courteous, on time, delicate, and under quoted estimate costs.

Description of Work
Moved my house contents from Lincoln to Tiverton Rhode Island

10/28/2014

Nola T.

Description of Work
They were soo pleasant and accommodating! Treated my moving expediently and courteously. Gave me a 'senior' discount and always returned my calls and answered my questions. I would recommend them to anyone.

09/19/2014

PHILIP B.

Peter, Diana and Crystal were the best. Very professional, and honest. When other companies told me that the load I had was to small for them to bother with me. But low and behold I received an e-mail from Bristol Plymouth and my knight in shining amour Peter came by the house to give me a quote, The girls were very helpful seeing that I needed to fly back to Fl and I would not be available to sign the papers. They were e-mailed to me. I was also not available to be in Ma for the movers, but a friend of my deceased parents went to the house let them in, they packed crystal pairpoint vases furniture etc. He said they were only there for a short time, did what was needed and left within a couple of hours. I had made arrangements to have the items stored at their location until ARPIN had a van coming to Florida. Crystal sent me a e-mail saying they would be leaving 9-1-14. The gentlemen from Arpin called and delivered and put together the furniture and boxes on a Sunday and there was not one bad experience with this move. They should all be commended for a great job

Description of Work
packed valuables from my home in Massachusetts to my home in Florida

09/01/2014

Sarah P.

The movers were very good - they were hard-working and professional. They had to hoist the couch and chair out the windows and did an excellent job - nothing was damaged. The only issue we had with the move was the cost. They charged $248 travel fee (from Fall River to East Bridgewater), and $60 fuel surcharge, and charged for the travel - time. It just felt like a little overkill and quite a high cost for three hours of work. However, the guys were great and if I were to move within the same city, I would consider using them again.

Description of Work
Moved an over-sized couch and chair, desk, book shelf, pantry, and mattress.

08/29/2014

laurie A.

e The crew showed up ready to work. They did not stop for a moment. they were carrying items moments after arriving and the 4 professional strong men had my entire house packed on the truck in 2 hours. The move was close, the unload took longer but they managed to carry many items, very heavy antique dressers beds and a secretary desk to the 2nd floor with a curved stairway with no damage to walls, furniture or stairways. They were prompt, courteous and brought everything to the locations I told them. They got a nice 20% tip that day and deserved every penny.

Description of Work
Picked up my furniture (many heavy pieces) and over 70 boxes had packed myself and moved me to my new home

02/26/2014

Andrew K.

They were excellent and on time. Everything was neat, clean and beautifully done. The price was fair and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Inter-state moving.

10/23/2013

Ira C.

The crew was good when they were loading up the truck, and the driver was good as well. We actually even exchanged shortcuts on the way there since we were both traveling the same way. Everything was done very professionally from start to finish.The price was competitive. What brought us on board the first time is that they provided boxes for no charge. Also, the owner came out and did the estimate himself. He owns the business and makes the visits. It is a family owned operation. I would use them again, and I would recommend them to anyone in the New England area.

Description of Work
They moved our whole home from Rhode Island to Florida. Our items were in storage prior to the move.

06/01/2013

John S.

Punctual. Worked fast within time to keep cost within the minimum charge. Moved furniture both within home and other pieces to new location 5 miles away.

Description of Work
Moving furniture.

04/16/2013

sarah C.

Everyone loves them. They are very reasonable and pleasant.

Description of Work
I use them all the time. They have moved over a 100 of my clients. There has never been any complaints.

10/01/2012

Suzanne Z.

The team arrive promptly and in no time heading to the destination. They treated our belongings with care and finished in no time without any problems.

Description of Work
I have used Bristol Plymouth for a number of moves and have always found their service to be excellent. During this recent move, they even moved a piece of furniture that was n ot part of the move from basement to 2nd floor! They are always respectful and aim to please. Woud highly recommend them.

10/10/2011

Linda S.

Excellent service! Absolutely made the task of moving my 87 year old father less stressful. Wonderful service, beginning with telephone communication with Diana in the office to pick up of household goods by Mike and his assistant. We received delivery 1 week later. Everything was perfect. Great work ethic! Very reasonable price also! It was a pleasure dealing with all of them!

Description of Work
Long distance move from Massachusetts to Texas.

03/28/2011

Nick R.

Excellent. We scheduled 3 men for early Saturday AM. They arrived 5 minutes early and were ready to work. We all walked through the house to review what was going to be moved. While I reviewed a couple of forms the other two men started disassembling a couple of items. Because I had already taken the doors off the hinges and railings down they were able to immediately start removing the items and loading the truck. They used blankets to wrap the furniture and laid blankets down on the floors to prevent damage to anything. They were extremely careful not to scratch or bump into the walls or floors. One hour later we were loaded and off to the new house. After another 90 minutes everything was were it belonged and put back together. Fast, efficient, friendly, helpful, clean, polite and most of all careful of my personal belongings. I would highly recommend B-P M&S for their moving services.

Description of Work
I contacted Bristol-Plymouth Moving & Storage to relocated 5 rooms of furniture and a few appliances to our new house 3 miles away. Diana was very helpful answering my questions and addressing my concerns. An estimated time allotment and competitive price were quoted.

08/24/2010

Thomas B.

They were really great. They treated us very well. We had the items all packed. The two days of storage were free while other companies charged. I compared them to another company. The price was basically the same but the other company needed three days for the moving. So Bristol Plymouth was faster. I thought the price was very good. It was more than competitive. They didn't wreck anything and they were really good in filling the back of the truck. There were no issues with their responsiveness. They were really good. When I called them and set up the deal, they came over to look. They came when they said they were going to come. They came back and actually moved it when they said they were going to and they moved it into the new house when they said they were going to. They did everything right. We would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Bristol Plymouth Moving and Storage helped us move in May. They came one day and moved our stuff out of our house and they stored it for us for two nights. Then they moved it to the new house.

Category moving companies, storage units

02/20/2009

Demitra W.

Things went very well. I had underestimated just how much stuff I had to move, when I reserved a truck and crew. They coped with that very well and moved all my things anyway. The crew was professional and worked non-stop. I wish they took more time to arrange the furniture, I felt a little rushed at the end, but things were acceptable.

Description of Work
This company moved my household goods from storage to a house in Somerset, MA

Safebound Moving & Storage

At Safebound Moving & Storage, we specialize in customizing and executing the perfect move. We can support any type of relocation with optimum efficiency and costs that are amongst the lowest in the industry. Plain and simple, no one likes to move. Yet one in four Americans move every five years! Let us take the burden of your next move and allow you to focus on whats important.

Ippon Movers

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Moving services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Trust Moving and Storage

Trust Moving and Storage Inc is a full-service moving company located in Greater Boston. It was founded by experienced and motivated executives with diverse international expertise. A strong wish to apply our skills and modern technologies resulted in forming a team of like-minded professionals. The company is fully licensed and insured. We do it all: free quotes, family moves, packing, storage, corporate moving, and many more. Customers love us for clear pricing, great care of their belongings and flexible approach to any request. No hidden fees and other tricks - we are fair and straightforward. Our crews are staffed with fully trained and experienced moving professionals. We are not affiliated with any major van line, so we are able to provide customers with personal service and customize quotes in accordance with budgets and timeframes provided. Whether it is a move across a town or across the country, we always have the optimal solution for any goals and requirements. Our mission is to provide clients with quality services and responsible and caring attitude they deserve.

Delivery Service
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Moving, storage, packing & unpacking.