Arpin Van Lines - Bristol-Plymouth Moving

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2009

105 Weaver St

Fall River, MA 02720

Bristol-Plymouth Moving & Storage, Inc. is an Arpin affiliated mover that provides moving services for Fall River, MA. Customized estimates are provided for both local and long distance moves by having a professional move consultant come to your home to conduct a move inventory and create a no-obligation price quote. Complete the form above and an Arpin representative will contact you shortly. Additional contact name - Diana Mosher....

01/28/2021

M M.

I've moved internationally a few times and across the country a few times, and in all my moves, Bristol Plymouth is the absolute BEST moving company I have ever worked with. They did an in-person estimate and actually ended up charging me LESS for the move than they had anticipated, which has never happened to me before. Because of delays with my renovation, all my household goods had to go into storage for three months unexpectedly. That was no problem for Bristol Plymouth. Then my contractor kept changing the completion date with very short notice, and so I changed my move date with Bristol Plymouth about 5 times. They were always kind and courteous about the very annoying last minute reschedules. When they finally delivered (on New Year's Eve!), they were fast and efficient. Nothing was broken or damaged. They don't advertise the fact, but they are also a woman-owned company. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
packing and moving out of home, into storage, out of storage, into new home

Category moving companies,storage units,piano moving

01/22/2016

matthew P.

they were great - friendly, thoughtful group of guys who took the time to make sure things were done right. I told them in the beginning they would need a bigger truck though... 2 hours later another truck shows up with two more guys. told ya! They had my whole house moved in about 6 hours. I was absolutely thrilled and gave them a hefty tip on top of what I paid the company. A really great experience as I have moved all over the country and not had an experience like this one. Would absolutely recommend. Thank you!

Description of Work
moved all belongings from old house to new house

11/30/2015

Karen D.

I couldn't have been more pleased with the service we received during our move. The entire 4 person crew made the move seamless and so easy that I can't thank them enough. Everyone was very professional and courteous from the moment they came into my home. Each of them was pleasant during a highly stressful, emotional time for me and I really appreciated the fact that they had smiles on their faces even when dealing with some very heavy boxes and furniture. We moved from a 2,700 s.f. house to a 1,700 s.f house and they went the extra mile trying to get large, heavy furniture up a very narrow staircase in my new home and accomplished it without damaging anything. I seriously don't know how they did it! The move was accomplished in record time too and the final cost ended up being less then the quote I received. I should have posted this review earlier but moving has been the hardest thing I've gone through in a long time but I wanted to make sure Bristol-Plymouth Moving gets the kudos they deserve! My late post is absolutely not a reflection on the service I received! I will definitely be recommending this company to all my friends and family!!

Description of Work
Private home move from a large colonial house in Holbrook, MA to a smaller, older home in Plymouth, MA

Category moving companies

Hello, Thanks for the awesome review!

10/23/2015

Terra & Natalie P.

If you need moving and packing services, this is the company to go with. From the owners.... to Carrie in the office.... to the men that moved us.....we simply can not say enough POSITIVE feedback. The provided EXCELLENT service during our entire move. The team was responsive, professional and paid extra attention to the details! We were given calls a week, the day before the move and the day of the move to ENSURE every detail of our move was in order. There is hardly anywhere in this country where you will find this level of customer care these days! The owners of this business are working owners....that says a lot! They go out of their way to make sure the customer is satisfied. Through their service our move went smoothly and perfectly. And, their price for the value was more than appropriate! I'm a hard customer to please, so when I say go with this company, you know that's a huge compliment to them! And, they deserve it! Thank you! The Estrella family.

Description of Work
Arpin Van Lines Bristol Plymouth provided moving and packing services.

07/02/2015

Ken J.

From beginning to end, they were fantastic. Setup appointment about a month in advance with main office. Called a week before to confirm. Gil and crew arrived on time, were courteous, professional, and quick. They did a fantastic job on loading and unloading. They arrived at our primary residence (an hour and a half away) ahead of us, on-time, and quickly unloaded. We were paying by the hour and quarter-hour so their timeliness did not go unnoticed. I have only good things to say for the crew and company. I absolutely would use them again.

Description of Work
Moved 4BR summer home contents to our primary residence

05/05/2015

Catherine M.

Everyone in this company was terrific. Diana offered packing tips and suggestions to make the move easy and unpacking even easier. I received a call to let me know movers were on their way; arriving at my house at scheduled time. The 3 men on the moving crew were all professional and courteous. All contents arrived undamaged and were set in designated rooms.

Description of Work
Hired to move all contents and furniture of house to another house

11/24/2014

James B.

They were courteous, on time, delicate, and under quoted estimate costs.

Description of Work
Moved my house contents from Lincoln to Tiverton Rhode Island

09/19/2014

PHILIP B.

Peter, Diana and Crystal were the best. Very professional, and honest. When other companies told me that the load I had was to small for them to bother with me. But low and behold I received an e-mail from Bristol Plymouth and my knight in shining amour Peter came by the house to give me a quote, The girls were very helpful seeing that I needed to fly back to Fl and I would not be available to sign the papers. They were e-mailed to me. I was also not available to be in Ma for the movers, but a friend of my deceased parents went to the house let them in, they packed crystal pairpoint vases furniture etc. He said they were only there for a short time, did what was needed and left within a couple of hours. I had made arrangements to have the items stored at their location until ARPIN had a van coming to Florida. Crystal sent me a e-mail saying they would be leaving 9-1-14. The gentlemen from Arpin called and delivered and put together the furniture and boxes on a Sunday and there was not one bad experience with this move. They should all be commended for a great job

Description of Work
packed valuables from my home in Massachusetts to my home in Florida

09/01/2014

Sarah P.

The movers were very good - they were hard-working and professional. They had to hoist the couch and chair out the windows and did an excellent job - nothing was damaged. The only issue we had with the move was the cost. They charged $248 travel fee (from Fall River to East Bridgewater), and $60 fuel surcharge, and charged for the travel - time. It just felt like a little overkill and quite a high cost for three hours of work. However, the guys were great and if I were to move within the same city, I would consider using them again.

Description of Work
Moved an over-sized couch and chair, desk, book shelf, pantry, and mattress.

08/29/2014

laurie A.

e The crew showed up ready to work. They did not stop for a moment. they were carrying items moments after arriving and the 4 professional strong men had my entire house packed on the truck in 2 hours. The move was close, the unload took longer but they managed to carry many items, very heavy antique dressers beds and a secretary desk to the 2nd floor with a curved stairway with no damage to walls, furniture or stairways. They were prompt, courteous and brought everything to the locations I told them. They got a nice 20% tip that day and deserved every penny.

Description of Work
Picked up my furniture (many heavy pieces) and over 70 boxes had packed myself and moved me to my new home

Ippon Movers

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Moving services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Trust Moving and Storage

Trust Moving and Storage Inc is a full-service moving company located in Greater Boston. It was founded by experienced and motivated executives with diverse international expertise. A strong wish to apply our skills and modern technologies resulted in forming a team of like-minded professionals. The company is fully licensed and insured. We do it all: free quotes, family moves, packing, storage, corporate moving, and many more. Customers love us for clear pricing, great care of their belongings and flexible approach to any request. No hidden fees and other tricks - we are fair and straightforward. Our crews are staffed with fully trained and experienced moving professionals. We are not affiliated with any major van line, so we are able to provide customers with personal service and customize quotes in accordance with budgets and timeframes provided. Whether it is a move across a town or across the country, we always have the optimal solution for any goals and requirements. Our mission is to provide clients with quality services and responsible and caring attitude they deserve.

All American Movers and Storage

All American Movers & Storage is a local, family run moving company, based out of Attleboro, MA. Our mission is to make your move affordable, easy, and stress-free. We aim to offer the best rates in the area, and are willing to work with your budget to meet your moving and/or junk disposal needs. Our services include free packing & packing supplies, wrapping and padding items for protection, and disassembly & reassembly of furniture. Our movers are trained to get the job done with care, quality, and attention to detail, as we treat your items as if they were our own. Let our family help yours, and we look forward making your move one to remember! We can be reached at (774) 330-9117 Please see more reviews on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Allamericanmoversandstorage/

Delivery Service
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Moving, storage, packing & unpacking.