J B CARUSO CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2010

8 Bellingham Ave

EVERETT, MA 02149

We are a fully licensed and insured company serving both commercial & residential customers....

10/07/2016

Jason G.

John did a fantastic job and made out first bathroom remodel easy. After my wife and I searched for months for the right contractor to assist us in updating our outdated bathroom, we chose JB Caruso because of a few reasons. He was professional, responsive and straight-forward. In the estimates and meetings that we had with other contractors, that was the big difference. He understood that we had a toddler in the house and worked with us on scheduling a couple days away to start demo. His electricians even worked around our sons afternoon nap time! He was there for follow up questions and stopped by when the questions required more than an email or phone call. We look forward to working with him in the future. Thanks John!

Description of Work
Bathroom update - demo and remodel.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/07/2016

JEFFREY S.

Description of Work
No appointments or quotes made multiple calls made contractor is Internet troll looking for big money contracts only Angie's list as a joke

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

03/11/2016

Paul G.

Category remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] pleasure working with you and [Removed Member Name]

08/05/2015

Maria W.

I wanted to install a 1/2 bath on the 1st floor. I called John and left a message and he called me back either that day or the day after. He was very pleasant and professional. He came over a few days later and took a lot of time to go over a few different options. His cost estimate was the lowest I got, however, I decided to go with the contractor I used before because he was now available to do this job.

04/14/2015

Raymond G.

I had a bathroom that was half finished and was looking to hire someone to tile the walls around the bathtub, smooth out & repaint the existing walls, add a crown and base trim, level out a new cabinet and granite counter top, and replace an existing window in the bathroom. No plumbing work was to be done as that was the 50% already completed. I interviewed a couple of contractors I found here on Angies list, and even though JB's price came in slightly higher than the others persons quote; I went with him based on I got a better overall vibe from him than the other guy. After telling John (JB Caruso) I was going to go with him, he came back the next day with a very detailed and well executed plan on everything we talked about him doing and a detailed time outline of start to finish. This made me feel even more comfortable/happy because I was impressed with his organization and everything was in writing. The price of 3250 was a labor only quote, which I wanted because I had purchased a bulk of the materials already, and we signed with a partial payment upfront for him to start in two weeks. He arrived on time everyday around 8am with a three man crew, and everyday a great deal of progress was made. He took time to talk to me if an option came up like paint color or what window sill to go with; including me in the design and construction. His crew worked so fast they got done a day early and even put up a couple of shelves. The project went extremely well, and I'm even asking him now for a quote for him to do my deck. I highly recommend that if you are lining up a couple of contractors for a job, you include JB Caruso Construction & Remodeling.

Description of Work
I needed a partial bathroom and exterior window renovation.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling

02/17/2015

Emily G.

John is great and everything is looking good so far! Really nice guy, very responsive.

Description of Work
Basement renovation.

08/05/2014

Kay A.

Presented proposal and wanted 1/3 down, 1/3 after first day, and the final third at finish. I gave him half down and half at finish.

Description of Work
Installed new lally cement columns (2) in basement. Others were temporary columns and were rusting out. Contractor took out old concrete, dirt and rock and put 18 inches deep and 18 inches round of cement for underneath new columns. It worried me that they were only temporary columns. Very satisfied with work done. Cleaned up afterwards and can't tell he was there.

Category concrete repair,remodeling,pavers, gravel,basement remodeling

05/02/2014

Nicole T.

The service was great. The men were professional, did a great job with the installation and clean up. They were quick and the owner was easy to get in contact with. Very personable, professional and great prices. I would highly recommend for any home project. We are selling our home and needed some help so we contacted JB Caruso. We will definately use his services when remodelling our new home. We also ended up getting a dumpster from him as well. Great price for that as well and drop off and pick up was fast and accomodating to our needs. Cannot say enough good things.

Description of Work
New exterior French door installation.

Category remodeling,doors

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC on Angi
    Stone Masonry, Inc.

Trust Elmer Zacarias Stone Masonry, Inc. for Hardscape Installation! We'll transform your own personal great outdoors into something special! If you are interested in a new stone fireplace or you need hardscaping for your yard, start with Elmer Zacarias Stone Masonry, Inc. You can come to us for utilitarian projects such as steps and retaining walls or home improvement projects like new patios. Whether it's a matter of safety, curb appeal or both, you can trust a team with over ten years of experience in the masonry trade. The right outdoor hardscaping in Lynn, MA can really make a difference in your home's curb appeal and your quality of life. Our experienced masons can construct a new patio, steps, outdoor fireplace, fire pit or other hardscaping features you may want around your home. We are also skilled in decorative work that will add style to any new addition. Enjoy high quality craftsmanship in your choice of brick or stone. We also provide tree maintenance for your yard as well.

Mauricio's Construction

We're a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home or business as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of roofing projects and our services are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in both installations and replacements. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Snow Plowing & Removal, Demolition, Additions, Complete Renovations, Kitchens & Baths, Basements & Attics, Windows & Doors, Flooring, Offices, Decks, Roofing & Siding,Excavation, Dumpster rental,

we do not offer stone work