Chimney Doctor Plus Inc

Massachusetts: Home Improvement
10/28/2021

P.O.Box 490940

EVERETT, MA 02149

A small family business that has been in Concord 30 years. Estimates for work are at no charge. Pricing for cleanings are a set fee. All other work is given to the customer on a written proposal. Referrals and insurance certificates are available upon request....

4.1

3.9

3.9

4.2

4.4

chimney sweep (16)chimney repair (13)chimney cap repair (3)masonry (1)

10/23/2020

Service was prompt, skilled and efficient at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
N/A

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

10/19/2020

It went very good. He was very reliable, he came on time, he put new caps on two of my chimneys and cleaned it out.

Description of Work
He did some mason work on my chimney and he cleaned it out.

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

10/14/2020

It was perfect, very clear, he knows what he's doing, did it well and thoroughly.

Description of Work
They installed a flue liner and chimney cap.

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

03/31/2015

They were great. Very experienced, knowledgeable, responsive, honest. All the things you would want!

Description of Work
Cleaned our chimney and liner.

Work Completed On 02/02/2015

06/16/2014

Work was done in a courteous and professional manner. Work had to be rescheduled at the last minute due to weather concerns, and it took longer than I would have liked to coordinate the new schedule. Owner includes valuable good advice, tips, and observations based on his years of experience

Description of Work
Replaced several firebricks in the firebox. Repaired a crack. Cleaned the flue.

Work Completed On 06/09/2014

01/19/2014

I say No, re using them in the future, because I hope that it's a one-time repair that will not be needed again in my lifetime. They are responsive, pleasant to deal with, punctual, and clearly observe high standards of workmanship. The price ended up less than the estimate, a pleasant surprise. Overall, a positive experience and I can recommend Chimney Doctor Plus.

Description of Work
They rebuilt my chimney from the roof line up.

Work Completed On 10/07/2013

01/06/2014

The technician showed up right on time, did a great job and left no mess! He even inspected the chimney for any damage that might be a hazard in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned the chimney of our wood burning fireplace stove insert. The job was quick, professional and perfectly clean! We will be calling next year when we need the service again!

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/01/2013

11/09/2012

Answered call promptly, arrived on time, were professional and not greedy. They explained that chimney didn't always need to be cleaned and let me know it could still go a year. Explained how often it should be cleaned based on use. I never had a chimney sweep explain that to me before. It was much appreciated! They even had a diagram available for further explanation. When Walter went to leave the house when he was almost done, he left the door open behind him. I have cats and I am vigilant about outside doors remaining closed, I was nearby and shut the door. Walter explained he thought his associate was right behind him. I would certainly use them again!

Description of Work
Had them clean out the chimney

Category chimney sweep

Work Completed On 10/25/2012

06/15/2012

No flim flam here. The Chimney Dr is honest and professional. You may not love the price but you get what you pay for, that is thorough, detailed, honest work. . I will not use anyone else!

Description of Work
a flu liner at one house, a cap at another, inspections

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 12/12/2010

05/25/2010

Chimney cleaned and cap put on. Everything is good

Description of Work
Had chimney cleaned and cap put on

Category chimney sweep

Work Completed On 05/21/2010

Chimney Cleaning, Chimney Caps, Interior & Exterior Masonry Repairs, S.S. Chimney Lining, Brick Waterproofing, New Lead Flashing & Fireplace Repair

We do not maintain gas fireplace equipment