Busy Bee Disposal

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2016

399 Ferry Street #B

EVERETT, MA 02149

We are not just any dumpster rental company! Busy Bee Disposal provides recycling and junk removal services along with prep and demolition services throughout Boston and surrounding cities to industrial, commercial, and residential clients. The service we provide is superior with prompt and

04/27/2017

Amy H.

great - nice people, dumpster a fungible commodity, so it comes down to the people. I will definitely hire them again if I need another dumpster. I also took advantage of 5% off coupon for Angie's List members.

Description of Work
Busy Bee delivered a 15 yard dumpster to our house and picked it up at the end of two weeks. Everyone at the company with whom I dealt was friendly and efficient. Great company - if I ever have to do a basement cleanup or have a dumpster for small construction projects, I will definitely hire them again.

Category garbage collection, dumpster service

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you again soon! -Gabriel

01/20/2017

maria S.

Smooth and efficiently

Description of Work
Trash removal - dumpster

01/14/2017

Joe S.

Great, very professional and courteous, on time, friendly.

Description of Work
Junk removal, disposal, container rented.

Category garbage collection, dumpster service

Hello, Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to do so! - Gabriel

01/14/2017

Nalbo C.

The first dumpster and disposal company we had hired were nothing but a nightmare (very expensive and unreliable), not to mention that they damaged our driveway. So, we needed immediate help finding someone responsible and reliable! That was when a friend told me about BusyBee Disposal... I called and spoke to Gabriel Iwano (proprietor), he's price was unbeatable and with an excellent customer service. Prompt response to our needs was always there every time we called to get a swap. We have worked with BusyBee Disposal throughout the entire remodeling of our house. Gabriel and he's team are extremely responsive and respectful, his employees are great to work with. I certainly recommend using BusyBee Disposal.

Description of Work
We started remodeling our house 2 years ago and needed a good and reliable disposal company.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

Hello, Thank you for your review! It is a pleasure working with you on this project! - Gabriel

01/13/2017

Ana R.

Very well done

Description of Work
To remove all the left over from the construction

01/12/2017

Luciana E.

I wish all service companies were like them. They were very professional since the beginning when I called them to set up the pick up date until the end of the service. They were there on time and they left everything clean the way I expected. I really recommend Busy Bee Disposal.

Description of Work
I had some repairs done in my house and I needed to have all the trash and leftover taken from our property.

Hello, Thank you so much for your kind words on your review! - Gabriel

01/12/2017

Dan J.

They were on time to drop off and pick up when promised and will recommend to anyone who wants a dumpster

Description of Work
Remove trash

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

Hello, Thank you for your review! We appreciate you recommending us to others! - Gabriel

01/11/2017

luciano V.

Nice service, fast, reliable, fair price. Awesome customer service.

Description of Work
We had a remodeling at the house and needed construction debris removal.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

12/30/2016

Camille G.

I chose Busy Bee Disposal for my dumpster rental because I was referred to them through my neighbor. It was quick, fast, and cheap! I love that I was able to keep the container for two weeks. Sometimes life gets in the way of cleaning and the time was much appreciated! Honestly, I have never seen such a well maintained dumpster. It is clean, in great shape, and nicely painted. Dumpsters can be such an eye sore to any neighborhood, but not Busy Bee's! I would definitely hire them again, in fact, they mentioned to me that they do demo work which means I don't have to lift a finger in my new home that needs renovations!

Description of Work
I needed a dumpster rental for my house before moving.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for such a great review! We look forward to working on demoing your future projects! - Gabriel

Bayles Removal Unlimited

Bayles Removal Unlimited offers complete, affordable and dependable junk and trash removal services. Our team will arrive ready to load and haul your unwanted clutter from your home or business and properly dispose of the items so that you don't have to. We strive to recycle and donate all the items we possibly can to avoid filling our landfills. We offer same-day service when possible and all of our work is 100% guaranteed.

Offers by Bayles Removal Unlimited on Angi
    Junk King Middlesex

We service homes and businesses, we remove any unwanted appliances, furniture, or just plain junk. We do all of the work, you just point your finger! We've even demolished and removed small boats, trailers, and sheds. We generally are able to service our customers same or next business day. Our professional, insured staff will recycle or donate about 60% of anything removed. Starting in March of 2016, Junk King began delivering dumpsters. We have a line of 12 yard dumpsters, perfect for the household cleanout, or a small demolition job/ kitchen or bathroom remodel. Give us a call at 888-888-5865 to discuss our full service Junk Removal, or our do it your self dumpster option!

Kyle Haskell dba emk deliveries

Junk Removal/Deliveries/Small Moving Jobs such as mattress/couch removal and disposal, clean outs, storage units, basements, attics, and more. Competitive prices and friendly staff! Ask us about our senior and military discounts.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Busy Bee Disposal is a dumpster rental company offering rentals to commercial, industrial, and residential clients. Unlike other dumpster companies, we also offer prep services and demolition services.