All Ways Plastering

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2008

166 Ferry St reet

EVERETT, MA 02149

Additional DBA - All Ways Plastering & Painting....

05/30/2017

Ed M.

Very well, no issues at all

Description of Work
Plaster for two bathroom

04/10/2017

Jeff T.

It went well.

Description of Work
I had ceiling damage from an overflowed central air conditioner above the room. I prepped the ceiling by scraping off all the loose skimcoat down to the scratch coat - 1930 house. It was in good shape to skim coating was pretty straight forward.

05/15/2014

Robson is very skilled at plastering! This is the third time I've used he and his crew. I've also recommended him to a friend and he was very satisfied in Robson's work. In all three times over the past couple of years I would have Robson look at the job and price it. He would also give suggestions on what would work best, but listen carfully to all of my requirements and remember them. At that point he would figure how long the job would take and we would agree on a date. Usually it would be the within the next week or whenever I was ready. He was very careful to lay dropcloths leading to the work area as well as completely clean up afterwards. He also was careful to clean out all electrical boxes of plaser which is a big plus. In the three times I've used him I've been completely satisfied. I'll be sure and use him in the future. One thing to remember is that there is some waste that's generated. This consists of scrap blueboard as well as all the tar paper that he lays down when plastering. He's careful to bag all this up in contractor bags, but it's my responsibility to get rid of it. Since it's usually a remodel that's going on it's no problem as it goes in with all the other debris generated.

Description of Work
Hung blueboard and plastered. Also repaired old textured ceilings to make them smooth

08/28/2009

RI R.

My experience with them has been excellent. They showed up on time. They responded to all my requests. The price was good. I did not have any problem with them from start to finish. They were here when they said they were going to be. They did exactly what they said they were going to do. They did it within the budget and in less time than they had estimated.

Description of Work
They did blue board and plastering for us.

Teo's Painting Service

We are an owner-operated business with 10 years of painting experience. We service the greater Boston area. We do exterior painting, power washing, carpentry repair, decks. We also do interior painting including cabinet painting.

MGA Painting

We are providers of painting services in the area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your needs!

Catarino Construction

We have been doing contracting work for over 20 years and in business since 2000 specializing in carpentry, painting, and remodeling jobs. We can handle any project big or small and pride ourselves on quality service. Please contact us today for your next project!

Plastering, painting exterior & interior.