All Ways Plastering

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2008

Additional DBA - All Ways Plastering & Painting....

Michael Solazzo

With over 25 years of professional drywall plastering experience, I am here to address all your drywall needs and/or dreams you may have. All types of plastering performed.

Deras Contracting SVS INC

MDA Painting and Handymen

We are a family-owned business with more than 10 years of experience in this field. We offer top-quality interior and exterior residential and commercial painting services as well as handymen services. At MDA, we pride ourselves in knowing our customers and taking care of their needs. We are all about building and maintaining a great relationship by providing customized services and a fair price that will fit your needs and meet your budget. We are happy to serve you!

05/30/2017

Very well, no issues at all

Description of Work
Plaster for two bathroom

04/10/2017

It went well.

Description of Work
I had ceiling damage from an overflowed central air conditioner above the room. I prepped the ceiling by scraping off all the loose skimcoat down to the scratch coat - 1930 house. It was in good shape to skim coating was pretty straight forward.

05/15/2014

Robson is very skilled at plastering! This is the third time I've used he and his crew. I've also recommended him to a friend and he was very satisfied in Robson's work. In all three times over the past couple of years I would have Robson look at the job and price it. He would also give suggestions on what would work best, but listen carfully to all of my requirements and remember them. At that po...

Description of Work
Hung blueboard and plastered. Also repaired old textured ceilings to make them smooth

08/28/2009

My experience with them has been excellent. They showed up on time. They responded to all my requests. The price was good. I did not have any problem with them from start to finish. They were here when they said they were going to be. They did exactly what they said they were going to do. They did it within the budget and in less time than they had estimated.

Description of Work
They did blue board and plastering for us.

Category plastering

Plastering, painting exterior & interior.