ACS Group, Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2010

Residential and Commercial General Contracting company; license number: CS091011. Commercial experience: Office fit ups, retail stores and specially restaurant fit ups. Residential experience: From simple renovation/addition to High end finishes. The company hires excellent MEP subcontractors and their own in house staff for the finishes. ...

Socel Company

Socel Company

socel company, Family owned & operated. Free Estimates. Exterior and Interior Painting, Kitchen/Bath Remodeling, Decks/Porches, Roofing, Hardwood Floor, All phases of Carpentry and Snow Removal Services. Please +1 (508 215 7698 contact us by phone or e-mail (socel2020company@gmail.com).

02/25/2016

They are fantastic. The price I would give an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I worked with them last year for a couple little repairs around home.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

04/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
What I was not happy about: |(1) I drew a plan of where the trim should go, highlighting in one color where the trim should go above the tile, highlighting in another color where the trim should go below the tile. The worker got it wrong at one end of the kitchen. |(2)The new sink was scratched. |(3) The worker was supposed to come on a Monday between 10 and 2. He didn't come until 6 pm. I had given up a class to wait for him and when he appeared at 6, I had to give up going to a meeting. The next day, he worked all day. He hadn't finished by 5:30 so I had to leave him alone in the house to go to a meeting. He worked 'til 11 pm. He shouldn't have been so tightly scheduled by ACS. |(4) When I called ACS to complain about the scratched sink, they sent someone who took a photo. I waited for some response, but received none. I called again, and they told me to use Comet. I tried it 5 times, but it didn't remove the scratches.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,home builders,woodworking

11/06/2013

This project converted an old three season porch on the back of my house to a 4 season living space and expanded and remodeled my kitchen and added a large deck. The project began in mid July of 2013. When we began demo, we discovered all kinds of problems with my house-I can't say I was terribly surprised, it's an older house from the 1960's and it sort of goes with the territory. What I had hope...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ACS Group did a substantial home renovation for me including adding approximately 400 square feet of living space, completely remodeling and reconfiguring a kitchen, expanding the back of my house, building a deck, and repairing many unforeseen problems along the way.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

11/04/2013

The work was done as per scheduled, It was a great quality of work, and very professional. Everyone was appreciating the overall remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel the restaurant outside,dining area and kitchen.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,interior painters

09/10/2012

ACS group performed a huge project at our house by entirely remodeling our cramped master bedroom and turning it into a luxurious Master Loft. Everything was pretty much gutted, and the attic was incorporated into the bedroom living space. Every time I show the finished project to guests I get so many compliments. Hardwood flooring was installed, a standing shower with beautiful tile work replaced...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodling of master bedroom and bathroom and updating of guest and children's bedroom.

CATEGORY remodeling

Residential and Commercial General Contractor with services ranging from full demolition to finish carpentry/tile and cabinetry installation and final paint.