Andrew Stevens Co

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2012

PO Box 903

Essex, MA 01929

We handle all sizes of projects, and perform emergency services when needed. In viewing our portfolio you will see that we have done everything- simple door hanging, major house remodels, custom home construction, barn and timber frame construction, restaurant remodels, commercial renovations.We have a team of full time carpenters. Most of these employees have been with us for many years. We have developed outstanding relationships with our architect/designer and subcontracting friends over the years and the process of working together as a team is essential to job quality and time execution....

07/03/2014

Paula J.

Andrew Stevens is an experienced, respceted builder. He is great to work with. Andrew and his crew have helped me with many projects around my home. He spent extra time preparing and helping me to get the correct materials for all the jobs and suggesting ideas. He came by many times to remeasure windows and to refit my windows to retain the most amount of light in my rooms. He spent time helping me to find fixtures for a bathroom remodel and met me at a home showplace to do so. He uses subcontractors that are experienced (pleased with his electrical and plumbing subcontractors.) Andy makes sure that the job is finished satisfactorily and has always made sure that the most updated materials are used and that carpentry is properly completed.

Description of Work
Replaced Windows... installed new exterior and interior moldings, bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, replaced wooden chimney, added ceiling moldings, replaced doors

Category ceramic tile

04/08/2014

Paula J.

Andrew has always made sure that the job is done satisfactorily and he visits the job often and makes sure that things are going well. He has always discussed how to make the job affordable. His crew is devoted to him and are professional and willing to do extra to make the homeowner happy. For instance, at one point the guys helped me move furniture to allow a carpet installer to work in a room they had finished. Another time, they gave me advice on insurance when we found hidden rot at an entryway. With all jobs, the crew did a good job cleaning up after a day's work. I hope to ask Andrew Stevens Co to remodel two other bathrooms in my home and to repair a screened porch that has some rot in the future. I trust Andy to give me good advice on design and newly available building materials, options for affordable directions, handle all the headaches and get the job done in a satisfactory time period. He has always done this work for me. I recommend the Andrew Stevens Co with no reservations.

Description of Work
Andrew Stevens Co has helped me on numerous jobs at my home. Andrew Stevens is a rare fair and honest GENERAL CONTRACTOR who strives to do the work the right way. The company remodeled my kitchen about 12 years ago helping me install granite counters. They replaced a chimney that had rotted wood with a resin based material that I have never had to deal with again. Another time they replaced a large hall window. Three years ago Andrew helped me design and remodel the master bath. He was helpful in explaining all of the options that I had and even spent a full afternoon with me at a bath design company choosing cabinets, lights and fixtures. In the summer of 2012, Andrew helped me replace most of the large windows in my home coming many times to my home, and meeting with window representatives to work out a way that I could keep more light coming in with new windows. His talented carpenters updated all the wood trim around the windows in the exterior and interior. The carpenters also looked for rotted clapboards and replaced them. Andrew is knowledgeable about new trends in building and once again I relied on him to give me options and advice on how to proceed. He chose respected subcontractors who did superior work.

Category ceramic tile

Healy Plastering and Masonry Restoration LLC

We are a fully functional construction company who can fulfill all of your home improvement needs. We can tackle any task from large to small inside or outside your home. With over 10 years of making customers happy, you can have full confident in knowing that we will handle your job with the up most care.

Offers by Healy Plastering and Masonry Restoration LLC on Angi
    L J Maccarone Plastering

We are a full service blueboard and plaster co. we hire as we need the help depending on job size, We give free estimates, we also do complete Kitchen and bath remodels.

North Shore Painting

When you need the best painting the area has to offer, turn to us and our 25+ years of experience, as well as our high retention rate with many satisfied customers. Whether you want to build your dream home or you need home improvements, we've got you covered!

Offers by North Shore Painting on Angi