All Star Seamless Gutters Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2010

4.2

Additional DBA - All Star Insulation & Siding Co Inc....

Bunnell's Home Improvement

Bunnell's Home Improvement, Inc has been one the most trusted name in roofing throughout Western MA for over 20 years! Our work has stood the test of time and we have built a reputation for never needing to revisit our customers because our work never fails. To make sure all work is done with pride and percision, the owner is "hands on" on site for each job we perform. The president / owner William Bunnell has over 25 years of experience and operates with only a hand full of trusted contractors. We want you to be confident in our work that we stand behind all work 100%.

Offers by Bunnell's Home Improvement on Angi
Long Home Products

With over 70 years of experience in home improvement, Long Home Products is the industry-leading company you can trust to give you peace of mind. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of roofing, bathroom, window and door projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Adam Quenneville Roofing & Siding

Adam Quenneville Roofing & Siding is a 3rd generation owned and operated family business. They are proud to have won the 2010 BBB Torch Award out of 1700 companies, which recognizes trust, performance and integrity. As a company, they are dedicated to providing the best possible quality, superior customer service, and workmanship you can trust. Their commitment to excellence has made Adam Quenneville Roofing & Siding the most trusted name in Western Massachusetts and Northern CT for roofing, siding & more.

07/29/2016

Description of Work
New Roof

09/03/2014

See above

Description of Work
We agreed to have them install gutters. Owner impressed my husband in initial visit by his knowledge and explained how they would use a drip edge extender on the flat roof overhang part of the project. His son who was the person who actually did the work seemed far more clueless, did not give professional advice as to where best to situate downspouts and route water flow, and completely misunderstood the routing of gutters and spouts so they did not ruin the facade of house out front. Good thing we were here to explain. Job ran over budget, they did not use drip edge extender, as a result we had water pouring over windows and flooding parts of basement. Called them back twice to fix. They showed up with no notice, began taking things apart and when asked for a quote, gave an inflated figure of an additional 350 dollars with high pressure sales tactics to agree to it and sign right there and have work done right then...or they offered for us to pay under the table much cheaper. When I questioned the price, and wanted to call the office directly myself to negotiate, more high pressure. The son explained that even he though it was too high and according to his calculations, it should have been 190 dollars, but that he had been told that we had complained by phone about shoddy work (we never said that, but we sure will now). Overall, it WAS bad work, bad service horribly unprofessional, and now I am hiring someone else to finish the job right. Do not use these gangsters. I joined Angie's list again just so I could warn people. Life is too short to be messed around like this.

04/26/2013

I was not very pleased with them. They did the job right. They didn't use all the parts so there should have been some money back. It took them a couple of tries to get the contract correct. In the end, they cleaned up and moved stuff.

Description of Work
All Star Seamless Gutters put in new gutters.

Category gutter repair

Thank You for your respond.

04/19/2013

The quote was for $1500.

Description of Work
I got a quote from All Star Insulation & Siding for some siding repair.

Category siding

Thank you for your response.

07/05/2012

After meeting with the owner for the initial consultation, I was impressed with his professionalism. I received an estimate (which was right on par with another company's) and a very detailed list of the work to be done, which I appreciated. The work began a little later than I had originally been told, but once the crew started the job was done more quickly than expected. The crew worked hard, an...

Description of Work
Installed vinyl siding over wood clapboards; installed new gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

Thank You for your response. We were happy to work with you.

07/29/2016

Description of Work
New Roof

09/03/2014

See above

04/19/2013

The quote was for $1500.

Description of Work
I got a quote from All Star Insulation & Siding for some siding repair.

12/16/2011

I canceled the job!

Description of Work
All star sent us a quote that was for 40 ft of gutters on our house. The area that we had requested the quote for was only 20 ft. When I called to discuss the misunderstanding with Ed Losacano, the owner, he was patronizing and hostile. Instead of suggesting that we meet at the house to clarify the job, he said that I didn't understand the job. I was shocked at his tone: aggressive and condescending! Wow! The opposite of customer service!! Needless to say, I told him I'd find someone else to do the work!

Category gutter repair contractor

Installation of heavy duty seamless aluminum gutters and downspouts, leaf guards, miter joints, splash guards, & rehang exiting gutters.

Commercial gutters and downspouts not offered at this time.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa