All Star Insulation & Siding Co Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2013

56 Franklin St

EASTHAMPTON, MA 01027

Family owned & operated....

07/10/2018

Kathy M.

Very professional workers and the house looks great.

Description of Work
Siding and gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

10/24/2016

Linda B.

Very good.

Description of Work
Siding and new picture window.

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

09/26/2016

Joan B.

excellently done

Description of Work
Complex roof with many different angles and difficult access points.

03/12/2016

peter S.

Everything went very very well. I knew they would do a good job because they also put on my roof and they were really nice and did an outstanding job and it makes the house look great. Props to Steve! He is the man.

Description of Work
They came out and put up new Soffit and Fascia.

Category siding

10/06/2015

peter S.

It went fantastic. The work was done on time, the crew was very friendly. It was a very comfortable experience. They followed up and made sure everything was up to satisfaction.

Description of Work
Put a new roof on the house and garage.

06/30/2014

Linda B.

Thank You [member name removed] for your response. It's great to know we have taken care of your needs.

02/10/2014

dorothy B.

They started work and left several times. Had to keep calling about their return. The molding over the front window fell off and it took weeks to get them to come back out. They tore a new screen while installing and did not want to replace it. After they replaced the gutters, they left all electric and cable wires hanging. They finally fixed the electric wires but the cable was not completed. Once they were paid they didn't want to hear about anything. Our cellar developed a leak and we could not figure out why. The electricity in the cellar shorted out. All Star never put a 1 inch piece of caulking over the electric meter. This resulted in the electrical panel shorting out. The entire panel had to be replaced and new wiring was needed for the overhead light as the water followed the electric line. When I called them, I was told it was my responsibility to do caulking. (By the way, they never caulked the new windows either). Seems they did not want to do finishing work. I had to have 4 windows replaced as water got between the glass and it turned black. I had to replace another window that cracked entirely on the upper window. The crack actually opened up into a open space. Even though everything was supposed to be warranted, I was told the warranty did not cover any of this. I was forced to pay for new windows. I found the owner to be very rude when I called about issues. I would never recommend this company. Update: I realize the windows are warranted by the manufacturer and I did contact them with no result. I was upset with All Star because they were snippy to me when I reported the problems with the windows to them. You would think a company would want to know about any problems with their products. I never said they did not fix the piece that came off the siding. I said they would not respond to my phone calls and I had to hound them to get them to come back. All Star stated they did it free of charge which they did. I didn't say they charged me. I would like to point out that good companies do correct issues especially when they used the wrong fastener to begin with. They took off the caulking from the meter to do the siding. Why couldn't they caulk a one inch piece at completion that would have prevented a huge costly issue for us? Isn't that finishing work? the caulking had nothing to do with them touching any electrical wires.

Description of Work
was hired to insulate entire home, replace windows, gutters, and side my home

The windows are warranted through the manufacturer not the installer. Our Company did go back and take care of the homeowners repair of a slipped panel at no charge. Our Company cannot do Electrical work as an electrical building permit is required for that type of work. Even if it is gutter cables. Our Company strives to satisfy all of our customers.

10/09/2013

DANIEL V.

My wife was home when estiment was given, seemed kind of rude like he did not want to talk to a women, the estiment was not what we asked for, not sure what the deal was. I would stear clear of All Star in the future.

Description of Work
Estiment on replacing roof, siding and window, from October storm.

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

Miss communication. If the estimate is not what you need please call to discuss what your intended needs were. Hopefully we can work together to get you the estimate you need.

07/31/2013

stephen R.

NO PROBLEMS

Description of Work
NEW ROOF

Thank You [member name removed] for your response. We strive to do the best job for our customers.

Holy Gutters

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

Bunnell's Home Improvement

Bunnell's Home Improvement, Inc has been one the most trusted name in roofing throughout Western MA for over 20 years! Our work has stood the test of time and we have built a reputation for never needing to revisit our customers because our work never fails. To make sure all work is done with pride and percision, the owner is "hands on" on site for each job we perform. The president / owner William Bunnell has over 25 years of experience and operates with only a hand full of trusted contractors. We want you to be confident in our work that we stand behind all work 100%.

Offers by Bunnell's Home Improvement on Angi
    Adam Quenneville Roofing & Siding

Adam Quenneville Roofing & Siding is a 3rd generation owned and operated family business. They are proud to have won the 2010 BBB Torch Award out of 1700 companies, which recognizes trust, performance and integrity. As a company, they are dedicated to providing the best possible quality, superior customer service, and workmanship you can trust. Their commitment to excellence has made Adam Quenneville Roofing & Siding the most trusted name in Western Massachusetts and Northern CT for roofing, siding & more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Installation, repair and replacement of roofing, insulation, windows, doors, siding, gutter repair & replacement.