Flynn Roofing Co LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2006

1131 Washington St

East Weymouth, MA 02189

Flynn Roofing Co. was established in 1997 by Stephen Flynn. We are a small family-operated company that specializes in residential and commercial roofing, both asphalt shingles and rubber roofing. Some of our non-residential customers have included a nursing home, motel, town hall building, condo associations, a Mason lodge, and multiple office buildings. Our goal is to provide our customers with outstanding customer service and complete satisfaction. We pledge to return every phone call in a timely manner and address every question completely. We have an extensive listing of references showing our satisfied customers. We are not satisfied with your job until you are satisfied. We serve the Greater Boston area, the South Shore and Metro West. We are fully insured, including workers compensation and we use absolutely NO subcontractors, which is almost unheard of in this industry. The company you hire to do your job will be the company that arrives at your home. We pledge to install your roof as quickly as possible, while maintaining our strict quality standards. We work on one roof at a time and will be at your home daily (weather permitting) until your roof is completed. We work in an efficient and orderly manner, leaving your yard as we found it at the start of the job (some customers have said even better!). Flynn Roofing Co. is a Certainteed Select Shingle Roofer company, enabling us to offer our customers who choose Certainteed shingles a five-star warranty. This warranty includes a 15 or 20 year workmanship guarantee, along with the standard materials warranty. We purchase this warranty for ALL of our customers. We are also a GAF Authorized Installer. We are a proud member of the Northeast Roofing Contractors Association and the Better Business Bureau. We have had 0 complaints reported to the Better Business Bureau since we joined on 1/4/05....

01/19/2021

Barabara T.

What I thought was going to be a painful process turned into a pleasant experience. Mr. Flynn was very timely in giving me a quote, supplying information about the materials, paperwork such as insurance certificate , and not subbing out the job. Mr. Flynn's crew was here at 7:50 AM. Stopped for lunch at 11:30 returned to work promptly at 12:30 and was finished with the job by 3. They were all very professional and courteous. The clean up was impeccable. Mr. Flynn and his crew know how to run a business. Kudos to Robyn too for all her help. Great Company!

Description of Work
My roof was old and I needed a new one.

Category gutter repair,roofing,mold removal

Thank you so much for your feedback, and your business! We're so glad you're happy with your new roof and our work.

01/18/2021

Michele R.

I had such a positive experience with Flynn Roofing for the first roof I had done with them that I contracted with them again to do another roof for me (rental property). The reason I keep using them is because top down, everyone I dealt with was extremely courteous and professional and I know I’m going to get quality work. The roof needed A LOT of work (repairs to roof, new facia/gutters, new skylight, etc.) and Stephen and his crew did a fantastic job. The folks I dealt with at each step were pleasant and accommodating and kept the lines of communication open. Even my tenant complimented on the crew and the cleanup done at the end of the job. I would absolutely recommend Flynn Roofing!

Description of Work
Repairs and New Roof

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights,structural engineer

Thank you so much for your business! We appreciate your feedback, and are so glad you're happy with everything.

08/02/2020

gerald W.

We selected Flynn Roofing of Weymouth to replace our roof after a 2-month search for a competent professional roofer. They have it all. They document the work to be completed, they return telephone calls, and their employees are competent and neat. I learned early on with any contractor, if they do not return calls when you are requesting a bid-how will they respond if there is a problem? When I requested a list of 5 references, Steve Flynn gave me an excel spread sheet of over 1500 names and addresses of roofs they have done over the years. Once the job was completed and I reviewed the work, there was one issue regarding a vent pipe in the roof. I am not sure if this problem was always there or a function of prior work, but when I pointed out this minor issue to the job foreman, there was no blaming of possible prior work and the roofers just fixed the issue. My neighbors who recently had a roof replaced, found debris that was left by their roofers as well as nails on the ground. When Flynn completed the roof, I walked my property as well as the street in front of my house and could not find ONE nail. If you want a professional job, done by professional roofers this is the company to consider.

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Thank you very much for your feedback, and your business! We're so glad you're happy with everything.

05/23/2020

David S.

Flynn Roofing did a five star job on our Hingham residence. Stephen was on the job with the crew. Very helpful and professional When I had decisions to make. The job was complicated as structural repairs were needed and a skylight replacement. Not a problem at all. Cleanup was amazing. My yard looked better than before they arrived. Flynn Roofing was timely,efficient,and reasonably priced! Great workers.

Description of Work
Old roof stripped And replaced on attached garage and main house. Sheathing and rafter carpentry to repair tree damage. Skylight replacement.

Category roofing,skylights,structural engineer

Thanks so much for your business, and your feedback. We are very glad you're happy with your new roof!

05/18/2020

Liliana S.

Amazing work, amazing people! Just recently we had to change the entire roof and gutters on our house. Flynn Roofing came as highly recommended by someone we knew so we decided to call them. Right from the beginning it was such a good experience. We had a very quick response from the company. On the very next day Stephen came to our house to examine the roof (actually he went up to evaluate what needed to be done), suggested different options and told us how they would proceed. He brought large samples of different colors of shingles and them left it with us so we could take our time to choose and not to be rushed. We also received a list of their recent roof jobs in our area with the names of the colors attached with a suggestion to check the houses in the neighborhood - and I must say that was a very good suggestion. The entire team was very professional. They completed the work in only 2.5 days! The property was cleaned until perfection, not one nail was left! We highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are so glad you are happy with our work, and your new roof. Many thanks for the business!

12/31/2019

a L.

Flynn Roofing was professional from start to finish. Would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
New Roof and replacement of some gutters

Thanks very much for your feedback, and your business!

06/19/2017

Jessica R.

After getting estimates from several different roofing contractors, we decided to go with Stephen Flynn of Flynn Roofing because he was always easy to reach, professional, gave a fair price for his work, and really took the time to go over what needed to be done with our roof. He answered all of my questions regarding ventilation and made sound recommendations about how best to improve the ventilation of our roof to guard against any possible ice dams or other winter weather problems. When his team arrived to do the work, they came on time and worked steadily throughout the day; the job took about 3 days total to finish. Stephen was on site to check on the work throughout and ensured the clean up was done properly. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have their roof replaced.

Description of Work
We needed to replace our roof.

10/31/2016

Maureen K.

The work was done in one day and the clean up was impeccable.

Description of Work
Replaced garage roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/18/2015

DEBORAH D.

This review is very much overdue. We wanted to make sure we had given some time, but lost track. Flynn Roofing installed a new roof on our house and shed in 2011. The work consisted of removing the existing shingles and installing new shingles. Steven Flynn responded to our call for an estimate, within a couple of days. When he arrived, he studied the existing roof from the outside and the attic, and stated that it appeared .to be in good shape. Because the roof was slightly over 20 years old, we decided we wanted to replace, instead of taking our chances that it would last a few more years. We asked for a quote for the house roof and shed roof. We asked for a quote for the gutters and downspouts. We told him that we were definitely planning to replace the roof, but were not sure about the gutters and downspouts. Steven explained what his company would do, discussed the shingle options and discussed the options for preventing ice dams. He left literature, sample books and references. We visited the locations of the references and spent some time with one of the homeowners discussing the shingles and her opinion of Flynn Roofing. We called Steven with questions before we made a decision. He responded quickly and was patient in explaining. We ultimately decided on ice jam material that was a notch above the regular and requested that it be higher up the roofline than is usual. We also ordered an extra square that we could keep, as a spare, in case we needed the extra shingles in the future for repairs or updates. We had read about this and it seemed to make particular sense for the color that we chose. The work was scheduled quickly after we sent the deposit. The roof was completed in one day. The crew left the worksite clean. About two months after the roof was installed, a small corner appeared to be lifting. Steven came to check it. He said it appeared to be the work of birds, but he fastened it down and did not charge for the fix. The roof held up well during Hurricane Sandy and the succeeding winters. The winter of 2015 was particularly trying overall, but the roof came through without any issues.

Description of Work
Removed existing single layer of shingles and installed new shingles on house and shed

08/25/2015

Si B.

I was very happy with the work they performed on replacing my roof. They followed all the steps that was listed in the quote and replaced the roof with GAF TImberline HD material that I had requested. Steven Flynn always answered his phone or returned my call on a timely fashion and his crew was very diligent hard working and detail oriented from start to finish. I will defiantly call them on different projects in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced the whole roof and skylight

Category roofing,skylights

Drummond Construction LLC

Drummond Construction LLC is an owner opeated Roofing/Masonry company out of Weymouth, MA. We specialize in shingle roofs, chimneys and masonry restoration. With 20+ years of experience we strive to provide professional and quality service.

Bay State Brick & Stonework

Bay State Brick and Stonework, a Super Service Award winner, was founded in 1989 in West Roxbury, Massachusetts serving all of Eastern Massachusetts including the urban centers of Boston and Cambridge. Our expertise includes all elements of masonry restoration and new masonry construction.         Additional address - 30 Winter St, Mansfield, MA 02048. Additional phone - (508) 339-2770. Additional DBA - baystatebrick.com.

Vellox Roofing & Construction

When you need to replace something as important as your roof, you want to be sure you're getting the best in materials and workmanship. Our expert installers are factory trained, and we have the experience to recommend the best products for your roofing project. We are roofing experts, and we will pay close attention to every detail to make sure you are completely satisfied with your new roof. We offer the best warrantees you can get on a new or replacement roof. Get a free estimate today and see how affordable a new roof can be. Contact :Vellox roofing call today for a free consultation and estimate

Offers by Vellox Roofing & Construction on Angi

Roofing, shingle roofing, rubber roofing, gutters, commercial and residential