Action Pest Control

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2001

52 Lake Crest Path

East Weymouth, MA 02189

Action Pest Control provides customer service focused pest control. Eliminating ants, bees, rodents, termites and other pests was never easier. Call for a FREE quote! We offer effective and lasting treatment to rid your home of roaches, bed bugs, rodents, and other pests. If your home is infested with termites, we perform Termidor® treatment that is odor free and 100% effective. Eliminate all types of creepy crawlies from your residence with services from our pest control company....

pest control (78)animal removal (6)

01/08/2019

Very well, responsive and reliable service.

Description of Work
ant problem

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

10/03/2018

They responded promptly and sprayed inside and out. Ants disappeared and have not returned. I've used this company before and would do so again. They're very professional and their work is effective.

Description of Work
Ants invaded the house.

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

07/24/2018

Excellent. Tim returned my call within a half hour and asked about the problem. He sent Chad over a couple of hours later and he blasted that nest into oblivion. He followed it up with some spot treatment in the area. Problem solved. As Chad predicted, a few hornets returned to the area later that afternoon. They took one look at the devastation and quickly flew away. I used Angie's List to find them and saw their outstanding ratings from other customers. They were right.

Description of Work
Hornet nest removal

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

06/19/2018

Went well. I talked to Tim for a while about a woodchuck problem I was having and he gave me a half hour on the phone of advice for free. I called him for my ant problem and he came the next day. My house has been ant free since. Hire with confidence.

Description of Work
House Sprayed for ants

Work Completed On 06/19/2018

08/28/2017

We have not had issues again from bees.

Description of Work
Bees in our lawn

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

05/17/2017

Prompt and professional. Returned 2 weeks after initial visit to treat exterior as it was raining during the initial visit.

Description of Work
Pest control (carpenter ants, silverfish)

Work Completed On 05/08/2017

04/24/2017

very well. Many of them died. Have not had any more problems 2 months later.

Description of Work
mice holes filled in.

Work Completed On 02/20/2017

03/08/2017

They were great. They came and took care of everything we needed. An A right now for sure. The price is the price on these things. Its not a huge amount or anything, so it was good. So far its been great. They did very good. As far as I can recall they were here on time. Well they did what they said they were going to do. it was very quickly effective. They were easy to deal with, and they were great. Out of all of the categories they were great, they did a good job.

Description of Work
Pest control.

Work Completed On 12/01/2016

12/22/2016

I called 3 pest removal companies before Action and none had returned my call yet. Tim got back to me within about a half hour. I spoke to him on a Thursday and he had someone come by Monday (they're not open over the weekend). Only my husband was home when Chad came on Monday and he said he was nice and professional. I wasn't expecting the problem to be mice so I didn't think to ask in advance what their process is. Bait was set in the basement and a few holes filled on the outside of the house. I called a couple days after Chad came because I was worried about what would happen if a mouse got into the main part of the house and my cat got it/ate it. Tim called me back that day and assured me that their bait did not cause secondary poisoning and said to call him back if I was still having an issue in 2 weeks. After a few days I wasn't hearing the scurrying in the walls and ceiling any more. I now have have the smell of dead mouse in one of my rooms. The con is that part of my house stinks now but the pro is that the mice are (hopefully all) dead. I might look into different methods if I have a mice issue again but I really appreciated that Tim responded to me in a timely manner before and after the service was done and Chad showed up on time which is honestly hard to come by with a lot of businesses these days.

Description of Work
Mice extermination

Work Completed On 12/05/2016

11/22/2016

Well, it went as far as the lady who answers the phone. She politely listened to my explanation of the situation, asked me to hold on a moment, and hung up on me. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, assuming she may have just clicked the wrong button. When I called back, I was immediately disconnected again without even getting a word in. Won't be calling a third time. What terrific front office staff they've got. I can only assume it's indicative of the quality of the actual work they do.

Description of Work
I needed a quote or estimate on squirrel/rodent removal

Work Completed On 11/22/2016

Pest Extermination - Ants, Termites, Bees, Roaches, Bedbugs, Mice, Rats, Fleas, Silverfish, General Insects. Animal Removal - Squirrels, Skunks, Raccoons, Opossums, Bats, & Birds.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover