Fidelis Landscape Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

64 Hale Rd

East Walpole, MA 02032

Fidelis Landscaping has been in the landscaping industry for over 5 years. We take pride in beautifying the landscapes of countless homes, businesses public parks and more. Fidelis Landscaping is a guaranteed source for turf and lawn services....

lawn care (29)lawn & landscaping (14)leaf removal (6)tree service (4)hardscaping (3)

12/13/2017

Chris and Fidelis Landscaping helped us out after we were scammed and left with a front and backyard in ruins. Chris was very understanding and helped create a plan and budget for repairing our yard. His crew showed up on time and did a great job. We're excited to use them again in the spring and would strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed branches and cut/prune trees.

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 12/13/2017

07/28/2017

Not good. He came out, walked around my house with me. I told him everything that I wanted to have him do and then he never got back to me with a quote. He was supposed to email me a quote, and he never did. He never even got back to me. He did come out for the quote, but then nothing from there.

Description of Work
I called him for a landscaping quote.

Category landscaping

04/18/2017

The arrived on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Complete yard cleanup.

Work Completed On 04/18/2017

04/03/2017

Chris has always been responsive to our requests. He replies to messages and his prices are very fair for great quality service.

Description of Work
Spring and Fall yard clean-up, planting shrubs, snow plowing.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 03/14/2017

02/27/2017

Always a good job done. Chris is responsive to what ever your needs for landscaping are. His crew comes in and gets the work done quickly. They are respectful of your property and very courteous.

Description of Work
general landscaping, shrub removal, shrub relocating, mowing, spring and fall cleanups.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

12/21/2016

They always provide excellent service to me.

Description of Work
I have been using Chris and Fidelis for several years. They are very flexible - many times companies want to come every week regardless if the lawn needs to be cut. They do more like every 10 days which we love. When I ask at the last minute to do a big fall or spring clean up - they always work me in.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/21/2016

12/20/2016

Work is always done on time and professionally. They are responsive and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
General yard maintenance, fall and spring clean up, and flower and shrub planting.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

12/20/2016

It went well. It was difficult to reach the company but once they responded it was fine

Description of Work
yard clean-up

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

05/01/2016

Chris is a fantastic guy and incredibly honest and sincere. After reading some reviews, it seems like folks are bothered by his communication because it may take a day or two longer than other service providers, but that doesn't bother me. Him and his guys did a terrific job with our yard and I will be using them every year. In speaking with Chris, you know he is honest and thorough which I greatl...

Description of Work
Cleaned the yard, edged all beds, and put down 15 yards of mulch

Work Completed On 04/28/2016

04/27/2016

His team was on time, quick, things look great. They were flexible with us as we had to shift the date

Description of Work
Chris and his team installed a fence that i was not able to get to and did a bunch of landscape prep get the beds ready for mulching.

Work Completed On 08/17/2015

Landscaping, lawn & garden.