Fidelis Landscape Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

64 Hale Rd

East Walpole, MA 02032

Fidelis Landscaping has been in the landscaping industry for over 5 years. We take pride in beautifying the landscapes of countless homes, businesses public parks and more. Fidelis Landscaping is a guaranteed source for turf and lawn services.

12/13/2017

James H.

Chris and Fidelis Landscaping helped us out after we were scammed and left with a front and backyard in ruins. Chris was very understanding and helped create a plan and budget for repairing our yard. His crew showed up on time and did a great job. We're excited to use them again in the spring and would strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed branches and cut/prune trees.

Category landscaping, tree service

07/28/2017

Michael A.

Not good. He came out, walked around my house with me. I told him everything that I wanted to have him do and then he never got back to me with a quote. He was supposed to email me a quote, and he never did. He never even got back to me. He did come out for the quote, but then nothing from there.

Description of Work
I called him for a landscaping quote.

Category landscaping

04/18/2017

jerry H.

The arrived on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Complete yard cleanup.

04/03/2017

DEBORAH D.

Chris has always been responsive to our requests. He replies to messages and his prices are very fair for great quality service.

Description of Work
Spring and Fall yard clean-up, planting shrubs, snow plowing.

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

02/27/2017

Frances A.

Always a good job done. Chris is responsive to what ever your needs for landscaping are. His crew comes in and gets the work done quickly. They are respectful of your property and very courteous.

Description of Work
general landscaping, shrub removal, shrub relocating, mowing, spring and fall cleanups.

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

01/11/2017

Gail M.

Excellent and professional work

Description of Work
Landscaping - yard clean up / service

Category landscaping, leaf removal

12/26/2016

Phillip R.

12/21/2016

Laurie M.

They always provide excellent service to me.

Description of Work
I have been using Chris and Fidelis for several years. They are very flexible - many times companies want to come every week regardless if the lawn needs to be cut. They do more like every 10 days which we love. When I ask at the last minute to do a big fall or spring clean up - they always work me in.

Category lawn service, leaf removal

12/20/2016

Deb T.

Work is always done on time and professionally. They are responsive and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
General yard maintenance, fall and spring clean up, and flower and shrub planting.

12/20/2016

Belle S.

It went well. It was difficult to reach the company but once they responded it was fine

Description of Work
yard clean-up

05/01/2016

Michael E.

Chris is a fantastic guy and incredibly honest and sincere. After reading some reviews, it seems like folks are bothered by his communication because it may take a day or two longer than other service providers, but that doesn't bother me. Him and his guys did a terrific job with our yard and I will be using them every year. In speaking with Chris, you know he is honest and thorough which I greatly appreciate.

Description of Work
Cleaned the yard, edged all beds, and put down 15 yards of mulch

04/27/2016

Justin G.

His team was on time, quick, things look great. They were flexible with us as we had to shift the date

Description of Work
Chris and his team installed a fence that i was not able to get to and did a bunch of landscape prep get the beds ready for mulching.

11/10/2015

rose P.

They never called me back and I left several messages. Nothing!

Description of Work
nothing they never got back to me after several call and messages left.

12/23/2014

Jason N.

Tried to contact Fidelis several times to make an appointment and was never called back.

Category lawn service, hardscaping

10/20/2014

Matt F.

Fidelis was very polite but could not perform the service I needed in my area.

07/29/2013

Rosemary W.

Second time we have used this service. provides competent service, is prompt, and accommodating.

Description of Work
Trimmed hedges and removed shrubs

01/13/2013

Irina E.

The workers came on time accompanied by the manager who assigned a particular task to each of them. The job was done in 2 hours as promised. Workers also removed some piled-up wood for us - this was an extra work and not a part of original request. The only small complaint is that the workers moved the barbeque grill but did not put it back.

Description of Work
We hired Fidelis Landscaping to do fall clean-up in the front and back yards.

08/08/2012

Rosemary W.

Fidelis Landscaping's services were excellent. They came and did a good job. They cleaned up. It was very good. He did a good job. We had called a couple of other places on pricing and they charged about what I was expecting.

Description of Work
Fidelis Landscaping came and trimmed our hedge in early July.

06/23/2011

Kenneth N.

We had another contractor (mason) do a patio in paver brick. As the back yard slopes into the patio from two sides, drainage was a problem. We exchanged ideas about how to solve this, eventually arriving at the solution to border the patio with small stone and railroad ties so that runoff from the patio and the two higher sides of the yard would go into the decorative stone (3/4") which we picked out. The work involved a lot of digging in very rocky soil, carting away some of it, putting in the ties and stone. The price was the one we agreed to and the work was done within a short period, no surprises there. The solution seems to be working and the appearance is pleasant to the eye once we put a few plants around the new borders. There is a cautionary tale in this project: the unforseen consequence that this work would have to be done after the patio was put in. I should have talked with the first contractor about this and known ahead of time--my oversight. It wouldn't have changed the need to do the work but I would have known the consequences from the start. Chris did a good job for me and I would use his services again.

Description of Work
Enclosed patio with stone, railroad ties to assure drainage.

Category landscaping

06/16/2010

JOHN S.

Better than expected...he talked me out of a larger project and he was right...It looks even better!

Description of Work
Cleaned up my yard, pruned shrubs and my fruit tree, cut and edged my lawn and he will maintain my home for the rest of the year. They also do snow removal.

Category lawn service, leaf removal, tree service, lakefront landscaping, hardscaping

07/10/2009

JOHN S.

I can't say enough about owner Chris Cataldo and his staff...They do exactly what you want in a very detailed manner. Chris wants to be certain you are satisfied and he listens and follows up! I was so impressed that I want him to put me on a regular mowing schedule...Thanks Chris and I'll see you in two weeks...

Description of Work
They weeded, edged, weedwhacked, pruned and mulched my yard to perfection.

03/14/2009

DEBORAH D.

The project always goes well. Chris responds to voice mail and if weather delays his work he calls to reschedule.

Description of Work
Chris has done Spring and Fall clean-up for us over several years. He also plows for us as well. His crew is efficient and is careful of our perennial beds. His prices are more than fair and the quality of his work is always good.

05/15/2008

LOIS L.

Chris returned my call (always nice) and made arrangements to meet with me to talk about job, then submitted an estimate several days later. We scheduled a day for the work and he and his crew were on time (even a little early; had to ask them not to leaf blow until a little later in morning) and proceeded to clean up and lay down mulch. I had taken day off as it was the first time I'd used the company but this year I feel a lot more confident that Chris understands what I'm looking for.

Description of Work
Spring clean up & mulch.

08/29/2005

KATHRYN B.

AFTER CALLING ALMOST ALL THE MASONRY CONTACTS ON ANGIE'S LIST, CHRIS CATALVO WAS THE ONLY ONE TO CALL ME BACK. HE KEPT ME INFORMED BY PHONE, CAME BY TO GIVE AN ESTIMATE WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD, AND COMPLETED THE JOB ON THE DATE PROMISED. THE REPAIR WORK HE DID WAS EXCELLENT. THE WALL LOOKS BETTER THAN IT DID BEFORE IT WAS DAMAGED. CHRIS IS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH.

Description of Work
DAMAGED STONE WALL REPAIRED.

Category hardscaping

07/11/2005

JOHN T.

CHRIS AND CREW ARE A WELCOME ADDITION TO THE SERVICE PROVIDERS WE USE AROUND OUR HOME. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO US, IS THAT WE CAN USE FIDELIS TO TAKE CARE OF THE MISCELLANEOUS PROJECTS WE HAVE AROUND THE HOUSE. WE ARE FLEXIBLE ABOUT SCHEDULING, AND CHRIS IS VERY, VERY CAREFUL TO MAKE SURE HE UNDERSTANDS OUR NEEDS, AND IS CONSCIENTIOUS TO MAKE SURE THE PROJECT IS DONE THE WAY WE WANT IT, NOT THE WAY HE THINKS IT SHOULD BE DONE.

Description of Work
VARIOUS TASKS AROUND THE YARD: CLEARING OVERGROWN AREAS, LAYING DOWN LANDSCAPE FABRIC AND COVERING WITH MULCH. REBUILDING SIMPLE STONE WALL, PLANTING SEVERAL LARGE TREES. LOTS OF SMALL PROJECTS.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Dimitri’s Painting & Masonry

Dimitri's Painting & Masonry offers the highest level of professionalism and workmanship. We pride ourselves on being customer focused and are extremely detail orientated. Look through our image gallery, and see the diverse projects we have done. We understand that anytime someone is in your home doing any type of work, it is inconvenient. We will protect the areas that we are working in. We will perform an organized and well thought out project of the area that work is being performed in. We will remove any construction debris from the job site. We will clean up at the end of each working day. I Dimitri take pride in my workmanship, and look forward to your call. Thank you, Dimitri

Natural Path Landscaping LLC

Landscape Design, Workmanship, Professionalism and Courtesy are all delivered as part of every landscape construction project to make working with us an experience not to be forgotten! Tom, the owner, uses his engineering background and provides detailed AutoCAD drawings for 95% of the projects undertaken. We are highly focused with a special emphasis on the use of granite. Please see our website for additional information and many pictures that show the broad range of our work.

2022 Super Service Award

MasonWorks LLC

MasonWorks specializes in design and construction of all types of stone and brick patios, walls and walkways, steps, decks and porches, outdoor kitchens and water falls, garden and retaining walls. From the first consultation to the final touches of each job, you will be in excellent hands. With more than three decades of experience, MasonWorks will assist you in every stage of the project, from materials choice to furniture selection. Your dream of owning an elegant and relaxing backyard retreat can become a reality. Family owned. Additional contact name - Jeff Souza. Additional e-mail - jeff@masonworks.me. Angie's List Award winning since 2009. Additional area served- Boston Metro, North sure and West

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Landscaping, lawn & garden.