Aran Islands Masonry

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2008

A masonry business that specializes in repointing and water-proofing brick buildings, houses, and chimneys. We build and repair steps, walkways, walls, pools, patios, etc....

DiOrio Builders & Designers Inc

DiOrio Builders and Designers Inc. is a fully licensed and insured company committed to providing homeowners with the highest level of craftsmanship. Built on old fashioned values we are experienced specialists that will complete your project to exact specifications in a timely manner. Quality work is our priority while paying special attention to detail. No job is too big or too small.

Lopez Brothers Masonry Landscaping Irrigation

Specializing in all phases of landscaping, masonry, concrete, irrigation systems, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc., serve Residential and Commercial property owners in Grand Boston. We are the best choice for brick and stone work and we take pride of our work and have attention to details. We are specialized in Stone Restoration, Historic Building and Waterproofing. We always make sure all of our projects are completely in a timely fashion, within budget and with the quality that our clients deserve.

02/15/2017

Excellent ! They expanded my stairs and matched the brick to my house. He also designed a new paver walkway. My new stairs and walkway are the envy of the neighborhood

Description of Work
New brick stairs and a walkway

Category masonry,hardscaping

10/10/2016

The job went great! Peter and his workers were wonderful. The work was well done and on-time for other contractors working in the house. I can't say enough positive about the experience!

Description of Work
Front stoop resurfaced, front walk redone, repairs to stone retaining wall and chimney.

Category concrete repair,masonry,chimney repair,hardscaping

06/19/2016

Job was completed quickly and professionally and the results are excellent.

Description of Work
Replaced bricks on front steps with granite treads and stone siding/risers.

Category masonry,pavers, gravel,marble & granite

10/28/2015

We agreed to meet at my house on !0/21/15 at noon. Mr. Conneely never showed up or called. I called him and again I made an appointment for Saturday afternoon on the 24th. I was to call him after I finished playing golf and we would set a time for that day. He never answered my numerous calls. I finally reached him the next day and without making any attempt at explaining why he did not show up he...

Description of Work
Never showed up!

Category masonry

09/18/2015

Overall from the time we reached out for a quote to the end of the project all went smoothly. We dealt directly with the owner who was on site doing the work every day. He brought excellent ideas and really went above and beyond to do a complete job. All work was discussed up front and done completely. It was one of the smoothest projects we have done to our house.

Description of Work
Replaced front walkway and three sets of stairs. Project included new brick and granite steps to the house, brick and granite steps tied into a stone wall, set of granite steps free standing, paver path and a section of path that was granite. The contractor also did the demolition of the previous path and ran conduit under the pathway for a post light.

Category landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,marble & granite,hardscaping

Residential and commercial masonry, brick, block stone, patios& decks, pools, chimney, basements waterproofing, sidewalks, steps, fireplaces, mantles, windowsills, walkways & concrete.