Andujar's Home Improvement

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2008

Employees. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email....

Specializing in all phases of landscaping, masonry, concrete, irrigation systems, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc., serve Residential and Commercial property owners in Grand Boston. We are the best choice for brick and stone work and we take pride of our work and have attention to details. We are specialized in Stone Restoration, Historic Building and Waterproofing. We always make sure all of our projects are completely in a timely fashion, within budget and with the quality that our clients deserve.

07/11/2011

He came withing budget and was cost effective. He always showed up on time. I was very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
He finished our basement.

Category basement remodeling

12/20/2009

Excellent work, finished on time and below original estimate. Torn down very old basement walls and ceiling, re-insulated playroom and put up new sheetrock. Incorporated new recessed lighting, new basement windows, molding, baseboard heating and re-installed carpet. Super efficient team, polite, neat. Provided all receipts for materials and final cost for labor was below original estimate.

Description of Work
Refinished basement playroom.

Category carpet installation,drywall,insulation,lighting,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,basement remodeling

11/02/2009

We just purchased a home that needed some updating and repairs. Pedro has been so helpful to us. He is prompt, professional, thorough, clean, considerate, honest, and very talented. He listens to what we want done and offers suggestions. He is knowledgeable and experienced. We have been very happy with his work and his work-ethic. He is capable of both small and large projects. We will continue to...

Description of Work
Installed pantry shelving, repaired drywall, installed shutter style closet doors, replaced door trim, spackled, painted, replaced broken stairs, installed closet lighting, various other projects.

Category closet systems,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors

11/06/2008

I love Pedro. He and his brother work very well. Over the past 2 years, I've regularly used them to bring my home up-to-date. They gutted my entire kitchen, installed my tiles, new cabinets, reworked the plumbing for a new sink, added a 1/2 bath, installed my kitchen appliances, installed my counter top, and even painted all the brand new walls. Oh and they also insulated all the exterior walls. P...

Description of Work
Window/door replacement, tile and carpet installation, full kitchen remodel, masonry, sheet rocking, painting, full bathroom remodel, and ceiling fan & lighting installation.

Category remodeling

General remodeling & design.