REST IN PEACE PEST CONTROL INC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since December 2008

71 MAPLE ST

East Longmeadow, MA 01028

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED....

03/27/2022

Tony J.

Gentleman that came over was very nice. I showed him the Attic. He threw 4 or 5 Poison Pellets in the Attic That was it. I was charged. 175.00 No other effort was made to see where Mice were coming in. I could have purchased poison Pellets from Amazon For about 20.00. I felt that this was kinda of a tip off!! Mice returned in a couple months

Description of Work
Wanted to remove mice from Attic

08/04/2016

Anthony B.

Termite inspection conducted by Thomas. The inspector was very through and informative of his assessment. I felt that the inspector took his time looking over the whole property during the inspection. This was well worth the price spent.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection

07/08/2016

Pete F.

Description of Work
Termite extermination

04/24/2016

Amy L.

The technician arrived on time (a few minutes early) and was very efficient and professional. He explained his findings and let me ask questions. We plan on using them for monthly pest control

Description of Work
We had a termite inspection for a home we are buying.

09/28/2014

Scott H.

I contacted them on 9/1 and left a message regarding an issue I have with yellow jackets and a woodchuck. A female called me back on 9/3 and told me the owner could come out on 9/10 to evaluate the bee situation and give me a quote, and that they have a wild life guy that would contact me about the woodchuck. The owner came out on time and quoted me $100 for the bee problem and also told me the cost to have the guy lay traps for the woodchuck would be $400 plus $85 for the removal of the animal once they killed it. He said they changed the law in Massachusetts and animals can no longer be relocated. They have to be killed. I agreed to have them kill the yellow jackets for $100 and that I will wait and make a decision later about the woodchuck. The owner told me I would get a call from their field exterminator either that Friday or sometime the following week (so sometime between 9/12 and 9/19). He then went on to tell me all about his fishing adventures. No one ever contacted/followed up with me, and I don't have time to remind people that they have to get back to me.

Description of Work
Wasted my time.

09/10/2014

Adam R.

Guy was really nice. After he left we still heard bats. Called to have him come back out, left him 3 messages and he never called back. They said they were putting some fancy screen on the roof to block holes and when I checked it was flimsy chicken wire.

Description of Work
Bat removal and prevention

07/16/2014

Mark J.

Two people came out, and they were here for maybe two hours. They were non-invasive and did the job that was expected of them. I used to see the ants everywhere, it seems to have done its job and they said the dust they put in should last about a year.

Description of Work
I have carpenter ants in my trees, they did a termite inspection and got the ants out of the trees.

06/18/2014

Stephen A M.

Description of Work
We have a monthly service for prevention of yellow jackets, a yearly inspection for termites and carpenter ants, and a standing inspection on call for mice and vermin. They are always prompt and efficient. The service technicians are very professional and knowledgeable. The owner is personally involved and very attentive to the performance of the employees. We have always thought we received very good value from this company.

06/17/2014

Karl P.

Great! They are punctual, thorough, and professional. They take you through what they are doing, explain everything, and are happy to answer your questions.

Description of Work
Checked the house for mice, put down traps and suggested some things that we could do.

06/17/2014

Karl P.

They show up on time, take you through the process, give you suggestions on what you can do. They've done work for us three times, and each time I felt that I was definitely using the right people.

Description of Work
Checked mouse traps, also checked around the house for any sign that mice were still around.

11/11/2013

Paul and Donna K.

They are very responsive and respond to my calls well. They are easy to work with and we love our relationship we have with them. A lot of times, I do not see them, they do their job and leave. One technician comes out to do the work and it takes about 15- 20 minutes total to complete the work. I am happy with their prices and their service.

Description of Work
They do monthly treatments for our home. They spray on the exterior of the house and occassionaly spray interior. We have used them for 20 years now.

06/27/2013

judith L.

I got them from Angie's List. They came and evaluated, but they haven't done the job yet. I was impressed with their estimate and evaluation. I was very pleased with that. They seemed very professional and had a lot of information for me. The quote was $300.

Description of Work
Rest In Peace Pest Control Inc gave me an estimate for the extermination of carpenter ants.

08/04/2012

Karl P.

Punctual- I was coming from work and he was at the house before I was (and I was on time). Very thorough, explains what he is doing while he is doing it. Reasonably priced. Very pleased with his service, and now that we are all moved in we are planning to get them to regularly check our house so it stays pest free.

Description of Work
Inspection for pests when we were buying a house.

05/14/2012

Judith L.

I have a house that is prone to carpenter ants. He was excellent and the price was fair. He came when we called him.

Description of Work
I used Rest In Peace Pest Control Inc for spraying carpenter ants. They used to come every month during the season. They sprayed outside the garage and the house.

05/11/2012

Paul and Donna K.

We pay $40 a visit; it is a monthly contract. They show up, they do what they need to do and they leave and we never even know they were here. They are just great. Whenever we have had problems, we call them and they come right back to re spray. When termites showed up, they did a termite treatment for free.

Description of Work
We use Rest In Peace Pest control Inc for pest control. I have used them for about thirty years.

02/11/2012

Jason S.

We had heard some scratching in our ceiling and walls for nearly a month, usually late at night. We ended up finding little remains of mice in our cabinet drawers, including where our silverware was! Once we realized this, we were disgusted. I cleaned out everything and washed with bleach twice, but we still saw more remains. We had never had mice, but now the thought of possible baby mice and infestation haunted us. We needed help quick. Rest in Peace Pest Control was incredibly responsive and knowledgeable of how to treat our issue. The person they sent to our home knew exactly where to go in our home and what to look for. We promptly received the recommended treatment to our home and we are now mouse free! We were warned that it could take several days to get rid of them, but from the time they treated our home, we have not seen or heard any signs of mice. Thank you, Rest in Peace!!!

Description of Work
Initial inspection, written estimate, followed by the actual treatment to our home.

11/17/2011

Heather B.

He was prompt, courteous, clear, and professional. I would recommend him again.

Description of Work
We had a termite/pest inspection for a house we planned to purchased performed by Tom.

10/06/2011

Bonnie J M.

2 no-shows one almost-hour-late arrival (after I ahd already left, assuming they weren't coming again); and had to call them back within a week to re-treat at the site shown to them as the origination point of the infestation. All personnel pleasant, polite and easy to deal with, but overall experience very bad.

Description of Work
Carpenter ant extermination. Whole-house treatment, with known origination site.

06/16/2011

See above.

Description of Work
I have used Rest in Peace for several years. They come and do my house every three years or so and I do not have mice or ants. This time I noticed an invasion of bees in my garage. I called the office and they set up an appointment for two days later. The worker came at the time set, listened to my complaint, told me they were certainly wood bees that drill holes and make nests. Then he proceeded to climb up and spray all the places the bees were collecting and even went around in and out the garage spraying very carefully along the bottom and top. He was especially careful because I have pets. He told me to call if they came back . This is a very good business which is very trustworthy and competent. I strongly them for any kind of house pest in doors or out.

06/09/2010

JEAN G.

We use have used him numerous times and he is fantastic.

Description of Work
We use him for general pest control.

12/02/2008

JEAN G.

It went very well. They are very good. They patch all the exterior holes and lay traps. He was careful regarding the risks posed to our pets. They offer a senior discount.

Description of Work
They removed mice from the home twice.