REST IN PEACE PEST CONTROL INC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since December 2008

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED....

S and M Pest Services

Give us a call today for your pest control needs! We've been certified to provide COVID-19/Virus Disinfectant Practices for our current and new customers.

08/04/2016

Termite inspection conducted by Thomas. The inspector was very through and informative of his assessment. I felt that the inspector took his time looking over the whole property during the inspection. This was well worth the price spent.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection

04/24/2016

The technician arrived on time (a few minutes early) and was very efficient and professional. He explained his findings and let me ask questions. We plan on using them for monthly pest control

Description of Work
We had a termite inspection for a home we are buying.

09/28/2014

I contacted them on 9/1 and left a message regarding an issue I have with yellow jackets and a woodchuck. A female called me back on 9/3 and told me the owner could come out on 9/10 to evaluate the bee situation and give me a quote, and that they have a wild life guy that would contact me about the woodchuck. The owner came out on time and quoted me $100 for the bee problem and also told me the co...

Description of Work
Wasted my time.

09/10/2014

Guy was really nice. After he left we still heard bats. Called to have him come back out, left him 3 messages and he never called back. They said they were putting some fancy screen on the roof to block holes and when I checked it was flimsy chicken wire.

Description of Work
Bat removal and prevention

07/16/2014

Two people came out, and they were here for maybe two hours. They were non-invasive and did the job that was expected of them. I used to see the ants everywhere, it seems to have done its job and they said the dust they put in should last about a year.

Description of Work
I have carpenter ants in my trees, they did a termite inspection and got the ants out of the trees.

Category pest control

HOME SERVICE PROGRAM, TERMITE CONTROL, COCKROACH CONTROL, RODENT CONTROL, FLYING INSECT CONTROL, CARPENTER ANTS, SPIDERS & BED BUGS, TERMITE INSPECTIONS FOR SALE OF PROPERTY.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover