Colonial Auto Service

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 2010

Additional DBA - D & B Mechanical Inc. Owned & operated....

COLLEGE STREET MOTORS

COLLEGE STREET MOTORS

Whether you need your brakes serviced, oil changed, battery replaced or other auto repairs, College Street Motors in Amherst is here to help. Save time by calling 413-253-3200 to schedule an appointment or just stop by at 260 College St and drop your vehicle off at our repair shop.

04/05/2017

It was a total front brake rebuild and rotors. I kinda knew what needed to be done. The caliber froze up and dug into my rotor. I kinda knew what exactly needed to be done before I went in. The repair to about 4-6 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on front brakes and calibers.

07/17/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Colonial Auto has been working on our cars for more than 20 years--both regular maintenance and major repairs. We can't say enough good things about them. Dan and Brian are professional, honest, skillful, reasonably priced, and wonderful to work with. They kept one of my cars going for nearly 300,000 miles. We highly recommend them!

03/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
excellent

08/28/2014

I have been here once before for an oil change and Dan (owner) was nice and never once did I feel taken advantage of. I had a slow gas leak due to a rusted fuel line, so he was the first place I called to take a look at it. I called on Monday afternoon and he scheduled me in for first thing on Wednesday morning. After looking at it, he gave me a quote and did the work. My car was ready in a day. A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired/changed a rusted fuel line that was slowly leaking gas.

09/13/2013

Beautiful! They are polite, respectful of women and very professional. I drive a 2004 Volvo C70 and Colonial Auto Service keeps it running smoothly! I will be making an appointment shortly for my 80,000 check up and another oil change. It is always a pleasure dealing with them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Numerous things - replaced my engine mount, oil change, tune up and basic overall inspection

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto repair including oil, oil filter change, abs, air conditioner, heater systems, air bag, brakes, check engine light, coolant system, electrical, engine, suspension, transmission, state emissions, & used vehicle inspection.