Charista Construction Services, Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2010

Started in 1985, our firm has both breadth and depth of knowledge and experience in the construction industry. We also specialize in insurance work, fire and water mitigation, tree fall damage, etc. We are primarily remodelers of existing homes, and have years of experience troubleshooting problem areas in homes and buildings. Our firm is SOMBWA certified as a Woman Owned Business....

All-Terior Painting & Power Washing Services LLC

Our 5 Star Reviews speak for themselves. Don’t just take our word for it! Everyone hires us because we compete on giving you the highest levels of quality from our workers through our amazing professional and accountable customer services! We have an amazing pro for ALL your painting needs! In fact we currently have 38 of them! Our company is an amazing family-owned and operated 5th generation company! Integrity is our main focus on ALL business operations! Satisfaction of our work is always guaranteed! We offer Free custom estimates and enjoy taking care of our customers and treating them like family. We are a full service residential/commercial/industrial painting and power washing company for both interior and exterior painting. We are also a proud and trusted member of BNI (Business Networking International) for over 10 years. Call us (413) 596-2222

East Coast Exteriors Group, LLC

East Coast Exteriors Group is a group of highly trained and insured professionals, dedicated to bringing you the best service possible. From roofing, to siding, to foundation repair, and everything in between, your house is in good hands.

Millstream Construction

We are a Local Roofing company specializing in all your roofing needs. We are a Platinum Preferred contractor with Owens Corning as well as a Master Elite contractor with GAF. We pride ourselves on quality and honesty. We offer financing and can help you pick a program that's right for you and your family. Servicing all areas of Connecticut including Fairfield County and parts of Southern Massachusetts.

Offers by Millstream Construction on Angi

10/08/2016

Great!! I called in the morning, they had someone call and look at it in the afternoon, they quoted me a price the next morning and had it fixed the same day. I've honestly never worked with a contractor who's so responsive and efficient. Thank God I found them. I'll definitely start using them for all my construction needs.

Description of Work
A small roof shingle repair

04/25/2016

Recently had a good rain storm and no leaks.

Description of Work
Repaired flat section of roof in front of dormer that was leaking. Replaced the rolled roof with rubber and completely sealed up dormer walls. Found two rafters rotted and replaced.

Category contractors,roofing

06/18/2015

Subsequently the buyer used them and was very pleased

Description of Work
We were selling a house and Charista gave us the lowest estimate.

12/30/2014

Owner provided the fan. Installers arrived on time, knew what they were doing and installed the fan from the rooftop, thus not requiring entry into the attic. The chimney leak was water seeping through the porous brick face and was sealed by application of a silicone coating. All this work was planned ahead of time and went as planned. The job might have been done more cheaply by others, but Chari...

Description of Work
Replace a roof top ventilating fan. Sealed a chimney leak.

Category roofing,chimney repair

11/15/2014

I have high expectations from any contractor that I have money to spend with. Who wouldn't? I am not over picky, however, but I DO expect certain considerations and not to be brushed off. If I have a question, it should just be answered easily (if the contractor knows his trade). The initial appointment with this company was on June 2, 2014. During the appointment, various projects were reviewed. ...

Description of Work
Nothing. Did not properly follow through with information requested at the initial appt.

Roofing Services. Siding. Windows. Masonry. Drywall. Painting. Carpentry Repairs. New Construction. Remodeling - General, Kitchen, Bathroom. Tile & Marble Installation