Abide Environmental Services

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2011

Awards & Badges

483 Shaker Rd

East Longmeadow, MA 01028

Incorporated in 1991, Abide is proud to have over twenty-five years of experience in the environmental contracting and restoration industry. We service most of Massachusetts and Connecticut with offices in East Longmeadow, MA and Windsor, CT. We have built an excellent reputation serving both public and private clients. Our growth and success can be attributed to the quality of our service and the satisfaction of our clients. Please call today for a free estimate....

asbestos removal (36)insulation (5)mold removal (4)

03/11/2021

The job went very well and smoothly from the beginning to the end. They also went the extra mile to help assist me in reviewing my inspection report to ensure I did not miss anything and sure enough I did. I would use their services again in the future if I was ever in need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snowman boiler removal, Encapsulation of pipes and Snowman boiler in basement.

CATEGORY insulation,asbestos removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

02/09/2021

Abide was fantastic to work with start to finish. Everyone I spoke with was friendly and helpful, they were very responsive, and they did a great job with the work. We did the remediation right before a renovation (hence the need to remediate) so I did try to have my builder coordinate with them a bit, and it seemed that there may have been some confused communication between them. But in the end ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vermiculite removal from old farmhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

01/30/2020

The representative for Abide was punctual, professional, explained what was required and what he was doing, answered my questions, and was a pleasure to work with. I’ve already given his business card to my contractor so he could refer his clients if the occasion arises. I’ve also told a couple of friends who live in older houses and who may sometime need his services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Testing for asbestos

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

01/29/2020

Very professional, perfect inspection, cleaned everything, and I want to recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace removed and Asbestos removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

01/19/2020

We were very pleased with the whole experience - from Nck's first visit to receiving the air quality report. The crew were professional, courteous, and did an excellent job cleaning up after themselves. We would absolutely use them again if we ever have a need their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement floor asbestos

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

03/08/2019

Everyone I dealt with at the company was a pleasure - professional, courteous and timely. Work was performed as promised, when promised. The work area and the premises were completely cleaned of any debris. They provided before and after pictures of the remediation site and provided all documention necessary for submission to the ZAI Trust for reimbursement. I could not be happier with their servi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vermiculite Remediation Removal of vermiculite from attic crawl space and re-insulation of removal site. Floor boards needed to be removed to access the vermiculite.

CATEGORY insulation,asbestos removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2019

Photo for Abide Environmental Services - 483 Shaker Rd, East Longmeadow, MA - 37751986

01/29/2019

Owner was very responsive and punctual quoting the job and getting an emergency permit to remediate the entire basement not just the area where the steam pipe burst. Contracting was prompt and easy. Workers arrived on time, were respectful and clean and finished early. Pipes are all clean now. Price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency asbestos abatement needed before steam pipe repair could be undertaken

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

01/12/2019

Frank showed up within 20 minutes to provide a quote on New Year's Eve. I had had a boiler install scheduled for that day, but they wouldn't do it because of the asbestos on the pipes. We were booked with Abide within a few days of receiving the quote, and they were flexible in terms of the adding to the scope of work (initially just one room was planned, but I then decided to have the whole basem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2019

06/11/2018

Everything went well. Overall we were quite satisfied. Workers were timely, professional and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of asbestos from heating pipes in basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

04/26/2018

This is a difficult job to do. I appreciated the professionalism and punctuality of the workers. For something that is so intrusive to do, they really did their best to not interfere with our life and left the area clean and without any evidence that they were even here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vermiculite removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2018

Photo for Abide Environmental Services - 483 Shaker Rd, East Longmeadow, MA - 37012930

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER. Asbestos Abatement, Vermiculite Removal, Mold Remediation, Deleading & Interior Demolition throughout Massachusetts and Connecticut.

Testing & inspection services.