Professional Tree & Landscape Construction Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2009

211 County Rd

East Freetown, MA 02717

Family operated, Professional Tree & Landscape Construction Inc. has been providing quality landscaping and tree services to South Coast, MA and surrounding areas for over 16 years. If you are planning a newly constructed landscape or would like to update your existing landscape, consider Professional Tree & Landscape Construction Inc. to assist in the process. We provide services of the highest quality, taking pride in every job - large and small. Through communication and hard work, we'll help make your yard an extension of your home....

12/14/2020

Greg S.

As usual, Larry was easy to get in touch with and very responsive to my request. He and his crew showed up early, evaluated their plan and cautiously removed a very large tree that had fallen onto my house, without causing any further damage. They're clean up was superb and the crew were very polite and professional as they have always been in the past. Outstanding job!

Description of Work
large tree removed from my house

12/09/2020

Scott B.

Extremely well great job left property better than how they found it

Description of Work
Trees removed from backyard

Category decks,tree service

06/27/2020

Sharon U.

I spoke with Kathy at Professional Tree & Landscape about new custom fencing. The fencing decided upon was scheduled for installation within a very reasonable time frame. Mario & his crew were fantastic and professionally installed our new cedar fence. The work was expanded to include a custom light post & mailbox as well as fencing around our propane tank & garbage cans. My husband & I were very happy with the end result and will definitely call on Professional Tree & Landscaping in the future.

Description of Work
fence & gate & lamp post istallation.

Category fencing,mulch,outdoor lighting

06/10/2020

Ian M.

Larry decided it was a good idea to drive up, stop, disrupt traffic, wave a Trump 2020 flag and scream profanities several times from his work truck at young students peacefully protesting for Black Lives Matter in front of Fairhaven High School the other day. Just thought the community would like to know this information before they consider hiring this company.

Description of Work
None - just wanted to report abuse

Category decks,excavators,fencing,firewood,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,snow removal,lakefront landscaping,driveway pavers,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

06/05/2020

Claire L.

We are very pleased with the work, professionalism and fair prices that they offered. The crews were timely in their work, cleaned up when job complete and were all so kind and easy to approach with questions or minor changes. Our lawn came in fantastic and there is no way deer will enter this garden! I’ve already called them to remove more trees and plan next years project! I highly recommend them for your landscape projects.

Description of Work
Large tree removal, new lawn, garden structure

Category decks,landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

05/14/2020

Rose S.

"Larry" the Salesman & Supervisor, lied from the beginning about dates, and when the Men showed up His instructions were illegible. The Men could not read the order. When I complained to "Larry Gonad" He hung up on me. Showed up late every day, if at all. Then once job was done, was begging my wife "immediately " for His money. Should have made HIM wait.

Description of Work
A dog yard and reseeding, plus a granite "step" installed.

Category fencing,landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

05/08/2020

Michael P.

At first, standard and easy, a quick email on their website and a response from Kathy (the owner, which we were enthused to see this was a WBE certified business), led to an appointment the next morning with Larry. That's where the problems kicked in. Larry was rude from the start, upon inquiring what our we were paying our previous team, rather than work with us and tell us what he could do the job for he sharply said he could not do it for that price, insulted our previous team (who was also insured) and walked off saying he did not want the job and left. We are shopping around for a quote from multiple teams, which is standard practice. Larry wanted an answer now and was here to "close the deal" so even if he was willing to give us a price, would he not have accepted the fact we are going to make a decision next week? I would absolutely NEVER use this team again because first impressions are important, and that one was one of the worst we've ever encountered.

Description of Work
We were looking to get a quote on regular lawn maintenance (mowing, weeding, etc.), spring and fall cleanups, and hedge and shrub trimming as our previous lawn care specialist is no longer around.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

04/21/2020

ROBERT W.

Individual called and was very rude and unprofessional. I would definitely recommend removing this company from Angie's list. It's time for some of these rude contractors to go out of business and be replaced by dependable responsible professionals without an attitude.

Description of Work
Grind stumps.

03/26/2020

Joseph V.

Hired Professional Tree & Landscaping to make repairs or to replace portions of my fence. Their response to my call was with in one day. Larry showed up and we walk through what the problem was. I was expecting him to tell me the entire fence needed replacement but he said he could save a good portion of the old fence Our meeting was on a Friday and I was told he could start work on Monday. The crew showed up and began the job. The men were very professional and meticulous in their work from start to finish. I would recommend this company to anyone and will be hiring them for another project in the fall.

Description of Work
repair and replacement of fence

Category fencing,tree service

03/12/2020

Irie M.

Excellent price, difficult work performed within a week. Crew carefully preserved a nearby tree that needed to be saved, and repaired ruts in the yard from equipment without being asked. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Tree removal

10/02/2019

Ward K.

They arrived about 9 AM and were done by noon. There was a crew of 5 with all of the right equipment. They did a great job and were very professional.

Description of Work
Remove 3 large pine and oak trees. Remove several branches from other trees. Remove several over grown shrubs.

Category lawn service,tree service

09/30/2019

heidi L.

Very pleased with my recent work by Larry and his team. I needed a new lawn and refreshed flowers beds . Larry was prompt our scheduled appt and offered his opinion and suggestions for a successful project . The team arrived and job was completed in two days . The young men were courteous,friendly and very professional. My yard was treated with utmost respect . Work was done quickly and I was surprised to find many extras features were in place at no extra cost .it looks amazing , I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing work .

Description of Work
New lawn , refresh flower beds

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,tree service

09/27/2019

Andrew R.

They were excellent in all facets of my large front lawn rebuild. The sales manager was extremely responsive, and gave me a quote right on the spot. The guys performing the work were efficient and the final result was as good or better than we could have expected. They were also very flexible in working around the schedule of another contractor who was doing work in our yard, which made everything run extremely smoothly. On the pricier range of quotes I got, but feel I got what I paid for and more. True professionals in every sense. Plan on hiring them again for future large lawn and patio projects.

Description of Work
Front lawn rebuild

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/23/2019

Robert F.

As has been the case with all the projects we have done everything went smoothly and professionally.

Description of Work
Irrigation system and lawn rehab

Category irrigation systems,tree service

09/09/2019

Marita G.

Fabulous! Very professional staff who arrived a few days earlier than I expected and completed the job quickly and efficiently. They cleaned up all loose branches and our yard looked terrific. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Trimming shrubs around the house.

Category landscaping,tree service

07/28/2019

Bob C.

From my initial conversation with Larry, I was impressed that he accommodated my schedule by meeting me on a Sunday morning. I have a background in Turfgrass and Grounds Management from URI and can spot a salesperson from a true professional. I was able to have an intelligent discussion with Larry about my wants, and he was transparent about his capabilities to address my needs. In fact, he suggested I reach out to a turf professional (Larry called him to give him a head's up I would be reaching out) for additional insight so I could develop the best plan for my project.. All in all, Larry was prompt, professional, and for those considering a landscaping project by a licensed, insured company, I would suggest you give Larry a call. He exceeded my expectations when we discussed my project and it was obvious to me the pride he takes in the work he does.

Description of Work
I needed some advice on how to get some undesirable grasses removed from my lawn along with some grading of low spots.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

07/27/2019

Tracey Z.

Larry came the same day I called. He understood what I wanted and made some suggestions. Once I had a contract for him to do the work, it kept getting delayed because of all the rain, but Larry didn't forget me and stayed in contact with me the whole time. Once the work got started we still had to contend with rain but Larry's landscaping team worked diligently to get the project done. I am able to call Larry with any questions and know that I won't get a run around. I plan on using Professional Tree & Landscape Construction for all my landscaping needs.

Description of Work
complete Landscape of yard with sprinkler system

Category excavators,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

06/28/2019

DAVID B.

Rarely these days will the name of a company reflect actual performance. With respect to "Professional Tree & Landscape Construction", they definately live up to their name. One phone call Larry came out arrived on time as promised for the estimate, workers came back and arrived on day of job regardless of the inclement weather we had. There were appx 7-8 workers at our property for almost a week brush clearing, removing old fencing and installing 170' of new fencing / gate on a very awkward piece of land. Every employee no matter their task assigned was; engaging, very courtious and professional. The work completed was done beyond our expectations. We have Larry and his crew on our speed dial from this day forward. Thank you all so much for job well done !!!

Description of Work
Brush/Tree clearing, Old Stockade Fencing Removed / New Stockade Fencing, Gate Installed

Category fencing,landscaping,tree service

05/04/2019

Robert F.

I am a repeat customer. I have used Professional Tree and Landscaping over the years for everything from tree removal, stone work,fencing and landscaping. When you call Larry, he either answers the phone or within a couple of minutes of leaving a voice mail, he is calling you back. He's out at your house to look at the project quickly, the pricing is fair and the quality of his crews and the level of care they put into their work is top notch. When I have worked with Professional Tree and Landscaping in the past and this project was no exception, you always get a little something that you did not expect. There was a raised bed that was in need of a cleaning, the foreman of the crew asked if I wanted to have it cleaned and mulched. My wife was out of town and that was a bed she takes care so I told him we best leave it alone. He said he would leave us some extra mulch that we could use after the bed is planted. When I got home I found the extra mulch in our wheel barrow. They could have pilled it up near the bed, but they took the time to fill the wheel barrow. I could go on. Suffice it to say, I am a fan of Professional Tree and Landscaping,

Description of Work
Spring clean up, edging beds and mulching

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

01/22/2019

jeff P.

It's mid-winter. There is no grass to mow.

Description of Work
mowing and trimming

Category lawn service,tree service

01/15/2019

Joseph N.

My experience with this company was great from the estimate process all the way through to job completion. There was a crew of 4 very hard working men that did the job, they left my yard looking better than when they arrived.

Description of Work
3 large Trees removed

01/14/2019

Catherine P.

I requested an appointment to get a quote on landscape design for a small backyard to include some fencing, pavers, and retaining walls. I also need a new deck built, (which I knew in advance that this is not work they do). Larry had a lot of great ideas on the layout and gave us various options to consider. He really helped us develop a vision of what the finished project would look like. He also suggested we get the new deck built first so that his work would compliment the new deck. This would mean of course that his work wouldn't start for quite some time, or maybe even next year depending on what we could get done first and within our budget. This tells me two things: (1) it wasn't just about money for him; if it was, he would have been gung ho about starting the part of the job that he could do and get paid for; (2) he cared more about what we needed vs. what he/his company could achieve. Although we cannot hire Larry at this moment because of his advice to do the deck first, we will definitely be calling him when we're ready for his crew to come in and finish the job.

Description of Work
Landscape design for back yard

Category decks,fencing,lawn service,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

10/18/2018

Randi M.

The service I received and continue to get is top rate. Larry came to my house and we sat down and I told him what I wanted and that's what we got and then some. I felt every time I called we became his top priority. Very pleasant crew always clean up before leaving for the day. Not enough can be said about how pleased we are with the job. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Irrigation system installed and entire yard graded and seeded, tree removed patch of patio fixed

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service,hardscaping

10/02/2018

LARRY S.

Well, Larry's team was quick, efficient and did a nice job with each. Their people are also polite and courteous.

Description of Work
Tree removal and trimming. Also used this summer for mowing and weeding.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

09/26/2018

Scott L.

Did an excellent job. Had to avoid the septic system with the heavy equipment and operate in a narrow section of the yard. All three trees were close to the house. The work was done quickly and professionally. They left the yard in excellent condition -- filled topsoil in the depressions and planted grass. All material, brush, etc., was removed. We are very pleased, could not have asked for anything better!

Description of Work
Cut down 3 large trees close to the house

Barry's Paving and Sealcoating

Asphalt Driveways & Sealcoating, based in Norton, 26 years in business. When it comes to top-quality asphalt driveway repair services, Barry's Paving is the right choice. Our professionals give attention to details and get the job done right the first time. Whether it's a complete replacement of your existing asphalt driveway or just a much-needed asphalt seal coating, we offer it all. As your local paving company, we take pride in providing high-quality paving service and strive for excellence in every project we do.

Custom Paving

Custom Driveway paving and seal coating

EPK Construction Services Inc

In business for more than a decade, EPK Construction Services, Inc. offers a full range of services for residential, commercial, and municipal customers. We are fully insured and prepared to complete any project you have; it would be our pleasure to add you to our list of satisfied customers. With more than 20 years of experience, we are in business to provide superior workmanship and service to our customers. We have the knowledge and the most modern equipment to ensure that our job quality and productivity always exceed customer expectations. Equally important, we offer personalized service to better serve our customers. All services include a site visit to lay out and coordinate the job. Plus, our crews always work in a professional and courteous manner, minimizing disruption to your business or home.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Tree Removal & Pruning, Excavating, Fence Installation, Stump Grinding, Backyard Expansion, Landscape Construction, Walkways, Patios, Retaining Walls, Hardscapes, Landscape Lighting, Lawn Installations, Lawn Mowing, Spring & Fall Property Clean Up, Edging & Mulching, Snowplowing & Sanding