Sullys Services

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Sullys Services offers retaining walls and repairs. Patios and repairs. We also offer concrete work. We are hard working clean cut men who have been working together for 5 years. Give us a call today in the cape cod area for a free quote 508-736-7884...

Projects

Patio

Patio

Patios
 2020   02536

Creative Masonry & Landscape

Creative Masonry & Landscape

Creative Masonry and Landscape employs a handpicked team of dedicated technicians who know the best landscape, retaining wall and paver installations. We offer free estimates. We are enjoying repeat business, (improvements accomplished over the span of a few years) and a volume of referrals from satisfied customers.

12/27/2020

Wall went as planned. The job was done promptly and as discussed. I would recommend and will be hiring them for future jobs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
retaining wall

12/27/2020

I called to get a retaining wall for my property. Someone came out that day and gave me an amazing price. Work was completed a week later and we are very happy with the quality of work! Would high recommend sullys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
retaining wall

12/27/2020

We met with Ryan first for an estimate and to go over the plans for the patio. We liked his price. He started on time and and finished as promised. The patio looks great. We would definitely recommend his work to our friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patio

12/27/2020

Generally I am typically reluctant to hire someone I dont know or havent had experince working with but I was very pleasantly suprised. I was very impressed to say the least. I would definetly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concrete

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

12/26/2020

Very professional work done at a good price. Very friendly service and I would recommend Sullys to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patio

Patios, retaining walls, Concrete slabs, Concrete walkways, demolition