Anthony Landry Fine Painting and Restoration

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2011

We are a small team of experts, fully licensed and Insured. We are an EPA and RRP certified firm. From Small jobs to complete renovations we are on the site from start to finish to insure that the entire project goes smooth and to the high standards we represent....

Established in 2005, WPainting is owned and operated by Wallace Toledo. Wallace supervises each project and spends the majority of his time on site working directly with his crew to ensure the quality of each and every project. The high standards and meticulous quality control allows us to offer a guarantee on workmanship of our work. We`re a small company working with no more than two crews at a time, so you can be confident that we will never use sub-contractors to do our work, you will also have direct assess to Wallace cell phone number for your piece of mind. Most of our work comes from word of mouth, satisfied customers who refer us to their friends and family because they know that our priority is customer care, we make sure that we exceed our client expectations every time. Since we do not use salespeople to help us sell a job, you know there wont be empty promises, we also make sure to explain the process, why things need to be done a certain way and the best products for the project. Exterior/Interior, Residential/Commercial properties, cost include all materials and labor, fully insured, work guaranteed, no sub-contracting, references available upon request.

- 12 years experience interior and exterior works - 5 employess familly company - not subcontractor. -promotions - if you give references you get 20% off .all work We also do Commercial Work

Hi, I'm Mark, the owner of Color Concepts. I have over 20 years of experience, and am on every project from beginning to end. I am a 7 time Super Service Award Winning company on Angie's List. I spend a lot of time with customers to make sure we choose the best colors and do the best job possible. I always do a walk-through before final payment. I keep a very neat job site. Please feel free to call today. Additional service areas: Entire area of Boston except Manchester-Nashua FOR BEST SERVICE CALL ME DIRECT AT (781) 405-2741!

10/29/2018

painted total exterior/ and complete interior plus carpentry where needed; very personable and neat; amenable to suggestion and corrections/courteous trustworthy and thorough/would hire again/willing to related projects -minor electrical, plumbing and renovations e.g. new kitchen counter and range hood-Anthony and Tony are very personable, intelligent, helpful and a pleasure to have around+very ca...

Description of Work
painting/carpentry/misc.

Category replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

09/15/2012

Everything went very well. In addition to being a nice guy, Anthony is efficient and meticulous. I plan to use him again this fall to repair my rotting porch.

Description of Work
Anthony did interior painting, repaired my roof, and repaired my basement walls from water damage.

Category woodworking,interior painters

07/11/2011

It turned out terrific. I would recommend him to others as well as use him again in future.

Description of Work
He painted the interior and exterior of my home.

Category house painters,interior painters

Anything residential... from fixing a downspout to gutting and remodeling an entire house.

New House Construction.