ACORN OVERHEAD DOOR CO

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2010

Acorn Overhead Door Company offers garage door installations/garage door service and an annual customer maintenance program. We are not a franchise or a big box firm we offer professional personalized service assuring customer satisfaction....

Rhode Island & Boston, Massachusetts. 100% money back guarantee. Best door price protection and fastest. IDA certified techs. Call us by noon for same day service or it's free! 24 hour live voice- 365 days a year. With many companies calling and listing themselves under "overhead door" or "overhead doors" call the original. The genuine overhead door garage headquarters – (877) 624-2724.

Welcome to Precision Door & Window Inc., where you receive top-quality service, products, and selection. At Precision Door & Window Inc., we believe that quality products and services encourage long-lasting business relationships. We have been serving the public since 1961. Precision Door & Window Inc. is pround to offer products that are Energy Star Rated. EMAIL SALES@PRECISIONDOORANDWINDOW.COM

Carpentry, Attic stairs, Bulk heads, Windows, Doors, Cabinets, Home improvements

10/02/2019

The team at Acorn Overhead Door was phenomenal. We had a big residential project involving two garage "barn style" doors and one large double sized door on a new barn. From the first phone call I knew we found a great partner in Acorn for our project, and that proved true throughout the project. The designs recommended to suit the architecture, photos of similar jobs shared, prompt and excellent a...

Description of Work
New garage doors, design, installation of three doors (10x9; 8x16)

06/28/2017

Everything went well, and the doors look great.

Description of Work
We had two garage doors replaced on our house.

11/07/2016

Great. Service person was prompt. Discussed what we needed done and finished the job in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Garage doors needed service.

09/19/2016

We never employed this company. I don't know why this was sent to me. I or my husband may have looked at it on this site at one point? I rated because I could not submit form without doing so. You should have a box to check off "did not work with this company."

Description of Work
We never employed this company

04/15/2016

Description of Work
Great Customer Service, Responsive. Went out of their way to get our garage door working the day after first contact. Lubricated and adjusted everything to work properly. Justin and Tina were great to work with!

Category garage doors

Acorn Overhead Door Co offers professional Garage Door Installations and Services

Check, Visa, MasterCard