We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Caron Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2013

PO Box 5

Dracut, MA 01826

We bring top of the line technologies and products from our industries to meet all of our customers needs. We pledge to perform outstanding heating & cooling service along with unmatched customer service at a reasonable and competitive price. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we've installed many systems in this area, we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time....

12/06/2020

Tomas T.

great service. got everything done i needed

Description of Work
service

06/02/2020

Joseph V.

Perfect. The issue was diagnosed in an incredibly timely manner. Then, the issue was rectified within 30 minutes. The technician was very professional and provided excellent customer service.

Description of Work
A/C unit diagnosis.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we love hearing from our customers!

03/27/2020

Alan S.

It went well. I was out of town and worked with Chris by phone. It was a weekend and he came the next day and diagnosed the problem as a bad exhaust duct fan. He sent one of his techs the next week after getting the required part. The tech replaced the exhaust duct fan and the furnace is running again. Both Chris and his tech were professional and got the job done.

Description of Work
Forced hot air furnace wasn't running

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review [Member Name Removed], we appreciate it!

07/19/2019

Maureen M.

Technicians arrived on time, were able to quickly diagnose the problem and fix the unit. Technicians were professional and respectful. Technicians confirmed unit was operating properly before completing the service call.

Description of Work
Diagnose and fix central A/C which was operating intermittently.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

01/15/2018

Alan S.

Very well. The job took a couple of days but they arrived on time and returned each day until the job was complete. Heating system works well; can't tell about the AC until warmer weather returns!!

Description of Work
Installation of new heating and AC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thank you for taking the time to leave a review [Member Name Removed], we appreciate it!

06/28/2017

David P.

Great , showed up on time did the work as quoted . When we had an extra cost on more power needed on the panel for the air conditioning to work they added a 500.00 charge , but when they realized we never discussed this or modified the quote , they removed the charge . I would highly recommend these people and have already told friend this story

Description of Work
New Air conditioning Splitters three of them

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate it.

01/13/2017

Jon M.

Caron Heating showed up on time, performed the work thoroughly, and professionally. I was charged a reasonable fee for a service call and told to call them should I have any questions or concerns in the future. Most importantly, I'll definetely be using them the next time I have HVAC work

Description of Work
Caron Heating troubleshooted a leaking furnace (water on floor). They were quite thorough in their investigation and kept me in the loop the entire time.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you son much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate it!

11/21/2016

Ian P.

I called on Monday and they were out the very next day. ( I informed them that it was not an emergency) The Tech came out identified the problem, got the part and had my furnace humming along in no time. I did have to have them come back out the next day as one fitting seemed a bit loose. The service was prompt and the rate was reasonable. I did use an Angie's list coupon as well for an added bonus

Description of Work
After diagnosing an issue with my Furnace I knew I would need the help of a pro.

Thank you for the feedback [Member Name Removed], we appreciate it! Stacy

11/11/2016

Michael C.

Justin found the issue quickly, ordered the part and fixed the issue a few days later. Everyone was extremely responsive and professional, Justin was great, professional and courteous.

Description of Work
HVAC broke down late on a Friday afternoon, they sent a Tech (Justin) within an hour.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member name removed]! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Best regards, Stacy

08/18/2016

Melanie R.

This company was very easy to work with- prompt service, friendly and informative. I'd use them over and over again for any of my heating or cooling needs. You will be very pleased with this company if you choose to work with them.

Description of Work
Inspection of water heater and preventative maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the feedback.

08/18/2016

Shaina B.

We had an excellent experience with them. They were professional and fit our budget. They were friendly and prompt from start to finish - I will definitely be calling them for any future needs!

Description of Work
AC Install

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the feedback [Member Name Removed]!

05/26/2016

Cathy G.

Caron was very willing to work with me to find the right equipment within my budget. Initially the quote did not include an electrician and, when I asked, they found an electrician so they could coordinate the work needed. I had quotes for the same / similar equipment ranging from $19,000 to $12,000 and the $8,200 from Caron. They promised 2 day installation and delivered, arriving when they said they would. Once the work was completed, I noticed the additional vent installed in the basement was not where I expected it, so they returned to move it. The installer was professional, courteous and made sure to answer all of my questions. They made certain that all of the old materials including the boxes and debris was removed so I had no cleanup to worry about. Once all of the work was completed, I also received a followup call to ask if there were any questions or concerns. Today is the first really hot day of the year and I am quite cool and comfortable in my home! I would recommend Caron Heating & Cooling Inc. to take care of any heating and cooling needs.

Description of Work
Caron replaced my 33 year old furnace with a new Bryant furnace and installed a new whole home air conditioning system (also a Bryant system).

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review [Removed members name] ! We appreciate it.

04/25/2016

Glenn S.

Everything was excellent and far exceeded any expectations I had - from the moment I met with the owner for an estimate I knew this was someone who was trustworthy and honest. Installers were extremely professional and polite. Their office manager even called after the installation was complete to ensure everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend this company. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Installation of a ductless AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review!

04/21/2016

Angelina A.

We are very happy with the quality of the work and the speediness of the service. Everyone was extremely friendly and very trustworthy. They went out of their way to accommodate my schedule.

Description of Work
Provider was extremely speedy in returning my phone call and was at my house for service the next morning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the positive review!

06/12/2014

Nicole S.

It was a year ago that we had them come out for an estimate. They were one of the few companies that got us an estimate when we were bidding out the job. We've been very happy with their follow up so far.

Description of Work
They're going to be installing 2 different A/Cs in our home - a standard duct system and a high-velocity system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review on Angie's List. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to servicing all your heating and cooling needs in the future.

02/05/2013

Jennifer P.

Our furnace was appx 25 years old in our house. We just moved into the home in May 2012. We had purchased a Home Warranty. I'm explaining the situation because I feel Chris went above and beyond what was necessary. Our heat went out on January 25th. I submitted a claim on Jan 26th. They located another vendor to come out on Monday. The other vendor came out on Monday said we needed a new furnace. We were all set to go with the other vendor, but the Home Warranty company didn't believe we needed a new furnace. They wanted a second opinion, but they didn't find anyone until Wed. I called Chris from Caron Heating on the recommendation from my neighbor on Monday afternoon. I explained the situation. He came out on Monday evening. He looked at the furnace gave a quote. He followed up with an email quote. I told him I would be in touch since I was still dealing with the warranty situation. By Wed, we made the decision to move forward to purchase a furnace from him. He ordered the furnace and we were set to install on Friday. He found out on Thursday the furnace wouldn't arrive until Monday. He offered to come out and look at our furnace at no charge to see if he could at least get it running for us. He and another serviceman arrived and determined it was not safe to run. I appreciated the extra trip and effort. He and his crew arrived at 9 AM on Monday morning worked all day. The heat was turned on Monday. They came back on Tuesday to install new thermostats and make sure everything was working as expected. He also fixed piping on our other two furnaces and cleaned the filters. They cleaned up after themselves and were professional. The quote was right on; no hidden charges or fees. I was very pleased with their service. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We had to a new 80, 000 BTU furnace installed, duct work and venting done.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Angie's List. We take pride in our work and appreciate the positive feedback. Thanks again.

MVP Hvac

Make MVP HVAC your #1 choice for HVAC services in Chelmsford, MA or the surrounding area. You can trust us to install, repair or replace your air conditioner, gas or electric furnace or ductless mini-split system. PLEASE NOTE - WE DO NOT SERVICE OR INSTALL OIL FURNACES. We want to help you stay comfortable in your home, no matter what the weather is like outside. We also offer water heater service. We can repair or replace your water heater easily. Call 978-888-8995 now to find out more about our HVAC and water heater services.

Druziako HVAC Inc

Our customers are our number one priority and for this reason, we use only the best quality equipment, such as Carrier, Rheem and Concord, plus we offer extended warranties for these various systems. We pledge to see that every customer is fully-satisfied and cared for, that is why we offer 24-hour service during the winter for heating systems.

Offers by Druziako HVAC Inc on Angi
    AFFORDABLE HEAT & AIR

4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR ELETRICAL & CARPENTRY. NO TRAVEL CHARGES WITHIN SURROUNDING TOWNS. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. SERVICING LOWELL- BILLERICA AREA , GREATER MERRIMACK VALLEY, MIDDLESEX COUNTY

BU-123106
    Department of Public Safety
    05/04/2018
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

We offer competitive pricing for installations and offer unparalleled service for all your heating and cooling needs. We also offer Safety & Efficiency Agreements - Heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst; on the coldest day of a frigid winter, or during a sizzling summer heat wave; times when your comfort system must work the hardest, and when you need it most. Regular check-ups will help to maximize the life expectancy of your system.

Emergency Service offered only to those who have a Safety & Efficiency Agreement. Please note 20% Senior Discount is for service calls only and does not apply to installations.