All Drain Services, Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2005

All Drain Services, Inc. has been in the drain service business for over 18 years, and is owned by Manny and Gloria Vega. Our commitment to customer service is unmatched. Our years of experience have taught us that in our line of business that is what counts. Our dedication to getting a quality job done has been the backbone of our success, and this quality is instilled in all employees from our President to our Service Techs. All Drain Services, Inc. is open all day, every day including holidays! We offer emergency and regular maintenance services....

Quality Equipment

+33 more images

drain cleaning (155)plumbers (70)sewer cleaning (38)drain pipe installation (10)septic tank service (3)

10/09/2020

Donna S.

I had a clogged sewer drain. I called first thing in the morning, and they were there by 9:15 am. Job was done quickly and thoroughly. The price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Clogged sewer drain

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

Happy to hear you were pleased with our service, thank you for your review!

09/20/2020

Diane S.

Excellent and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Emergency Main water line clog and leak

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

Review for All Drain Services, Inc. - PO Box 130, Dracut, MA - 38888278

We appreciate your review! Thank you for taking the time to share your recommendation!

08/21/2020

Ida R.

very good. very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
need kitchen drain cleaned out

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

We are happy to see you were pleased with your service. Best wishes!

07/23/2020

Robert (Bob) N.

Josh worked it very hard and very professional and finally had success...

Description of Work
clogged 25 foot sink drain

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review about your experience with our company and technician.

02/25/2020

Claude G.

I received a phone call the morning of the appointment to tell me that they'd be arriving at the scheduled time. Then the tech arrived exactly at the scheduled time. He snaked the drain, clearing out a plastic straw and at least 20 years' accumulation of grease, and verified that the sink drained properly again. A job well done, on time and at a reasonable price. I would definitely call All Drains if other drain work was needed.

Description of Work
The kitchen sink was draining very slowly.

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

12/13/2019

William L.

Excellent work. Russell came out and was both professional and personable, and our pipe is draining smoothly. Thank you Russell! We are pleased to be requesting more work from All Drain Services.

Description of Work
Unblocking a main pipe

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

Thank you very much for this kind review. I have added a copy to Russell's file as well. Take care.

11/19/2019

Steven K.

He was here to fix the clogged toilet and flushed the toilet since some of the water had receded. Then he walked away while it was flushing to go back out to his truck. While the toilet was unattended the toilet overflowed and the water went out of the toilet and into the walls and down into the basement. He apologized and gave a discount but I wouldn't use them again.

Description of Work
He was coming to unclog my toilet that was not flushing properly.

Work Completed On 11/10/2019

We are sorry to hear you weren't fully pleased with the service. Upon reviewing your account of events, the technician noted that he tested the toilet and it had not overflowed during the testing process. When he thought it was safe to retreat to his van to obtain some tools to tackle the clog, the line backed up again. Unfortunately, due the severity of the clog and the amount of waste and debris stuck in the drain, this would have happened regardless of where he was and it was unavoidable during the diagnosing process. It was not his intention to add to your issue and for that, we sincerely apologize. This technician spent a great deal of time working on this difficult drain and we are sorry this drain back up caused you to feel our service was not satisfactory. We hope you will give us an opportunity to showcase our services again in the future.

09/21/2019

Janice J.

Amazing - plumber was great, professional and smart!!!

Description of Work
Clogged drain

Work Completed On 09/21/2019

08/30/2019

Rocky L.

Jack was fantastic! He was patient with my inquisitive questions while we was working the issue. Very professional and the work was spotless before he left. I spoke to them at 7:05am before a holiday weekend, and Jack was here by 8:10. He was in and out in 1 hour.

Description of Work
Clogged Drains

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

07/17/2019

ED A.

Originally, we thought the blockage was in our laundry drain, but the associate from All Drain quickly realized that the issue was with the main drain. He quickly shifted gears and went to work on it. He had the drain cleared and functional relatively quickly and stuck around long enough to flush the drain several times to ensure that it was working and that the washing machine was draining properly. The associate was knowledgable, friendly and efficient. And, in addition to getting us back in business, he shared a few maintenance tricks which will help to prevent future clogs.

Description of Work
Had a blockage in the main drain cleared

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

07/12/2019

Bobbl R.

Russell came in and got right to work but the pipe was broken so the clog was a scale build up. He cleaned it out as best he could. Only charged me for Service call. The next day after the plumber left he came back and cleared the clog in the Drum trap in about five minutes. If ever I should have another clog I wouldn't hesitate to call them again.

Description of Work
clogged kitchen sink

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

05/01/2019

ANDRES O.

Excellent job. Great prices. Punctual. Technician was friendly and did a great job.

Description of Work
Unclogged bathroom sink.

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

Gary K.

They were very helpful, did an excellent job and I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

Carla M.

They were very professional, responsive, showed up within two hours of calling them and did an excellent job. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

Brian M.

All Drain Service is very affordable and a great experience. He fixed a broken pipe for me with no extra charges. I would absolutely recommend him.

Description of Work
I had a clog in the main drain, they came and snaked it. In the process of snaking it, the pipe broke and he fixed it with no extra charges.

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

Fudhir G.

They do an excellent job! I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

Kenneth L.

I've used them twice and they do a great job. Very professional, came when they said with only one worker to complete the job. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/17/2018

10/20/2018

Jeffrey P.

Prompt Saturday service. I was given an initial window for when they expected to be there based on other jobs that day. The tech called when he was on his way with an estimate of when he would arrive. The sewer line clean out (tree roots) was done quickly. This was just a quick clean out on a Saturday, not a camera scope of the sewer line or water jetting, but that was what was needed so our toilets and shower didn't end up on the basement floor. We will be following up with them on a more thorough inspection and clean out of the main sewer line.

Description of Work
Sewer line clean out

Category sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

10/11/2018

Vijay K.

All drain took time to make sure drain is clear of all blockage.

Description of Work
Flush bathroom drain

Work Completed On 10/11/2018

Thank you for providing this review. We appreciate your feedback!

06/04/2018

Bill T.

Went well. Much better pricing than a plumber. On time. Did the job.

Description of Work
Clear clogged bathroom vanity drains

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

06/04/2018

Bill T.

I got three estimates to clear a clogged sink. They gave me an estimate prior to coming to the house. Theirs is a much better business model than those who charge a "dispatch fee" and then provide an estimate on site. They were able to come out on the day I called. The technician was professional. The problem was solved quickley. Good overall experience. I recommend All Drain Services and will use them next time I have a drain clog problem.

Description of Work
Unclogged vanity sinks in two bathrooms

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

Thank you very much Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We are glad you were satisfied with our service!

05/08/2018

Alex P.

The technician was extremely professional and courteous, explaining all the service and patiently answering all my questions. The service was very quick, reasonably priced, and the work area was restored exactly to the previous shape. This was a great service, and I would absolutely hire these guys again.

Description of Work
Snaking clogged up drain

Work Completed On 05/08/2018