E LAMBTON LANDSCAPING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2008

We are a full service, fully insured landscaping company. No job is too big or too small for E. Lambton Landscaping. We pride ourselves on doing quality work, on time, and with a smile....

Creative Masonry & Landscape

Creative Masonry & Landscape

Creative Masonry and Landscape employs a handpicked team of dedicated technicians who know the best landscape, retaining wall and paver installations. We offer free estimates. We are enjoying repeat business, (improvements accomplished over the span of a few years) and a volume of referrals from satisfied customers.

07/11/2012

Did a great job.  Returned phone calls and showed up on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contracted to mow lawn and provide fertilization on principle residence.Contract to mow lawn on rental property.

CATEGORY lawn service

08/22/2011

Not so well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just moved to the Cape and was looking for a landscaper  to design my yard and maintain it. I left  a telephone message for the company, but never got a return phone call.

CATEGORY landscaping

05/03/2011

We asked Chris to give us a quote for a retaining wall last Spring. He was very polite, knowledgeable and responsible. After submitting a very competitive price, unforeseen circumstances forces us to delay the project a few months. After asking Chris to renew his bid (and after he and become a star on The Bachelor TV show) the updated bid came in 60% higher. We went with another contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a landscape tie retaining wall with concrete stacking stones

CATEGORY landscaping

12/18/2010

The work was performed at my summer only residence. I interviewed several landscaping companies for what may seem like a simple job hoping to find a company who best represented a high degree of professional integrity as most landscaping jobs, now and in the future, would be performed in my absence. After meeting one of the owners who also performed the work, I can enthusiastically report that E. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall clean-up ( removal of leaves, final mow).

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

09/16/2008

I couldn't have asked for a better company to have done the work. They were all so nice and the actual product was beyond our expectations. They now mow our lawn on a weekly basis and manage the rest of our landscaping needs. A++ work, such nice local people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Erik and his brother Chris did a beautiful cobblestone apron at our vacation home.

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry

Lawn maintenance and installation; Retaining walls; Fences; Walkways and driveways; Cobblestone aprons; Firepits; Spring and fall cleanups; Tree and shrub trimming; New landscape design; Snow removal.

We do not cut down large tree or those in "harms way" (over power lines or homes).

Visa, Check