Vaughan Plumbing & Heating will be opened during normal business hours. We practice all recommended Corona virus guidelines outlined by the CDC. Communication with technicians by text message while on your property has been the most effective and chosen method so far. Payments can be taken hands free via credit card from the comfort of your home upon job completion. We look forward to accommodating any personal requests or concerns that you may have. I would like to personally thank our long term customers for supporting our business and reaching out during these challenging times. Building trust is the way forward. Greg Vaughan

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Vaughan Plumbing & Heating LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2010

16 Roosevelt Rd

Dedham, MA 02026

Vaughan Plumbing And Heating is small hands on company. Our main goal is to offer you great service and build our company with happy clients. We can suit your busy schedule and meet your needs. Fully licensed and Insured, Mass Lic. 15005...

06/29/2021

Pat Z.

Vaughan Plumbing & Heating we’re amazing. By the time the other plumbing Contractors had called me back George and his crew had already picked up my new Bradford White Defender 40 gallon hot water heater tank. They were already enroute. They were at my home 1 1/2 hours after my phone call to them. The installation was flawless. They removed the old tank, installed the new one and vacuum pumped all the water from my basement. The price was right, the service impeccable and the installation flawless. They had two service people assigned to call so the old tank could be removed and the new hot water tank brought into the basement without causing any damage to the basement floor or the steps leading to the basement. They carried the tanks as many plumbing companies will assign one person to the service call and these tanks are heavy and not a one person job. I give Vaughan Plumbing & Heating the highest recommendation. The service was prompt, flawless installation and everything went perfectly!

Description of Work
INSTALL NEW WATER HEATER

Category plumbing,water heater repair

02/11/2021

Claudia H.

Vaughan Plumbing & Heating 98 reviews Claimed Plumbing, Water Heater Installation/Repair, Contractors Open7:30 AM - 4:30 PM Hours updated 1 week ago COVID-19 Updates Edit "Vaughan Plumbing & Heating will be opened during normal business hours. We practice all recommended Corona virus guidelines outlined by the CDC. Communication with technicians by text message while on your property has been the most effective and chosen method so far.…" Read more Posted on April 17, 2020 Updated Services In-person visits Health & Safety Measures Based on info from the business or our users Social distancing enforcedStaff wears masksContactless paymentsMasks requiredHand sanitizer providedSanitizing between customers Highlights from the Business YEARS_IN_BUSINESS FAMILY_OWNED_OPERATED LOCALLY_OWNED_OPERATED CERTIFIED_PROFESSIONALS AVAILABLE_BY_APPOINTMENT RESULTS_GUARANTEED Photos & videos See all 26 photos Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States. Sean, loves his job... Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States. Reds our favorite color... Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States. Kohler Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States. Symmons repair Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States. Small residential jobs, no job too small...we also install, service & maintain energy saving boilers. Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States. Time for a new boiler... Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States. 1920s hydronic expansion tank. Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States. Historic plumbing! Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States. Diagnosing a Weil Mclain GV90 boiler Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States. Chris from Vaughan's doing a great job Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States. Trap after removal Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States. New Trap installed by Chris from Vaughan's and final product Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States Photo of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating - Dedham, MA, United States Services Offered Verified by Business Pipe Repair Backflow Services Drain Installation Faucet Installation Water Heater Installation Bathtub & Shower Repair Drain Cleaning Faucet Repair Review Highlights “We had no heat so I phoned Greg Vaughan early on a Sunday morning, He responded to my call within minutes.” in 52 reviews “I tried desperately all Sunday evening and he was the only one to return my phone call.” in 5 reviews “I would recommend Vaughn Plumbing to anyone and would not use anyone else for any plumbing work.” in 5 reviews About the Business Business owner information Greg V. Business Owner No job too small- Home repair service, install, water heaters, garbage disposals, drain cleaning, broken drain repair, video & pipe locating, outdoor faucets, toilets, kitchen faucets, sump pumps, oil to gas conversions, gas boilers, dripping shower valve rebuild and replacement, no hot water, cast… Location & Hours Map 16 Roosevelt Rd Dedham, MA 02026 Serving Dedham Area Mon 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM Tue 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM Wed 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM Thu 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM Open now Fri 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM Sat 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM Sun Closed Edit business info Amenities and More Accepts Credit Cards Offers Military Discount Open to All In-person visits Ask the Community Ask a question Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Vaughan Plumbing & Heating. Recommended Reviews Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Learn more. Search within reviews Search within reviews Yelp Sort Username Location 00 Start your review of Vaughan Plumbing & Heating. J B. Boston, MA 066 8/17/2020 ABOVE excellent service/communication. Everything from start to finish was perfect. I sent an email request to Greg at 7PM on a Sunday night, heard back from him in an hour and had a plumber (Sean) here by 12PM the next day (even earlier than quoted!) Sean and his partner took the time to explain everything. He was so kind, considerate, took Covid precautions so seriously and frequently washed their hands are wore masks. This company is unbelievably amazing at customer service and more importantly, skilled repair. I cannot recommend them enough to anyone! It's so hard to find someone to come in to the city with street parking and these guys acted like it was no big deal. Business owner information Greg V. Business Owner 8/18/2020 Thanks JB, Glad we could help you out. Greg Vaughan Read more Claudia H. Boston, MA 113 2/11/2021 My water heater broke in the night, I left a message asking for an estimate. A technician showed up exactly in the time window I was given, he was impressively knowledgeable out lining the different options I inquired about and inspected the existing plumbing. The. estimate he gave was very reasonable (and better than what my neighbors had paid one and three years ago for the same units with similar set up). The job was started right away and completed within short time.

Description of Work
replacement of water heater

Category water heater repair

09/30/2020

Lou W.

Quick response, friendly crew, clear explanation of steps involved, and excellent work. Really, one of my best repair experiences ever.

Description of Work
Faucet replacement

09/11/2019

Paul M.

Excellent work by Greg and his crew. Took a few days to accomplish, as explained in the proposal, and was done on time, on budget, and with a very helpful and professional crew (answered every question I could think of with details of why and how). Even the oil tank removal crew was not only pleasant to work with but very professional and there was no clean-up required by us - they left the cellar cleaner than when they arrived. And while there were here asked them to replace the connects to the washing machine, which they not only did but only asked for a very modest cost to do (even though being already here they probably could have charged much more). Could not recommend Greg and team enough.

Description of Work
Converted from oil to gas heat (steam system) and also removed all the old, including the 200 gal oil tank.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

05/10/2019

Mary beth M.

Each time I have used Vaughn Plumbing they have been responsive and the work is well done.

Description of Work
Replaced a kitchen faucet

03/28/2019

Allison S.

I cannot say enough great things about Vaughan Plumbing! Greg was extremely prompt in responding to my online request and he was very knowledgeable of the issue on the telephone. Vaughan was available for service the next day, however due to my schedule I scheduled two days out. They arrived on time and jumped right into the job. After looking at the leaking radiator, it was determined that the valve needed to be replaced and the next steps/costs were identified. The job was done carefully, neatly and quickly. After everything was complete, the plumber quickly gave me an overview of steam radiators and showed me some essential components of my boiler. I love the emailed invoices and receipts. Looking forward to using them again in the future. Thanks!

Description of Work
Leaking steam radiator - replacement of valve

12/14/2018

Paul M.

My house is now warm in winter for the first time in years, and several other plumbers, btw. Couldn’t be more pleased. Greg’s employees are a great bunch of guys too. Very fair price as well.

Description of Work
Circulator pump had shorted out and this was diagnosed and replaced. I liked that they opened up the defective pump to see if it could be repaired rather than just replacing it. They also checked the whole system and replaced a valve in the circulating hot water baseboards.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/29/2018

Jay B.

I cannot say enough good things about Greg's team. I first had them remove an old oil boiler and tank, and replace with a high efficiency gas boiler in late 2012. They were prompt, explained the options and costs well, didn't try to upsell, and treated us like knowledgeable human beings (a refreshing change from most Boston area contractors). The work was done carefully and neatly, and we never had any concerns. The system continues to work great. This brought us back to Vaughan and crew for a second job to handle the plumbing for a new bathroom renovation (late 2013). This was after being left at the altar by a different contractor, so Greg and his team really helped get us out of a bad situation. Truth be told, these guys probably hate us because the project dragged on due to lags on my end, but they did a top notch job and were always very responsive. They went above and beyond, and I have since recommended them to everyone who asks me for plumbing or heating and cooling contractors. They're, in my opinion, a real gem in the Boston area. I wish I hadn't taken so long to write a review - working with several less reasonable contractors since has made it clear how terrific this company is.

Description of Work
High efficiency boiler installation and plumbing for bathroom

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

03/21/2018

Maria I.

Greg responded and we scheduled the work in a few days. Chris did a great job pulling out the old vanity, slicing off tiles in the way, adjusted our pipes to the new confiuration, and sealed in the sink. He also recommended updating one piece that was affected by the rot. Greg is fair. I have used Vaughn Plumbing for various jobs over the past 3 or 4 years, and find their professionals competent and helpful . Thanks Greg and Chris!

Description of Work
Bathroom Vanity sink unit replaced. Former vanity sink developed rot after 8 years. I had thought it would be a simple faucet filament replacement. My husband noticed leak a few months back.

01/07/2018

Bryan B.

I have had nothing but good service from Vaughn so far. This was the first job I hired them for, and they were punctual, courteous, and the work was well done. I have since hired them again for other jobs and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Install basement sink

LJ Tile

When it comes to beautifying and adding character to your home, we are the right company to do that. We specialize in bathroom and kitchen remodeling that include custom bathroom showers and tubs, heated floors, custom kitchen cabinets, countertops ,backsplash, all kinds of carpentry work. Everything we do is for our clients and we want to make sure that we meet our clients' expectations. There is no job too small for us. I have over 10 years of professional tile experience. Our projects range based on the owners specific needs and budget. We tailor every job to help make things easy for our clients. Call us TODAY to schedule an Appointment

S.S Piping n Heat

With over 14 years of professional plumbing & contracting experience, S.S. Piping is the most comprehensive, client-focused home service company with a process driven team who are committed to excellence and a passion for serving others! We earn your trust by educating our clients on the right options and working in the best interest of every customer! Our goal is to exceed your expectations and provide an elite experience that feels right because you know it's right! Contact us today, we look forward to servicing you! Emergency services offered.

NETR Inc

For emergency services, please call 781-933-6387. N.E.T.R., Inc. is here to help homeowners install the best heating and cooling systems that fits their needs. Since 1989, we’ve installed heating and cooling systems in Boston and its surrounding areas, tackling tough problems that our clients face. Our goal is to ensure our clients have energy efficient, quiet, reliable systems so they can live their lives to the fullest both at home and at work. Our dedication to our customers’ needs is what drives us each and every day. Our approach to temperature control and comfort has helped us become one of the most respected names in heating, cooling, and refrigeration in New England

Offers by NETR Inc on Angi

MASS
    Plumbing And Gas
    05/02/2018
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express

No job to small, sewer cleaning & video, water heaters, gas piping, leaky pipes, outdoor spigots, toilet install & repair, garbage disposals, drains, small repairs, sewer pipe replacement, sump pumps, water hammer. lack of hot water. toilet repair. water saving products. rotted pipes. stoves, shower valve replacement & repair. Navien certified repair contractor, oil to gas conversions, gas boiler installation & repair.

Air Conditioning, HVAC